Eimm Battle of the gods-Game Over! Congratulations to Paperblade, Makaze, Euklyd and Refa for winning

Blitz

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like there's no tomorrow
Like there's no next time
Everything that you've done in front of my eyes is a complete darkness

Say it like you mean it
In the end, we won't make it
But I keep hoping that you'll be here with me when it's all over

kim go listen to ur kpoop

ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FIRST AND FOREMOST NEXT NIGHT WILL BE THE FINAL NIGHT.

TONIGHT, WE SAY GOODBYE TO FALLEN PLAYERS:

First up is Tiramisu!

Dear Quote/Tiramisu,
you are Lapis Lazuli, you are a former Homeworld Gem, who was trapped in a mirror, from Steven's Universe. You have the ability to control and manipulate water and even create perfect clones of others.
During the night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Use Hydrokinesis on ALIAS. You will use water to block ALIAS and prevent them from performing their action during the night.
You may also instead respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Use Hydromimicry on ALIAS. This will rolecop alias, allowing you to create a clone for alias to use the next night. The clone will last for 2 nights after creation and will vanish if you use hydromimicry or hydrokinesis even if it was used up before the 2 nights had passes.
You win if you are one of the last 4 people remaining, if no one with an alternate win condition has won or one of the last 3 people remaining, if one or more people with an alternate win condition has won.

For someone who idled n1, Quote sure got far in this race! (i idled n1 once, didn't work out as well ;.;)

NEEEEXT UP is your everyday trainer LEAF!

Dear Ms Bunch/Leaf,
you are Spaghetti Monster, some crazy theory for belief which I don't even fully grasp. All I get is, you are believed to be a crazy Spaghetti Monster that is believed to have created the world and not too many people even believe it...
Each night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Make ALIAS believe in me. You will convert ALIAS into your sect, but ALIAS will not be informed of it. Any alias converted will not be able to kill you. However, certain characters with [god] status and other alternate win condition characters and characters who already believe in something else cannot be recruited and if you happen to target one of them, you will take 2 shots on yourself.
Additionally, each night, you may respond to your role PM with ##Night-X: will ALIAS1 and ALIAS2 believe in me? This will tell you if ALIAS1 and ALIAS2 can be converted to your sect.
You cannot kill at night and you start off with 2 BPVs instead of 1.
You win by surviving as one of the 3 final remaining people or by making sure at least 2 of the final 3 people are converted to your sect.

Looks like Ms. Bunch couldn't win this battle! Still tho claiming cult n1 and managing to survive 'till n5 is a hell of a feat.

NEXT WE HAVE BRIDGE.

Dear Javelinlover/Bridge,
you are Velvet Scarlatina, from the cartoon that kinda resembles anime, known as RWBY. You probably show up in season 3 and since I only watched up to season 2, I have no clues on who you are, but, supposedly, you can make light copies of other's abilities.
During the night, you may respond to your role PM with ##Night-X, Make a light copy on ALIAS. You will use your abilities to find see who alias is, what alias is doing and on whom and finally, who targeted alias that night (alias checker, watcher, follower and tracker). Whatever ability you have seen alias perform other than kills, you will make light copies of the role, that has to be used in the next night. If you do not use it, you cannot use the ability again.
You win if you are one of the last 4 people remaining, if no one with an alternate win condition has won or one of the last 3 people remaining, if one or more people with an alternate win condition has won.

I suppose for JavelinLover, victory was one bridge they couldn't cross!

Finally we have Chaton!

Dear Juliette/Chaton,
you are Hobbes, a stuffed Tiger, who is a stuffed Tiger to most, but someone with a lot of Wisdom to Calvin.
Since you are seen as a stuffed tiger by most, any person visiting you with an info role will think you are a stuffed tiger and their action will fail (other than a few certain info roles) and they will get shot that night as well.
Every night, you can respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Share wisdom with ALIAS, you will teach ALIAS not to perform kills, blocking off their kill for the night.

Unfortunately, Juliette learned how much people really want to shoot a stuffed tiger/cat!

UH PHASE END IS (mumbling)

REMINDER

IF AN ALT WIN CON WINS, IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THREAD

IF AN ALT WIN CON CAN WIN, THE GAME WILL MOVE TO FINAL THREE SURVIVING WITH ALT WIN CON PLAYER, DEPENDING ON WHAT THE WIN CON IS AND FINAL 4 WILL BE OUT PRIORITIZED

Edited by Blitz