Eimm Battle of the gods-Game Over! Congratulations to Paperblade, Makaze, Euklyd and Refa for winning

Blitz

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 years since eimm update. I walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the thread. I stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the lord. I watch other mafia games updating but it is no good. I flame Fates in its board and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. The end is near. Then usually read some old eimm updates and cry myself to sleep.

I should be over all the butterflies

I'm into you (I'm into you)

And baby even on our worst nights

I'm into you (I'm into you)

Let 'em wonder how we got this far

'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all

Yeah, after all this time

I'm still into you

Okay, volunteered to make the thread post thanks Blitz for not dying in those three hours.

THE SUN HAS DAWNED AND THE BODIES HIT THE GROUND

Flapjack has decided fighting is the bane of human problems!

Dear Jiac/Flapjack,
you are Aht, a playable character in Radiant Historia. You are a shaman, and thus spiritual leader of the Satyros people (yes, I totally stole this). Your abilities involve Weakness scan, Super Heal and Lunatic
During the night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Lunatic on ALIAS1 and ALIAS2. You will use a safeguard on both of them
During the night, you may also respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Weakness scan ALIAS. You will find out the number of BPVs ALIAS has.
Once in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Superheal on ALIAS, you will protect ALIAS from all harmful actions.
You win if you are one of the last 4 people remaining, if no one with an alternate win condition has won or one of the last 3 people remaining, if one or more people with an alternate win condition has won.

Jiac has left the fray!

Our second dead man is local victim Nightfall.

Dear Reinfleche/Nightfall,
you are Khada Jhin, the Virtuoso. You are a psychotic killer, who is obsessed with instances of 4 and your mission in life is to make people's deaths as mutilated as possible, which you call beautiful. You also enjoy placing bombs and traps on people.
During the night, you may respond to the role PM with, ##Night-X: Captivate audience on ALIAS. You will place 3 Lotus bombs around ALIAS, causing 1 shot worth of damage to ALIAS and everyone visiting ALIAS that night. This ability can only be used once per night, cannot be used with your kill and also cannot be used on any night after N3.
Once on N4, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Curtain Call on ALIAS. Since you are obsessed with the number 4. On Night 4, you assemble your sniper rifle to count as a double shot. Additionally, whoever you target with your N4 attack will not be able to target you that night.
You win if you are one of the last 4 people remaining, if no one with an alternate win condition has won or one of the last 3 people remaining, if one or more people with an alternate win condition has won.

If only Rein could see until the next nightfall, but it seems tonight was his last...

Next is the delicious Poutine!

Dear Proto/Poutine,
you are Sara Matsunaga, a student Kyumeikan Girl's school, in the Visual Novel, Ever 17: The Out of Infinity. You are an extremely experienced hacker and are able to almost hack into anything you want. You have some other stories too, but, that isn't relevant for this game.
During the night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Hack into the systems of ALIAS. You will hack into everything ALIAS owns, forcing them to spend the day trying to make everything work and make them lose their action, which is basically a roleblock on ALIAS.
Once in the game, you may decide to do some major hacking, by going with ##Night-X: Hack both ALIAS1 and ALIAS2. This will allow you to roleblock 2 people instead of one. However, since it will be so taxing, you can only do it once.

It seems Proto will be eating poutine in the afterlife...

Unfortunately, mediocre was discovered for who they truly were...

Dear Chen/mediocre,
you are Yahweh, that is pretty much all the flavor I can think of. The eimm game this time around is partly named after you.
Since you are so powerful, you have decided not to perform kills and bullets do not have the ability to kill you. However, you have decided to hide in the game for 3 nights entirely. You will be found out if you are shot or an role cop/ fullcop role (other than one specific role targets you). You may not claim yourself in thread and the eimm group chat.
During the night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Prevent ALIAS1 and ALIAS2 from coming near me. Whichever of the 2 aliases (or both if that was the case) were targeting you, will fail all their actions on you. This action has the highers priority in the game.
You win if you have hidden successfully for 3 entire nights, by avoiding all shots and rolecop/fullcop roles on you.

If only Chen played more than mediocre amirite?

Sadly, Crayola coloured their last picture...

Dear Hannah/Crayola,
You are Sailor Moon, the main protagonist of the anime Sailor moon. You believe in love and second chances and you try to make everyone love one another.
During the night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Believe in the goodness of ALIAS. You will believe in ALIAS so bad, alias will give up on their night action permanently and their kill as well for the night. You may not use this consecutively however. This role will not work on certain characters however.
During the night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Heal ALIAS. You will repair the BPV of alias, if it were damaged. This ability may be used consecutively, but not in combination with your other ability.

Hannah is wishing she had something more useful than a crayon probably maybe idk

Tharja met her demise as well!

Dear Mancer/Tharja,
you are Medea, the summoned Holy Grail Spirit of Caster, in the 5th Holy Grail War, from the Visual Novel, Fate Stay Night. You have a huge amount of mana and you can cast magic spells very quickly. You also have the knife rulebreaker, that allows you to break the laws of the Holy Grail War.
you have strong magical protection and therefore, the first two negative actions on you, besides kills will be blocked by you, however, if more than 2 negative actions target you, all will penetrate your defenses.
Every alternate night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X Cast a spell on ALIAS. You will perform a kill on ALIAS and this can be used with your normal kill.
Every alternate night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X Use rule breaker to make ALIAS1 target ALIAS2 with action. ALIAS2 may be yourself. You may not however target the same person twice because they will know to avoid your knife.

If only Mancer had the type of curses Tharja had at her disposal!

Mountain unfortunately was too late to save their self!

Dear Kirsche/Mountain,
you are Leonardo DiCaprio, a very famous movie star, who has made quite a few famous movies. Your most memorable movies are Titanic, Inception, Wolf of Wall Street and The Revenant.
You have to use all your movies as the way they were made and therefore, you must use the first action on the first night and so on, failing to perform the action will still skip on to the next movie
During Night-1, you may reply to your role PM with ##put ALIAS into Titatnic. This will protect ALIAS from all actions during Night 1.
During Night-2, you may reply to your role PM with ##put ALIAS into Inception and make him target ALIAS1 with kill and ALIAS2 with action. You will hijack ALIAS into ALIAS1 and ALIAS2.
During Night-3, you may respond to your role PM with ##put ALIAS into Wolf of Wall Street. If ALIAS had a BPV at the start of the phase, you will steal it. However, this move will not work if you were being investigated that night.
During Night-4, you may respond to your role PM with ##put ALIAS into The Revenant. If ALIAS was targeting you with a kill that night, you will make the kill fail and shoot ALIAS as well.

Kirsche could move mountains, but he couldn't move the right actions into his role pm!

Guilt has seen the end of their adventure!

Dear Vigvig/Guilt,
you are Bilbo Baggins one of the oldest and wisest hobbits from the movies trilogy, Lord of the Rings and the movie Hobbit. You have a short Elven Sword that warns you of your enemies and you have the One Ring.
During the night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X, use the Elven sword on ALIAS. You will use the Elven Sword to rolecop alias and you will go in to stab them the night after. Basically a rolecop followed by a delayed kill.
Once in the game, you may respond to our role PM with, ##Night-X, put on the ring. This will prevent up to 3 killing actions on you that night

For Vigvig, the guilt was too much!

For nobody, senpai finally noticed him! If senpai were death.

Dear Dorian/nobody,
you are Yandere, a girl who is obsessed with gaining the love of her Sempai, the person she fell in love with, after seeing him in your dreams and then right after in your school. You want to do everything for your sempai, which involves trying to make him win this eimm, the only problem is, you do not know who it is.
You have decided to come prepared for battle and therefore brought an extra BPV (meaning you have 2 BPVs instead of 1) and you have kept your eye out to make sure you know who is targeting you every night and with what.
During Night 1, you may respond to your role PM with, ##ALIAS is Sempai. If ALIAS does not have an alt win con, you will have found Sempai and you will be a martyr on your Sempai from every night from N1 automatically and all actions targeting your sempai will target you instead automatically. You may however be redirected on N1 and if you target someone with an alt win condition, your action will fail and you have to find a different Senpai on N2. You will be informed of who your Sempai is and what abilities s/he has.
You win if your Semai wins by making it to the last 3.

Dorian is wishing he was seen a nobody now!

FINALLY, Abroneow falls in battle!

Dear Redja12/Arboneow,
you are Yosuke Hanamura, a playable character in Persona 4. You are one of the more bland characters in my opinion without much real effort put into your development. Maybe I am wrong though. Some of your moves involve Dekaja, Diarama, Green Wall and Megido.
You may use one of the 4 moves, however, you must use at least 3 of the moves, before you can perform the same action a second time. Your actions are
##Night-X: use Diarama on ALIAS. You will use Diarama to heal ALIAS and recover their BPV.
##Night-X: use Dekaja on ALIAS. You will use Dekaja to nullify the action of foe for that night
##Night-X: use Green Wall on ALIAS. You will use Green Wall to block all non killing actions on ALAIS.
##Night-X: use Megido on ALIAS1 and ALIAS2. Using this will replace your normal kill and you will use up all your remaining MP to perform a kill on ALIAS1 and a kill on ALIAS2. You will no longer be able to use any of your other actions after Megido.
Once in the game, you may use two actions in place on one action.

Redja12 met his maker!

Hopefully the phase end doesn't take until you all get married and have a family.

PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN. IT WILL END 11PM -5GMT TOMORROW.

Edited by Monde

The year is 2089. The years have not been kind to me. After retiring from my career as a professional shitposter five years prior, I found myself with a lot of spare time on my hands. The retirement home is awfully dull, which gives me a lot of time to think. To remember my younger years.

I find myself searching for a site I haven't visited in years. Ever since Fire Emblem 29, in which Intelligent Systems decided to remove the series' core mechanics of being able to waifu the entire cast at once, I left the website in disgust. Out of curiosity, I find myself checking some of the old subforums. A quick glance tells me that Serious Discussion is still a shithole, and it doesn't take long to find that dondon has managed to clear FE47 0% growths in just under 60 turns. For some reason, people are still firstpicking Raven in FE7 drafts. But last of all, I checked the mafia subforums. The only player I recognise from the recent playerlists is BBM, whose mafia addiction never seemed to subside, after all of these years.

I'm about to close the tab and go back to looking for anime gifs when something catches my eye. Something I hadn't seen in years. A thread titled "Eimm Battle of the gods". I chuckle to myself. Nobody had seen Blitz since he promised the update. Nobody knew what happened to him that day. Some suspected it was just internet issues, while others insist that it was the Illuminati. For my own amusement, I click on the thread, not expecting to find anything. I scroll to the bottom, through the mountains of shitposts, many of them from my own younger years. The most recent post was 40 minutes ago.

My eyes bulged. My jaw hung open, Nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to read.

"No one has died.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in the year 2200."

Game on.