Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Your inability to handle warranted criticism isn't a legitimate excuse to report anyone. Rey hasn't done anything out of line here.

What criticism? And criticism for what? Also, he does this constantly, in other threads, not just this one. When you're repeatedly going after one member like that, we have a problem.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What criticism? And criticism for what? Also, he does this constantly, in other threads, not just this one. When you're repeatedly going after one member like that, we have a problem.

This is off topic, even though I tried to get back on, but I will defend myself in regards to this supposed badgering.

For those who don't want this, just skip the spoiler.

You might feel like you're being targeted by me, but that's because you fail to read the posts of others who also seem to try to point out the problems in your posts:

He's not asking to quote a figure, he's saying to back up your opinion with more than just "people generally agree." Why do they agree on that? What basis do they have? What basis do you have to agree with that? You're making a generalization that you don't necessarily know is true and we don't know why you believe it.

Seriously, stop saying generalizations without doing some basic research. Everyone is sick to death of arguing with you about how to make a point.

Edited by shadowofchaos

A proper, well-made Pokemon x FE (or Pokemon x FFT) crossover would've been better than either series on its own, when you think about it. It's sorta mind-boggling when you try to imagine it.

Too bad "making the best possible game you can" doesn't govern and motivate game developers in the world we live in.

So... source?

You know... besides that one tweet?

And TV Tropes.

Which are both unsourced.

Japanese searches also turned up nil.

You'd think there would be documentation somewhere for a statement like that.

gSNImcL.jpg

6TAx5YB.jpg

Didn't know we had no solid source; just assumed it was part of the glut of 25th anniversary info.

Hope it does happen sometime down the line.

In other news, Popplio has moved ahead of "undecided" in the poll! Glad to see some love for it.

Edited by The DanMan

*throws rotten fruit at Jedi*

Question, are the second and third evolutions of the starter Pokemon generally shown in pre-release material?

You know guys, that Ghost Pikachu, I have the perfect name for it.

We can call it... Pikaboo.

Ugh... now I'm going to have to name it that...

Question, are the second and third evolutions of the starter Pokemon generally shown in pre-release material?

Gen 6 was, except I think we were at least aware of the middle evolution by this point. Edited by Feldmarschall Rommel

I belive the second evolutions tends to appear some weeks before the game's release, but I'm not sure.

I just hope the third evolutions will not be a disapointement unlike a certain third evolution from a certain fire fox starter.

I just hope the third evolutions will not be a disapointement unlike a certain third evolution from a certain fire fox starter.

I liked Delphox, but besides that I agree. I'm already terrified Litten's evolution is gonna be that disastrous bulky monstrosity, I just hope it doesn't happen

I liked Delphox, but besides that I agree. I'm already terrified Litten's evolution is gonna be that disastrous bulky monstrosity, I just hope it doesn't happen

The typing is really nice but that's the only good point about it (in my opinion).

I mean, don't give a girly design to a pokémon if this said pokémon has a 80.75% chance of being male (fix the starters to 50/50 already, Nitendo).

What is even sad is that Braixen has become more popular than Delphox (this is Pikachu all over again).

If you want proofs, look no futher than pokken tournament where Braixen is a fighter or you could also look for the anime, this is almost the end of the XYZ saga and Serena still has her Braixen which probably mean it won't evolve.

I wouldn't say it's a girly design

https://youtu.be/jBUwNpsRrRI?t=15

It's a robe. Traditional magewear.

I'm not sure since most robes for mages are either a little bit more short (aka, you can see the feet and the legs a little bit) and open in the middle (you can look at my avatar for an example).

Delphox's robe look just like a normal robe.

Edited by Nym

Braixen is somewhat girly looking with the skirt-esque fur but Delphox looks a lot more gender neutral. It's a robe like Gandalf or any other wizard in fantasy. However I feel like Braixen became way more popular than Delphox because Delphox's colour scheme in-game is so washed out and dull and brown. Meanwhile Braixen is just really cute and sassy and mobile looking.

Good point regarding its mobility. Delphox looks heavy and slow while Braixen seems faster with its legs uncovered.

maybe the pokemon cry influences the gender impressions. Braixen is more feminine than Delphox

Double posting is fun!

Just minor news regarding stuff you get from pre ordering:

Pokémon

Various pre-order bonuses have been revealed for around the globe for Pokémon Sun & Moon. As previously reported, in the Pokémon Centers in Japan you will receive special figures for Solgaleo & Lunala, as well as an art book if you pre-order both, but several more bonuses have been revealed

United Kingdom

GAME - Solgaleo & Lunala Figurines

Spain

GAME - Solgaleo & Lunala Figurines

El Corte Inglés - Pokémon Adventures - Yellow Volume 1

FNAC - Pokémon Adventures - Ruby & Sapphire Volume 1

Media Markt - Pokémon Adventures - Gold & Silver Volume 1

Blade Center, Canal Ocio, Toy ‘R’Us, GameShop, xtralife.es, tutiendadevideojuegos.com o zonavideojuego.com - Sun & Moon Pins

Australia & New Zealand

EB Games - Sun & Moon Pins & Poster

Japan

Animate - Pikachu Towel (Sun), Sun & Moon Memo Pad (Moon)

Amazon - Microfiber Pouch - Yellow (Sun), Blue (Moon)

Aeon,Daiei Direct - Wrist Straps

Ito-Yokado - A4 Clearfile

Edion - Post Card Set

GEO - Random Rubber Clip (featuring Rowlet, Litten, Popplio or Pikachu)

Circle K Sunkus - Sun & Moon Jigsaw Puzzle

Joshin Denki - Paper Box + PC Wallpaper

Seven Eleven - Clear File

Tsutaya - Pokémon Tote Bag

Bic Camera, Sofmap, Kojima - Pen Case

Family Mart - Hand Towel

Fuji & Heiwado - B5 Notebook

Futabatosho - Magnets - Solgaleo (Sun), Lunala (Moon), Both and Rowlet, Little & Popplio (Both games)

MrMax - A5 Sticker Set

Yamada Denki - A4 Clear File

Yodobashi Camera - Foil Sticker Set

Loppi, HMV - Metal Straps

WonderGOO - Pen Case

Courtesy of serebii of course.

Of course, Japan gets a crapload of stuff while the rest of us get nothing or next to nothing. When is everyone going to realize that Japan isn't the only part of the world where Pokemon is really popular?

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah Ana, but don't forget that they are the one who made this franchise and Nitendo in general.

They can do whatever they want, they are the boss.