TC needs to change this topic title

Supercredit

Behold the true nature of the man. It's even pretty intense when he's a different class and with a head accessory that removes his beret.

little offtop but can you take off Ryoma mask then? It looks lame when he's reclassed into dread fighter and mask is still here. XD

i'm pretty sure the reason for this is just because they didn't make individual stripped models for each character so most of them look the same

like how in awakening if you make any female character an archer they will suddenly get boob

I never realized making clothes was such a physically intensive activity

LOL. It does.

On a serious note, it is indeed because IS was lazy and didn't want to make unique models. I'm not particularly bothered by it. Hell, if I were a game developer, I would probably do something similar. Then again, how hard would it be to make a model without such defined muscles?

LOL. It does.

On a serious note, it is indeed because IS was lazy and didn't want to make unique models. I'm not particularly bothered by it. Hell, if I were a game developer, I would probably do something similar. Then again, how hard would it be to make a model without such defined muscles?

I've had nowhere near as close of a level of experience as the people at Nintendo but most of the time skin textures for 3D models would be image maps, like the hair.

I'm going to take a leap of faith and say that it's not hard at all to replace the image with something a little less muscular. It's pretty much as easy as recoloring the hair, just takes a bit more effort.

You should see Rinkah out of her Oni Savage. She is the complete opposite, no muscle at all.

She never had any muscle to begin with

Edited by Dai

As for this, I was wondering if the class might have anything to do with it....mostly because I'm curious. It'd be really funny if it was still the same regardless of the class though....but uh...hmm.....

Imagine if all the characters had this, I think we'd all be rolling on the floor for a month

Swoleo: Do you even lift, bruh?

But yeah, all the males use the same model when shirtless, leading to this... interesting juxtaposition.

Females have a few different models to account for bust size differences (Camilla is a lot more busty than, say, Midoriko, obviously), and then there's Draj or whatever they're calling her now, who has a unique model to account for her obesity.

Edited by Anomalocaris