Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Why bottle caps...?

Haven't you heard? Bottle caps are the key to genetic engineering and DNA manipulation.

I'm can't decide if I want Wimpod to have an evolution or not. I mean, we probably should get an evolved Bug/Water type after Surskit, but I also kind of want it to be the Dunsparse or Stunfisk of this generation...

Edited by Lightchao42

Whaaaaa

Jahdhakala

DA BEAR

BEWEAR

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Damn, this panda is a must in my team. GONNA HUG more than one pokemon.

I'm loving all of these additions, but I'm loving more the creativity they're putting on abilites. All of them are quite well thought.

Wimpod with auto U-turn is quite a menace, imagine it posioning everybody or just giving him Focus Sash.

Bounsweet is adorbs. I wonder how will its evolution be.

Comfey is really original, despite being a standard Fairy type. I wonder if its ability gives priority to moves like Aromatherapy.

Mudsdale sounds like Doomsdale. I love its design. A THWOMP HORSE is good and may be Horace's insignia pokemon. I assume high HP, moderate to high Attk, high Defense and low to average Speed.

Mimikyu looks pretty good and strong. Good for switch ins. I assume it'll have either low Speed or shitty bases, else it'll be strong.

DA BEAR is the best. In my team already. And Fluffy makes it more adorbs!

Edit: hyper training looks pretty interesting.

Edited by Quintessence

Mimikyu looks pretty good and strong. Good for switch ins. I assume it'll have either low Speed or shitty bases, else it'll be strong.

I can see Mimikyu being used competitvely, even if it has low stats, since it's ability pretty much gives it a free turn.

Teach it Thunder Wave, if it can learn it and give at a Focus Sash, and it will be able to a least paralyze to Pokemon per battle. That's actually rather amazing!

Assuming Disguise resest if Mimikyu is switched out.

Mr. Mangosteen is guaranteed to be on my team. The others all look cool but probably wouldn't fit with my team considering the types I already have an idea of (like how Bug and Fairy are taken by Cutiefly).

Hopefully it turns out better than Cherrim though.

Do we know how the pokemon that comes out with Wimp Out is decided? Chosen by player? First one in party listing? Something else?

I'm on mobile, so I can't watch videos... but if that's the English name for "Kiteruguma", it was just as punny in Japanese.

Oh yeah, you mentioned this before.

Puns are the best!

Do we know how the pokemon that comes out with Wimp Out is decided? Chosen by player? First one in party listing? Something else?

Oh yeah, you mentioned this before.

Puns are the best!

Automatically if it falls below half HP.

I definitely needs to buy two versions.

There's just too many cool Pokémon I want to try.

Mudsdale made me think of Equinox at first. We really need a Dark Type Horse.
​It also reminds me of Golgoat for some reasons.

Wimpod shouldn't be as hard to capture as Abra, since at least it won't flee the first turn.

Bounsweet is the vegan version of Tepig : As adorable as he is delicious.

They are litterally good enough to eat.

But wth Fluffy and Stamina, having a good Special Attacker is necessary.

Mimicchu may ends up like Klefki. stat wise.

Not sure if Disguise bypass only attacks or also status.

And Hyper Training. I gues we should have seen it comming, but this is incredibly interresting.

The Hype is real.

Automatically if it falls below half HP.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant how the new pokemon is chosen.

It probably works like the Eject Button item, which means you choose what comes out.

Hopefully this is the case. It probably is but the worrywart in me can't stop thinking about a possible bad design choice.

Do we have any rock/poison or steel/poison pokemon yet? There are many poisonous rocks and and metals that can kill you faster than any plants and bugs out there.

Edited by Magical CC

A bit off topic, but since no one is responding to my request on Bulbagarden, can someone here do a tradeback with me to help me get Ho-Oh in my X Pokedex? :P

Comfey looks like a lei. Or a garland. But who cares, that thing is going on my team. I really like Mudsdale, too, since it has dreads.

Yeah, I hear ya eclipse. I really want to use both Cutiefly and Comfey on my team. If I pick Popplio and it evolves into Water/Fairy, that's a lot of Fairy types lol. But no matter, I beat X with three Fire types like I stated before!

So far, Litten/Popplio, Pikipek, Cutiefly, Comfey, Bounsweet, and Mudsdale will be my team. ...Aaand I might just go with Popplio period in this case, because otherwise, this team probably lacks a Surfer. And given that this region is made up of islands...well... :P

Oh yeah, I wanted to use Rockruff too. I have a feeling it might evolve into something ugly tho... I guess I'll swap out Cutiefly for it if I wind up liking its evolutions tho. I kinda like Comfey a bit more for a Fairy type anyway.

...I just realized this team may not have a Fire type! What craziness is that? I'm a Fire type lover! :P

Edited by Anacybele

A bit off topic, but since no one is responding to my request on Bulbagarden, can someone here do a tradeback with me to help me get Ho-Oh in my X Pokedex? :P

Don't you have Pokemon Bank? You can easily pass a Pokemon from a Gen VI game to another with it.

Edited by Water Mage

Don't you have Pokemon Bank? You can easily pass a Pokemon from a Gen VI game to another with it.

Uh, yeah, of course I have it. But I don't have OR, which is the only gen 6 game Ho-Oh is available in. If I did have it (and played through it all the way to the point of catching Ho-Oh), I wouldn't be asking for help. xP

If you still need to I'll help.

I do. But it's getting kind of late now. Maybe tomorrow?

Edited by Anacybele

My team looks like it would be Bewear, Mimikyu, Rockruff (depending on stats) and Litten (depending on evos). The rest of the Pokemon are nice but I don't like them enough to actually use in my first playthrough. Hopefully I can find Pawniard in Hawaii!