Are you guys burnt out with fire emblem

scrub_Lord

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every now and then. Depends on how many playthroughs I start, complete 5 or so chapters of, and then stop to repeat the cycle again with something like Pokemon or SMT.

I got burnt out from FE before because it was practically the ONLY game series I played back then. I love this series too much to stop playing it so I took a three year hiatus from it so when I got back to it it would feel like an almost brand new experience all over again. I recently got back into it last November with the Sacred Stones and FE 1 and 2 so I can prepare myself for Fates next month. Man, I can't wait for Fates! I got the Special Edition pre-ordered so I just got to play the waiting game now...

Yes, I barely play any of the games any more and I don't foresee myself buying Fates. Most wouldn't answer you this though, being on these forums.

Edited by Tryhard

Yes, I barely play any of the games any more and I don't foresee myself buying Fates. Most wouldn't answer you this though, being on these forums.

Just about this, except I still play from time to time. Also not getting Fates.

I am in Awakening. But that is because I have played through enough times to try out the classes I wanted, and the pairings I wanted so there isnt really much left for me. I did one last play through using Severa, Inigo, and Owain because of them reappearing in Fates. I had never used them before and wanted to get to know the characters before Fates.

I am really looking forward to Fates though. Off of the fact that there are three games, each just as long as Awakening means years and years of entertainment from this one release.

I think my level of interest in Fates will depend on the post release reception of the American release, since I'll have to wait for the PAL release. I'll no doubt hear little things about the game here and there, so if it turns out to be Fire Emblem: The Dating Simulator, my interest will be lower. But so far I've seen things that do look quite good, like including characters such as Ike, as well as PvP.

I have experienced hypes and meltdowns but that's about it, I haven't gotten tired of the series despite being in disagreement with content, tendencies, etc., but I like it as a whole. And Fates is coming!!!

Im currently on the DL for fire emblem its gotten pretty boring for me, I dont see myself playing a fire emblem again until fates releases in europe.

I'll put it this way, as long as they keep coming out with games, I'll keep buying them as long as I'm alive. I have too many memories associated with this series to ever stop playing or get "burnt out" on it.

I haven't played FE in ages, ever since I finished my first Awakening run.

Probably because I've been mostly playing Splatoon and Super Mario Maker.

Edited by NinjaMonkey