Eimm Battle of the gods-Game Over! Congratulations to Paperblade, Makaze, Euklyd and Refa for winning

Blitz

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE THRILLING NIGHT ENDS WITH BLOOD

FIRSTLY, MR. RUNDAS IS OUT OF THE BATTLE

Dear Lord Gaius/Rundas,
You are Lil Bean/Kat, close friend in real life of Kitty and a new member of sf, who solely joined to hang out with Kitty and play eimms (I think). You are one of the smartest players in the eimm playerbase and one of the scariest ones too. Your trademark moves involve betraying most people as soon as you can for reasons that make very little sense to most people. You are also exceptionally good at controlling players and knowing how things will turn out.
During every night, you may reply to your role PM with ##Night-X: Decide the fate of aliases. You will decide the fate of every alias in the list. If you are right about more than 80% of the aliases, you will receive the ability to perform a Bus drive.
After you obtain your bus drive, you may respond to the role PM any phase with, ##Night-X: Drive ALIAS1 with ALIAS2 which will transfer all actions of ALIAS1 to ALIAS2 and all actions on ALIAS2 to ALIAS1 or you may go with##Night-X: Drive ALIAS with me. You will perform a self drive, that will not be blocked by most hooks and redirects. You may not perform a drive on the same alias more than once on the same night.
You win if you are one of the last 4 people remaining, if no one with an alternate win condition has won or one of the last 3 people remaining, if one or more people with an alternate win condition has won.

FITTING THAT GAIUS IS KAT DIES BECAUSE...

BOURBON DIDN'T GET OFF QUITE AS EASY EITHER!

Dear Lil Bean/Bourbon,
you are Lord Gaius, the serenesforest mafia player. You tend to always roll scum and you almost never get away with it, but you never give up and try your best to play every game. You have recently started playing eimm and are hooked into it. You have a ton of things to do in real life, which involves playing football, playing the Piano and you do all that while playing mafia. You are a great inspiration to all, except when you backstab people...
During the night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X, Motivate ALIAS. You will motivate alias into allowing them to do twice as many actions and kills they have, however, it will not work on 1 shot abilities. On the night after, you will backstab your target and send a shot their way. This works automatically and has nothing to do with your normal kill.
You win if you are one of the last 4 people remaining, if no one with an alternate win condition has won or one of the last 3 people remaining, if one or more people with an alternate win condition has won.

GUESS THEIR FATES WERE INTERTWINED FROM NIGHT ONE. THIS LIL BEAN IS GROUNDED.

UNFORTUNATELY, RHYTHM HAS FAINTED TOO.

Dear rssp1/rhythm,
you are Rufflets, a Pokemon. You evolve at level 51 and you are currently at level 6. You are planning on reaching level 51 this game.
You have decided to bring in a crazy fan with you, who will take the first bullet for you, meaning you have 2 BPVs instead of 1. You are too busy trying to level up and therefore you do not have a kill.
Every night, you must target one ALIAS, with ##Night-X Help me train ALIAS! If ALIAS does not have an alternate win condition, ALIAS will help train you. The amount of levels you gain will depend on a few things. Your action cannot fail
1. Number of kills ALIAS used. For every kill ALIAS had used that night, you will gain 1 level up
2. Number of kills ALIAS successfully performed. For every successful kill, you will gain 1 level up
3. Number of actions ALIAS used. For every action ALIAS had used that night, you will gain 1 level up
4. Number of actions ALIAS successfully performed. For every successful use of action ALIAS performed, you will gain 1 level up
5. Number of BPV remaining on ALIAS. For every BPV remaining on ALIAS at the end of that night, you will gain 2 level up
6. If ALIAS is alive, you will gain 1 level up
You win if you have leveled up 45 times to reach level 51.

GUESS RSSP DIDN'T GET INTO THE RHYTHM!

LASTLY, GLADE DIDN'T MAKE IT OUT IN THE END EITHER!

Dear Sharp and Pointy/Glade,
you are the board game, Snakes and Ladders. You picked a sh*t character again, so you get a sh*t flavor again. I guess board games just tend to hook players in?
During the night, you may reply to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Get ALIAS to play Snakes and Ladders. You will take ALIAS into the world of Snakes and ladders causing both all actions on ALIAS and all actions ALIAS is to perform that night to fail. Additionally, because of seeing how ALIAS plays, you will figure out who ALIAS is. If people were looking for alias that night, you will figure out who they were. Since board games like snakes and ladders are kinda boring, you can only target the same ALIAS only once.

GUESS SHARP AND POINTY WASN'T THAT...SHARP AND POINTY.

I'd like to CORRECT my (gaius's) role, I joined bc Kim invited me and I wanted internet friends for funsies. I'm not even that into fire emblem whoops.

Edited by Lil Bean

I'd like to CORRECT my (gaius's) role, I joined bc Kim invited me and I wanted internet friends for funsies. I'm not even that into fire emblem whoops.

it's ok kitty and i are like the same person anyway

sorry guys, I SUCK!

thanks to Monde, the game doesn't. Please put a big hand for Monde for doing the update!!!

Phase ends Saturday at 9AM (GMT-5) or anytime I am around all actions are in