Paperblade

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when I said I had a trump card? Here it is.

Dear Al-Sahim,

You are John Barrowman, actor, singer, writer. Youve done theatre of shows like Phantom of the Opera and The Fix, played TV roles, notably Captain Jack Harkness in Dr. Who, hosting TV shows like Id Do Anything. You're also Malcolm Merlyn in Arrow which officially makes you the most badass openly gay actor in the business.

Too Many Enemies, So Little Time (Passive): Due to your role as Malcolm Merlyn, your character is wanted dead by the vast majority of characters in your current show but you always manage to live. As such, if more than two people attempt to kill you in any given night, you will absorb only a single hit to your bullet-proof vest and survive. However, if this happens, you will not be able to vote the following day due to being in hiding. This ability can only activate once during the entire game.

You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

I was planning on keeping this in my back pocket (even with close allies) but since my back's against the wall, I need to play it. If I stay silent, I'm screwed and I really only care about myself.

If anyone here wants to work with me to win, speak to me now. I'm a dead man walking (was from the beginning) which is why Paper gave me this role. He wanted me to have a semblance of a chance to survive N1.

But like I said, I'm going to lose no matter what since my alias is out in the open. So I'm willing to help others win if need be.

[11:49:17 PM] Brad: lol

[11:49:28 PM] Brad: my bad, i fucked up

[11:49:57 PM] Brad: its unicycle, the cycles are called nights

[11:50:09 PM] Rafi: Wait, there's no votes?

[11:50:15 PM] Brad: sorry ;_; ​​

[11:50:32 PM] Brad: i was thinking of something else at the time

[11:50:56 PM] Brad: youll be frozen out of oc, should have reread the roles

[11:51:10 PM] Rafi: Well fuck you, man. How am I suppose to win now?

[11:51:21 PM] Brad: idk, gl?

[spoiler=hold on let me try one, I swear this is legit]

Dear <snip>,

You are Oliver Queen, main protagonist of Arrow. Every time you kill your enemy at the end of a season, a new one always seems to appear. What's even worse is that often, your foes don't even stay dead! For example, you thought you'd finally killed your archenemy, Malcolm Merlyn, but you recently got word from Felicity that he, or a copycat killer, has been spotted failing your city once again.

<snip>

You win if you are the final surviving player, or if Malcolm Merlyn has died by your hand.

Also you can totes vote but don't tell anyone it's a secret.