So, you captured anyone yet?

Pretty_Handsome

I've had quite a bit of luck with Elise too so far - two successes in convincing people with her, out of two tries. I wonder if there's some kind of internal modifier that makes some characters better at it?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you capture people? I have the prison set up, but I've only had one Invasion pop up. I just finished ch 16 on birthright. I'm connected to wireless play, but I don't do much internet stuff... mainly just update my own castle, not much exploring, and most of my friends playing don't use wireless

You need Niles or... Orochi I think it is. Then you go up to the person you want to capture, and use the capture command. It decreases hit, and prevents other skills from activiating, BUT if they woulda died to the attack they are captured. You can't capture route exclusive characters, and their are some other limitations. But it's good for capturing "Disposables".

Kd1AqY.jpg

FtYIIw.jpg

Captured everyone and like these two the most!

Ew, I hate that top guy. His protrait is so freaking ugly. LMAO. I can't look at him without cracking up. Isn't he the boss for Forret's paralogue? If he is, he gets extra points deducted.

That picture... LMAO.

I got Haitaka, and I've been using him as part of my main team just fine. In fact, Rally Defense has been very useful.

Haitaka_03_zpsqxhrqpfe.jpg

I've also gotten a generic Wyvern Rider that ended up being called "Edsel" from the Cheve rebels. I kind of want to use him, although I fear he won't hold up due to the generic growths. Still, he starts with Quick Draw, an archer-line skill, and it's the closest thing I can get to rescuing some of them in the Nohr route... Stats-wise, he's basically on par with my Beruka right now.

Generic_Edsel_CheveWyvernKnight_02_zpsujGeneric_Edsel_CheveWyvernKnight_01_zps8e

The generic wyvern rider model also looks pretty unique without his helmet, with white hair and blue eyes.

Generic_Edsel_CheveWyvernKnight_zpsq6p8k

Ohh! He actually looks great! I can't wait to capture me some units!

Also you can use anyone to convine em? I thought it was just Orochi and Niles at first.

Ohh! He actually looks great! I can't wait to capture me some units!

Also you can use anyone to convine em? I thought it was just Orochi and Niles at first.

Yeah, whoever is on-duty at the prison while be the one to attempt to convince the prisoner.

Yeah, whoever is on-duty at the prison while be the one to attempt to convince the prisoner.

That's pretty great actually.

"Kana go convince this soldier to fight for us."

In Birthright, I captured and recruited Lloyd, Llewelyn, Tarba, Daniela, Candace, Nichol and a random Mercenary from testing the mechanic. I've only gotten Kumagera in Conquest, because my Conquest unit keep killing bosses by accident.

In Birthright, I captured and recruited Lloyd, Llewelyn, Tarba, Daniela, Candace, Nichol and a random Mercenary from testing the mechanic. I've only gotten Kumagera in Conquest, because my Conquest unit keep killing bosses by accident.

Takumi's sword (visits reward) won't kill anyone with more than 1HP, so you may want to check if you want to use it to weaken the bosses. As long as you don't double hit them, you may have them ready to join the prisoners.

I really like this generic Wyvern Rider victory animation where he drops from the wyvern and pats its head.

WVW69i7h1Sg178E7G__zpshyujxxgx.jpg

Beruka doesn't seem to have it, presumably because she has her own animations replacing the generic ones.