Your favorite member on SerenesForest calls you into their room for SkinShip....

IceBrand

will it even work on a mac

[spoiler=it is currently working on mac]MgoBRmr.png

for the record that E_ShitPosting00.exp.json file holds her expression/pose parameters that feature in the screenshots

Edited by Euklyd

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, Euk, did you like, rename all those files? All of mine are all wonky named and i couldnt be arsed to rename them all. (so i just put all the textures and the .moc into folders with the character names on them)

Dude, Euk, did you like, rename all those files? All of mine are all wonky named and i couldnt be arsed to rename them all. (so i just put all the textures and the .moc into folders with the character names on them)

only files I renamed were the character folders I cared about iirc

screenshot?

the organized ones:

621413f4a3be6edd3b11df33d87e00bf.png

the ones i didnt even bother with (but all the texture names look like this anyway. Even the ones in the folders):

788aafebf67e5b7d30364fe0ffcc6755.png

your computer probably doesn't have full unicode support or something

your computer probably doesn't have full unicode support or something

probably. im not sure im arsed cuz im pretty umm not that skilled at computers.so i dont know how to add it

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

probably. im not sure im arsed cuz im pretty umm not that skilled at computers.so i dont know how to add it

idk either if it's windows

[spoiler=it is currently working on mac]MgoBRmr.png

for the record that E_ShitPosting00.exp.json file holds her expression/pose parameters that feature in the screenshots

holy

shit

please do

idk if windows machines can open that sort of archive, if not I can upload the original archive file

e: like I know you have a mac but in case others care

Edited by Euklyd

then you probably can't run it on linx :(:

also 7-zip doesn't list that file format; The Unarchiver will do it, as will the default OS X Archive Utility

Edited by Euklyd

^ It is actually a cpio archive packed into a gzip file. (*.gz, unpacked *.cpio)

Like a *.tar.gz file (Also called *.tgz) is tar archive packed into a gzip file. (*.gz, unpacked *.tar)

Even if the cpgz file type isn't recongnized, 7-zip can open both cpio archives and gz-compressed files.

You just have to unpack it as a .gz (gzip file) then unpack the resulting file as a .cpio file.

-

For example you could compress a cpio archive with LZMA2+XZ and call it file.cpxz.

Edited by Naughx