[Team If] Fire Emblem Fates - Content Restoration (v1.3) (PLEASE READ OP)

luyairis

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to go a bit off topic, (I can delete this if you want), but how do you export your custom avatar's portrait?

This isn't related with our topic. There IS an online avatar generator that you can use, however. Also, the FEITS tool released by a member of our team also has a custom avatar generator included (as well as any available portrait for any unit, generics included).

This isn't related with our topic. There IS an online avatar generator that you can use, however. Also, the FEITS tool released by a member of our team also has a custom avatar generator included (as well as any available portrait for any unit, generics included).

Thanks! Keep up the great work!

New release:

Playable Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick. This is a .cia release, meaning that it is cfw only. (In other words, a custom dlc.)

so, basically if this "custom" cia is for CFW only, then it won't work for gateway, i assume?

Will zooming in the hot springs be added back in?

There's a couple things I'd appreciate them taking a crack at after they get the Amie patch working. There's this, Kana's apparently stripped out ability to wear certain accessories, and I know there a good number of us who'd appreciate a version of the accessory shop that uses the western item id order with the swimsuits at the end of the list.

Is it possible to undub the DLC as well?

What DLC?

We can't provide undubs of Official DLCs because we'd have to provide the entire DLC as a cia which would be piracy, you'd have to get the Japanese DLC yourself, extract the contents of the JPN and USA DLC, then rebuild the USA DLC yourself with the undub.

So I have been looking around to see how to do the patch and most people say that a retail copy of the game is most recommended when patching. I was wondering if its possible to perma patch a .cia copy of the game?

So I have been looking around to see how to do the patch and most people say that a retail copy of the game is most recommended when patching. I was wondering if its possible to perma patch a .cia copy of the game?

it is.

Note: The current name patch is only for the main story + status screen on-screen names. Why? Because supports also have to be individually recompressed.

There's 1.1k support files. That's not a thing we'll do now. :)

Individually recompressed?

Why not just not program something that can compress them one after another for you?

I'm having problems validating the xorpads I've extracted from the FE Fates Special Edition 3ds. I extracted the xorpads multiple times and the program tells me the ROMFS xorpad is invalid and I don't know what to do at this point.

Individually recompressed?

Why not just not program something that can compress them one after another for you?

Because the guy who wrote the compression program is currently enjoying life, our other coder is busy with his girlfriend, and the last coder is working on the restoration .

Because the guy who wrote the compression program is currently enjoying life, our other coder is busy with his girlfriend, and the last coder is working on the restoration .

didn't raahaahaa offer to work on something roughly equatable to this? you ever hit him up on that?

Ive been trying for almost a day now to follow this guide (http://pastebin.com/x8QuNKjq) since there was no tutorial yet. Im not able to get the Xorpads no matter how i try. Im on 10.7 a9lh with AuReiNand and each time i try to get xorpads, i am asked for the seeddb.bin . Would someone would be kind enough to help me on this (or PM me about this)?

*Please take note that i am not asking about where to download them but how to generate them.

Ive been trying for almost a day now to follow this guide (http://pastebin.com/x8QuNKjq) since there was no tutorial yet. Im not able to get the Xorpads no matter how i try. Im on 10.7 a9lh with AuReiNand and each time i try to get xorpads, i am asked for the seeddb.bin . Would someone would be kind enough to help me on this (or PM me about this)?

*Please take note that i am not asking about where to download them but how to generate them.

You don't need seeddb.bin for this.

You just need decrypt9.

hmm, the content here: patches will work for the EU version or will there be patches specifically for the EU version when the eu version comes out? may 20th

It will work, though you can expect some bugs/errors/stuff like that due to it being made for the US version.

@thedude28 ive tried with using NCCH Padgen since it seems like the option to take, but it keep asking for the seeddb.bin ... What option should i use then ?

You do use NCCH padgen, though usually it should just say "seeddb.bin not found!"

You can ignore that message.

What DLC?

We can't provide undubs of Official DLCs because we'd have to provide the entire DLC as a cia which would be piracy, you'd have to get the Japanese DLC yourself, extract the contents of the JPN and USA DLC, then rebuild the USA DLC yourself with the undub.

Well this ends my hope of playing this game but good luck to everyone working on this project.

Truthfully only legal-ish method to provide undub dlc cia would somehow show prove of purchase of the dlc and email it to someone here then said person could email the download/program to them so the thing would be technically under the radar/legal-ish, but i do not know how it would be possible to provide proof of purchase it since in game purchase.

Well this ends my hope of playing this game but good luck to everyone working on this project.

Truthfully only legal-ish method to provide undub dlc cia would somehow show prove of purchase of the dlc and email it to someone here then said person could email the download/program to them so the thing would be technically under the radar/legal-ish, but i do not know how it would be possible to provide proof of purchase it since in game purchase.

Well it really depends on the DLC. Like if you download a path as DLC, and owns a physical cartridge of the game, then it's patchable on the latest firmware. Just use HANS on Homebrew method. I've tested it myself.

if you manage to patch your game ROM, it will automatically affect DLC, since DLC re-use certain assets from the game ROM like the voices (there are exceptions though, like the voices for Chrom and co. their voices are not present in the game ROM and come with the DLC itself-those voices are, as previously stated, only pachable if you extract the Japanese DLC assets). I've tested my patch with a few DLC, for Awakening DLC, my avatar and Jakob's voices are in Jap, while Chrom and co's voices are in english...at least it really sounds like they are from different worlds? haha. Anyway, Beach Brawl DLC seems perfectly fine.

Interestingly, even though movies(cutscene) are path exclusive, movie voices are not. Meaning that no matter what version of the game you bought, you have all movie voices for all paths-so movie voices can be patched as well.

So I have been using Custom Firmware and HANs to play the game in Japanese. About a week ago I started getting the must update to use visit other Castles so after stumbling around Google I came across you lovely people. Now I'm curious, what are my options now? Obviously I don't want to update my system but I would like to at least visit other peeps' castles; thanks for any info

So I have been using Custom Firmware and HANs to play the game in Japanese. About a week ago I started getting the must update to use visit other Castles so after stumbling around Google I came across you lovely people. Now I'm curious, what are my options now? Obviously I don't want to update my system but I would like to at least visit other peeps' castles; thanks for any info

Depending on what custom firmware you have, you can update it to the latest version.