FE4 Advance - R.I.P.

Arch

This is pretty awesome, Arch. Excellent as usual. (I'll just have Alvis solo these dudes while Sigurd retreats... *Alvis dies* Oh.)

...I am slightly disappointed, though.

Although, I've never seen so many people reading the same topic.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I am slightly disappointed, though.

As so am I, Arch has done all he can, there ways pretty much no way he could implement skills. Was still fun though.

Edited by Gary Oak

As so am I, Arch has done all he can, there ways pretty much no way he could implement skills. Still fun though.

I did notice Lex getting more experience than usual (which I would assume would result from messing with class power?), and started looking for where the skills were listed, but couldn't find it.

My units got some awesome level ups, too...

As so am I, Arch has done all he can, there ways pretty much no way he could implement skills. Was still fun though.

Yeah, that's another thing that makes Azel much better.

Kind of helps Sigurd though which was probably unnecessary

You terrible person how could you do this!!!!!! You've crushed all my hopes and dreams!!!

Jesus, you don't need to scream just because they didn't directly translate. There's room for a little common sense in translation.

Jesus, you don't need to scream just because they didn't directly translate. There's room for a little common sense in translation.

You know how they are, Furet. It was inevitable, in the end. Still, I'm glad you went this way, Arch. It took guts, and I respect you much more for your labour.

Are you kidding? This is the pinnacle of hacking! It's better than EN, at least, and no one is complaining there.

I mean, sure. There are no skills, and he took a huge left turn from the plot of the original game, but it's still epic. All of you who are criticizing him for these things are ungrateful bastards.

I think he should have gone on with the hack anyways, without skill. I mean the concept was pretty epic so I wouldn't have minded that, but that's just my opinion.

I think he should have gone on with the hack anyways, without skill. I mean the concept was pretty epic so I wouldn't have minded that, but that's just my opinion.

Meh, conventional FE4 wasn't really doing it, evidently. In my view the new way it turned is refreshing and breathes new life into a very familiar world.

I really don't think hard work=everyone will like you. Just sayin'

Just a life-tip: trying to ruin someone's hard work doesn't mean everyone will like you either. Just sayin'

Edited by Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL

You have any idea how much work went into the mugs alone? Sure, they're done in marginally, MARGINALLY different style to default. In my view, they're better, and they reflect well on the community as a whole.

The statement wasn't aimed at the joke. I was just pointing out that hard work won't always warrant positive feedback, although poorly said. But as ALS, maybe his statement fly over my head.

I'll just lurk for 6 months now.

Edited by Joerachi

'Joke'? Well...yeah, the sudden twist could be said to be somewhat lighter than the original Gen 1, but this...follows a more common-sense approach, I feel. It kinda leads into a darker Gen 2, I'm feeling, although of course none of us know this now.

Just dropping by to say that I'm really enjoying the hack so far. The prologue was unimaginably hard, but I managed to get through it. Chapter 1's even more epic, and I'm half way through it. Can't wait to see more.