FE4 Advance - R.I.P.

Arch

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. Quite a few people asked about a patch yesterday. It'll be ready in about half an hour, maybe sooner. Just a few little bugfixes to take care of and then it's time for the big release :).

*2 hours later*

Okay, man. I know he said half an hour, but betatesting and final bugfixes are taking longer than expected, apparently.

Seriously, you can wait for two hours for a game that supposedly died a year ago.

Sigurd's map sprite has a bit of an issue. When you set the cursor on him, one of the frames has a blocky thing appear above him.

Also, just asking, why use a midi of the FE4 attack theme when you could use the FE6 arena theme?

Edited by Joerachi

Sigurd's map sprite has a bit of an issue. When you set the cursor on him, one of the frames has a blocky thing appear above him.

Also, just asking, why use a midi of the FE4 attack theme when you could use the FE6 arena theme?

That's interesting: none of the betatesters reported such an issue. I'd think something like that would be fairly obvious (since Sigurd is the main character). I'll look into it, but as long as it isn't harmful to the gameplay experience it shouldn't really be an issue.

It's actually the FE6 Arena Theme edited to sound like its using FE4's attack theme instruments.

Not the best part of the *game*.

It was the best part for those of us on Arch's team~

The best part was when the SPOILERS of SPOILERS came in and started SPOILERS your SPOILERS

Edited by Paperblade

Dickery doesn't beget dickery. I worked a long time on those plot-twists so I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't ruin everything for everyone else.

The best part was when the SPOILERS of SPOILERS came in and started SPOILERS your SPOILERS

Truth. Goddamn distilled truth. Every minute was pure spoilerriffic brilliance.