FE4 Advance - R.I.P.

Arch

Hmm... From the looks of the latest update, I'm gonna try this game a spin.

Axe knight fanboyism senses tingling!

Edited by Frostbite

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axe knight fanboyism senses tingling!

Did someone say "Axe Knight?"

axeknight.png

Eirika died in the Battle of Barhara?

I recycled her map sprite for Lachesis' Princess class :P.

How do you use the UPS patch form? I use UIPS on the Mac and it won't patch it for me.

Download Crossover Games (crack it if you can), and use Tsukuyomi UPS.

[spoiler=About 1 Minute Later]AlvisVsSigurd.png

Is this a custom battle scene, or is this actually inserted already? Anyway, for both, it's pretty sweet. :V

[spoiler=About 1 Minute Later]AlvisVsSigurd.png

Did someone say "Axe Knight?"

axeknight.png

Looks like BwdYeti's been doing a little bit of work for you with that sexy sigurd, spell and axeknight.

FEA just got better.

Please don't be an april fools joke, or I shall weep.

If it's not a joke, how the hell did you manage to get up to the battle of Barhara already!?

Edited by Superluigi

Guest Wen Yang

Holy mother of god...

If this isn't an april fool's joke... Can you share the name of whoever made the Axe knight and Fala Flame Animations? I think I just found a new god to worship. o_O

Looks like BwdYeti's been doing a little bit of work for you with that sexy sigurd, spell and axeknight.

Yeti was gracious enough to lend his Axe Knight animation, he's also the mastermind behind Fala's spell animation touchups. But Mage Knight 404 is the one behind Sigurd's "sexy" Knight Lord animation.

If it's not a joke, how the hell did you manage to get up to the battle of Barhara already!?

The original post for this topic was made in March of 2008.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

Even though Dew is a lot easier to train now (thanks to lolGBAAI in Ch1 and lolforests), I decided to not use him this time around. Since units promote via Master Seals now, it's realistic that you won't promote every unit (there is a Master Seal for each unit, but they're well-hidden). And besides, Midir isn't worth a Master Seal anyways.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

Oh god I hate Alvis! :angry:

Poor Sigrud :(

Hopefully we can all play soon ^_^

and Diadora looks really pretty :) I know who i'm going to use now ^^'

will there be a pegasi triangle attack?oh nvm lol

Somthing about all this still seems a little fishy, Arch is the king of trolling after all.

I demand to see some screens of the rest of the battle of barhara, just to prove this is real!!!

Actually I just want to see Leptor/Reptor getting Beaten by Sigurd, or Aida/Ida! :P

Isn't it the same? I remember Alvis telling something like that to Sigurd.

That's what I mean. Lifted in this context means essentially the copy/paste that's going on. I hope credits will be given to the original translation team which put the work into their project, including the actual translators themselves.

The real issue is that the extra Gaiden's may include new content. Given the grammar and writing style present in Elibean Nights, there'll be an obvious, somewhat jarring difference between the script lifted from the translation and the new madeup content.

But most fans' don't care much about stuff like that anyways.