Rena Strober appreciation thread

Thane

Wow, I don't now why but I feel really moved right now.

Perfect way to start the day!

Thank you for sharing the video, thank you for everything and keep up the good work Miss Strober!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Trails of Cold Steel! I'm Emma Milstein

That is awesome! She is quite the character in the game. As I said in the review I wrote for the game on my blog a few months back, I liked what was done with her character in the game. She had the vibe of knowing more about more than a few things but withholding spoilers, it turned out there was a pretty good reason for that. I got confirmation back in February the sequel is coming to North America later this year! Looking forward to it ^_^

That aside, I think it's fair to say by now the Serenes Forest Community will support you in your future endeavors. Your voice is amazing. You're now in my top 5 favorite English Voice Actors. You join the likes of David Matranga (who I met at Anime Boston a few years ago), Luci Christian, Greg Ayers and Johnny Bosch Young. Keep being awesome <3

I would gladly pitch in some money to get Miss Strober a 3DS! That should totes be a thing.

One of the admins should take point on that in my opinion. Shouldn't be too hard to crowdfund the cash needed to hook our first celebrity up ;)

No No No!! No need to spend your money on getting me a DS..but i SO appreciate the thought. I had one and I gave it to my nephew years ago. I think it's time for Auntie Rena to take it back from him :)

I promise to get one soon and play the game.

Your performance of "Lost In Thoughts All Alone" was simply spectacular, I was hesitant about the English version of the song til I heard it. Thank you for being here with us!

No No No!! No need to spend your money on getting me a DS..but i SO appreciate the thought. I had one and I gave it to my nephew years ago. I think it's time for Auntie Rena to take it back from him :)

Ha ha!

Well, I hope you're able to get one soon. I've been playing Fates whenever I can; it's a lot of fun!

Well, have fun one you get a 3DS. Fates is an amazing game, and you'll enjoy every moment of it!

I love Trails of Cold Steel! I'm Emma Milstein

*peeks at thread title, and breathes a sigh of relief*

Oh, really?! That's amazing~! Emma was one of the characters on my final team! You did a wonderful job with her~!

Hey guys!! Ok...so I made the video...but It's still 'unlisted.' I wanted to show you first and see what you thought before making it public. Thanks again for your support!

Awesome! Thank you for the hard work. It's only recently I found out about the crap you had to deal with from other Fire Emblem fans. That's why I signed up for an account here to show support.

Edit - To clarify, someone told me about the crap some of the fans have been throwing around over the voice acting. Then I heard about SF supporting your work, and it got me to sign up to the forums.

Edited by Illiterate Scholar

Well, I know I'm not the most active member of this community, but I must say I love your performance as Azura, Ms. Rena *___* you give her a lot of personality and charm, and I do hope you will get to play the game soon \o/

Well you'll need a 3DS or a New Nintendo 3DS to play Fates on.

Nintendo 3DS:

nintendo_3ds_different_colors.jpg

New Nintendo 3DS:

fire_emblem_fates_n3dsxl.0.jpg

A DS won't work. It has to be one of these consoles. As for why there are suddenly so many DS variants, blame Nintendo for releasing a new one every few years for some reason (LOL). I have two 3DS consoles and 2 DS consoles myself due to just having alot of handheld games. I also have two PS Vitas on that note XD

Edited by Aurabolt

If you want to buy a new one so your nephew can keep one of them, cheapest option will be the 2DS once it drops price on May 20. Only $79.99 and it includes Mario Kart!

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160511005514/en/Nintendo-2DS-System-Drops-Suggested-Price-79.99

For the record, the 2DS is a 3DS without the 3D effect. You don't miss much, as FE Fates and the whole 3DS library (barring two specific titles) is playable on a 2DS.

Edited by Jave

Instead of the "buy a 3DS" campaign, just chip in to the kickstarter.

Yes, this!

For the people wanting to donate for a 3DS - support her kickstarter instead!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1318576889/suddenly-seymour-blind-awareness-video?ref=nav_search

You can support her this way, as well as everyone she hopes to help by producing the video. I'm sure she'd appreciate it a lot more, especially since it's already getting close to the goal. Any amount you can chip in would be perfect :P:.

That should be your new group name, Mailman.

Well? What are you waiting for? Make it so.

Looks like you already did. Cool.

Edited by Starman

SF's official Mailman.

I love it.

Yes, this!

For the people wanting to donate for a 3DS - support her kickstarter instead!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1318576889/suddenly-seymour-blind-awareness-video?ref=nav_search

You can support her this way, as well as everyone she hopes to help by producing the video. I'm sure she'd appreciate it a lot more, especially since it's already getting close to the goal. Any amount you can chip in would be perfect :P:.

I highly support this!

Off-topic Question for the admins: Can we go ahead and pin this already?

On topic: I would love to hear the Conquest variant of Lost in Thoughts.("Embrace the dark you call a home...")

When I start my new job in a few weeks, I will definitely contribute to one of the kickstarter campaigns ^_^