The Official US English Fates Website Updated

CrimeanRoyalKnight

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laslow seems a little off. Benny's good to make it better than Benoit. Peri is good for her being a gladiator in combat!

[spoiler=I AM SCREAMING AND BANGING POTS AND PANS]

6bc393ffa145c8011d2c6f85859778d3.png

LOOK AT THAT DIALOGUE! LOOK AT IT! SOMEONE GOT THE HENRY TREATMENT AND I CALLED THAT SHIT~ AAAAAAAAA...

ahem. Now then....Benny is ok but i wanted Benedict. (ill just headcanon that then.) Pieri being Peri doesnt bug me but i was expecting Penny or Penelope. Niles got toned down as i expected. Hayato...i liked Tsukuyomi's name and wanted it to stay. I guess its ok because of Japanese sounding but...ehhh...

Laslow was...expected tbh, but i was hoping for Montoya for a really hilarious joke but oh well. Im curious about the kids now.

Eh, I'm willing to give it a chance. Henry was also pretty obsessed with blood and death and whatnot and he was one of the most popular characters in Awakening.

Right before I refreshed the page, I thought "Oh great. That means they probably Henryfied her."

Some of the kids names are in the My Castle video. Eponine is now Nina, and Matoi is Caeldori. Also there is Fuga and Izana.

Whining in 3... 2... 1...

Edited by The DanMan

Thinking about it I wanna see a lot of Peri. That line hasn't bought me but they didn't fail me on Henry. And her hair color is too good to let go to waste even if I loathe her design.

[spoiler=I AM SCREAMING AND BANGING POTS AND PANS]

6bc393ffa145c8011d2c6f85859778d3.png

LOOK AT THAT DIALOGUE! LOOK AT IT! SOMEONE GOT THE HENRY TREATMENT AND I CALLED THAT SHIT~ AAAAAAAAA...

ahem. Now then....Benny is ok but i wanted Benedict. (ill just headcanon that then.) Pieri being Peri doesnt bug me but i was expecting Penny or Penelope. Niles got toned down as i expected. Hayato...i liked Tsukuyomi's name and wanted it to stay. I guess its ok because of Japanese sounding but...ehhh...

Laslow was...expected tbh, but i was hoping for Montoya for a really hilarious joke but oh well. Im curious about the kids now.

Wait a minute?

Spoiled child? Did they change her backstory? I can't remember what it was

Some of the kids names are in the My Castle video. Eponine is now Nina, and Matoi is Caeldori. Also there is Fuga and Izana.

I cant access the video for some reason. I keep clicking it but its all just pushing me back up to the top of the page. Edit: nevermind.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson