Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

As Awkward Zombie showed us 5 years ago,

48e.png

Anyway, to be fair, Fly in japanese is called Sky Jump, and Doduo and Dodrio do seem to have powerful legs, considering how they run.

Then again, how can jump take to another town is strange as well.

Reminds me of something in Monster Hunter; there are certain ape-like monsters who leave the area by jumping really high. Normally this happens in tree cover (the logic being that they're swinging from branch to branch), but in certain areas if you are in the right position and tilt the camera back far enough you can see them fly upwards really far until they disappear and transition to the next area.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yayz, can't wait! I'll be on break at work at this time. ^^

I won't, but I will probably make free time anyway :p

Honestly, I don't know what I want them to announce. I rather them not say too much and leave us with some suspense

I was just sitting here thinking "Huh, wasn't there supposed to be a Pokemon reveal tomorrow? Better check the thread before making my rounds on other sites."

Apologies to those on the West Coast; the timeslots for these things kinda seem to hate you.

I feel it's a bit too early to see the starter evolutions, as we first saw the starters not even a month ago. I can see some various pokemon being shown, maybe another island or two.

Unfortunately for me, I probably won't be able to see it until later on. I won't be off 'cuz I wasn't feeling well yesterday, and I doubt I'll even be home in time.

For everyone who can't make it, I can make a giant recap post in this thread for you all can get caught up quickly. Would that be cool with people?

That would be pretty neat. In that way, DanMan can quote it on the OP or something.

And in a delicious twist of irony, the Pokemon region that's based off of Hawaii. . .will be releasing new content at 3 AM HST. Would appreciate a recap!

That would be pretty neat. In that way, DanMan can quote it on the OP or something.

That's the plan (if I'm not quick enough to recap things myself, that is).

Well, to be fair, they can't choose a time that will please everyone.

If I'm not mistaken Hawaii's timezone is rather isolated.

They had to choose a time that would get the most people to watch.

Edited by Water Mage

Well, to be fair, they can't choose a time that will please everyone.

If I'm not mistaken Hawaii's timezone is rather isolated.

They had to choose a time that would get the most people to watch.

Yeah, getting Hawaii into the swing of things is hard. . .but why not bump it to 8 AM PST? Everyone on the continental US should be awake, it should be afternoon/not too stupidly late in Europe, and it'll be a more reasonable 5 AM here. The only region that might have issues is Japan, where it'll be midnight or so.

Yeah, getting Hawaii into the swing of things is hard. . .but why not bump it to 8 AM PST? Everyone on the continental US should be awake, it should be afternoon/not too stupidly late in Europe, and it'll be a more reasonable 5 AM here. The only region that might have issues is Japan, where it'll be midnight or so.

Actually, I might be wrong on my calculations, but isn't 6 am PT something like 2 am in Japan's Timezone?

Or is it 10 or 11 pm?

Edited by Water Mage

Actually, I might be wrong on my calculations, but isn't 6 am PT something like 2 am in Japan's Timezone?

Or is it 10 or 11 pm?

According to a web converter, 9 am for Ohioans is 10 pm for people in Kyoto.

Not quite as unreasonable as 3 in the morning, but fairly late.

According to a web converter, 9 am for Ohioans is 10 pm for people in Kyoto.Not quite as unreasonable as 3 in the morning, but fairly late.

Ah, thanks. I tend to make a lot of mistakes when calculating timezones.

But that means that I might be able to see it! I think I will be at homemat 10 am, and Japan's timezone is the complete opposite of Brazil's timezone.

I have no idea what time it will be here, but I guess I'll just try to keep up with the thread and wait for someone to excitedly post "IT'S STARTED! *hypes*" before actually trying to find out where they're announcing this...

Actually, I've already forgotten what it is they'll be doing tomorrow. Announcing something, I think.

There's already fake leaks springing out the woodworks it seems, so if you go info hunting tomorrow stay on your guard.

Warning you beforehand, though I'll make sure any info I bring here is from the official video/broadcast only.

Hawai ? Hawai ?!

Thanks for reminding me it's Summer, Nintendo... and that I don't know anything about Hawaii...

New kind of graphism, more detailed and larger... zoom (?). Will we see the death of case-by-case walking in the pokemon franchise ?

Litten or Popplio for me ! By the by, is it me or does the Legendaries look similar to them ?

Dat hype !