The Old People Thread!

Liz

in here you post about whoever is an old person who still tries to fight in FE, which makes him instantly awesome.

and what better way to start off this thread than with JEIGAN!

he was the ORIGINAL old person who still tries to fight!

Tauroneo is pretty old right?

And what was the name of that one sage dude....in FE7 or 8. The hermit guy...I forget his name.

you mean Athos? the archsage?

This topic = Massive win.

Jeigan is the quintessential old man warrior. Anyone his age who can still put on a suit of spiky purple armor, pick up a shiny silver lance, get on a horse, and ride into battle has got to be awesome. Even in his retirement, Jeigan still manages to strike fear into the hearts of the enemy. It is for this reason that Jeigan is my all-time favorite character.

Marcus tries to be as awesome as Jeigan, and he is indeed an awesome guy in his own right, but he doesn't quite succeed.

Karel's kind of old in FE6.

I'd estimate in his 40's, so not really. Definately not the old type of old. We be talkin' 'bout characters that ought to be senile and in a nursing home old.

I'd estimate in his 40's, so not really. Definately not the old type of old. We be talkin' 'bout characters that ought to be senile and in a nursing home old.

Someone like Izuka?

Wendel, Riff, and Boa are all pretty old, I think.

Edited by ChaosNinji