156 members have voted

1. 1. Which game(s) are you getting?

• Birthright
    • Conquest
    • Birthright + Conquest
    • Birthright + Revelation
    • Conquest + Revelation
    • All Three

Personally, I'm looking at just getting Conquest because it sounds like the version that contains what I like about FE. I've been told it has really good gameplay. I'm not into the relationship aspects of Birthright and I've heard the gameplay of Revelation is a total mess.

Edited by Scrub Lord Doof

All of the above, as I got the special edition, so I might as well play all three, even if I refuse to acknowledge Revelations as a thing considering what I've heard storywise about it, I might still enjoy it's gameplay so I'll still play it.

Edited by MCProductions

Personally, I'm looking at just getting Conquest because it sounds like the version that contains what I like about FE. I've been told it has really good gameplay. I'm not into the relationship aspects of Birthright and I've heard the gameplay of Revelation is a total mess.

what exactly do you mean by "relationship aspects"?

i'll probably play all three eventually, but for now I'm just gonna get conquest because the gameplay looks better (even though I like some of the hoshido characters more) and then just wait for the other to be cheap before I get it. maybe i'll get revelation too at some point but probably not for a while.

Edited by maybe

I missed out on getting the special edition, so I'm getting Conquest and Birthright, and then Revelations whenever it comes out.

Me too.

Got the Conquest bundle with Hoshido, pre-ordered Revelations.

Before I was going to start with Nohr but I think going Hoshido > Nohr > 3rd Path is better imo.

I am getting all three (Whenever it comes out here in Europe).

Although, if for some reason I can't get my hands on the SE, I will be getting Conquest first, then Birthright, then Revelation.

Conquest, maybe IK. I was originally planning to get at least Conquest and IK, but with two features I was looking forward too gone (don't judge me I can already see you) I might only get Conquest for the gameplay.

Birthright and Revelations. I will play through Conquest once by borrowing it from a friend, since I paid for half of his special edition anyway. If Conquest's localization is actually good, I'll get it. But if the story is anything like the Japanese version - or worse, I'm going to pass on it.

All three--assuming my pre-order for the Special Edition isn't canceled (just two more weeks until I can stop worrying about that...)

But if I have to... I'd still buy all three anyway, although I'd get a physical copy of Conquest.

Snagging all three on the eShop; will probably set up a preload copy as soon as my tax refund arrives.

Not sure which out of Birthright/Conquest I'll be picking up as my "base" game. I guess it depends on which campaign I want to play first, but I don't really have a preference.

I managed to snag the SE so all three for me and I am looking forward to playing all three. I think I will play Birthright first so I can get a feel for the game then Conquest and Revelations will be my final one. I just topped up my Eshop account so I will be getting the DLC as soon as it comes out as well.