Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I revoted for the new question, and of course, I believe the leak is completely real. I don't see why only part of it would be. Either all of it is real or none of it is.

I think that it's impossible for the leak to be real, because otherwise it would say that Ridley and K. Rool were playable. Wait, this isn't for Smash...

In all seriousness, though, it is probably at least partially true, but I wouldn't get too attached to it in case some things are wrong. I'm still sad that the Chorus Kids weren't in Smash...

I'm conflicted on whether or not I'd be disappointed if it was fake. Because on one hand, I absolutely LOVE the Popplio evolution, but on the other, I HATE the Litten one. So would I be disappointed because that mermaid Popplio might not be a thing after all? Or be happy because ugly two-legged Cat-Hulk might not be a thing?

I can't even say whether I believe the leak or not because I care so little about the final evolution designs, or the other things that were mentioned in the leak. I've only played XY, so I have time to get used to different mechanics and I'm not so attached to any of them at this point. I was never going to pick Litten to begin with, and Rowlet was probably the one I was going to pick because I've developed a fondness for bird Pokemon. So, I guess it wouldn't affect me either way so I'm choosing to just not care about the leak.

Re-voted on the poll.

I really hope the leaks aren't real, the only one I was actually okay with was Rowlet's. With that said, if the leaks ARE true, then my favorite would be Rowlet. It's a shame because I like the first form of all three. But those leaks...ugh...

Would you change your username if it was real?

Wouldn't be anything new for me to change my username. So I'd be very dramatic about it this time, save the quote and then post it on other sites.

How can one not believe it's real? Mallow is pretty definite proof. And even then, the same leak had stuff like Oricorio who are definitely real.

Like, I understand personally disliking the designs. But the fact of the matter is that the proof is very much in favor of it being real.

Edited by Enigmar

How can one not believe it's real? Mallow is pretty definite proof. And even then, the same leak had stuff like Oricorio who are definitely real.

Like, I understand personally disliking the designs. But the fact of the matter is that the proof is very much in favor of it being real.

I don't know, I'm just hoping it's a discarded design. If it's real then I've lost all respect for GameFreak

I doubt its real, otherwise Gamefreak would've confronted it by making an announcment over it by now, surely Gamefreak knows about the leak.

Not to mention the source is not something I'd actually listen to for details of a pokemon game.

You have to remember, everytime a pokemon game comes out with rarely any details, there's a ton of conspiracy theories that get tossed around on the internet, and some of those people want you to believe its real just to get attention because they are doing it to be attention seekers. But the only true reliable source is Gamefreak themselves.

Unless they really had someone on the inside of Gamefreak that spilled the beans, which I surely doubt because they would be fired over it. I'm just going to take everything that's not brought up by Gamefreak with a grain of salt.

The leak also talked about Kanto variations so I'm going to at least hope it's real. I actually do like the Litten evo.

Edited by Devil Bringer

Yes, it even talked about Alola Formes lol. There's no denying that it's real. Fairy type and the Kalos starters leaked before XY and people denied them there too.

I need them to be real. I literally could not care less about Litten either way, but I think I might actually cry if I don't get my Popplio mermaid.

Litten's evolution isn't even that bad. I mean, Meowstic doesn't exactly look like an actual cat either. The obsession with quadrupedal Pokemon is so baffling. If you really want one, Mermaid!Popplio is obviously quadrupedal. It rests on its tiny seal feet.

Edited by Enigmar

Yes, it even talked about Alola Formes lol. There's no denying that it's real. Fairy type and the Kalos starters leaked before XY and people denied them there too.

I need them to be real. I literally could not care less about Litten either way, but I think I might actually cry if I don't get my Popplio mermaid.

Litten's evolution isn't even that bad. I mean, Meowstic doesn't exactly look like an actual cat either. The obsession with quadrupedal Pokemon is so baffling. If you really want one, Mermaid!Popplio is obviously quadrupedal. It rests on its tiny seal feet.

My problem with Litten's evolution is more due to how beefed up it is rather than the fact it's not on four legs. I'm not a fan of that sort of design choice.

Litten's evolution isn't even that bad. I mean, Meowstic doesn't exactly look like an actual cat either.

The thing with that is

My problem with Litten's evolution is more due to how beefed up it is rather than the fact it's not on four legs. I'm not a fan of that sort of design choice.

I think it was only Ana that wanted the quadruped thing, though I wouldn't be opposed to it. So far, there are more bad bipedal fire starter designs than quadrupedal, so :P

I can't even say whether I believe the leak or not because I care so little about the final evolution designs, or the other things that were mentioned in the leak. I've only played XY, so I have time to get used to different mechanics and I'm not so attached to any of them at this point. I was never going to pick Litten to begin with, and Rowlet was probably the one I was going to pick because I've developed a fondness for bird Pokemon. So, I guess it wouldn't affect me either way so I'm choosing to just not care about the leak.

Mate, we need to have a talk about your bird obsession.

The thing with that is

I think it was only Ana that wanted the quadruped thing, though I wouldn't be opposed to it. So far, there are more bad bipedal fire starter designs than quadrupedal, so :P

No, I also want it.

It's just that we had plenty bipedal fire starters already and the last one, in my opinion, was a big failure. So much so that its own pre evolution not only got MUCH more screen time in the anime but is also an actual fighter in pokken tournament.

Edited by Nym

No, I also want it.

It's just that we had plenty bipedal fire starters already and the last one, in my opinion, was a big failure. So much so that its own pre evolution not only got MUCH more screen time in the anime but is also an actual fighter in pokken tournament.

Delphox is not a failure lol. Delphox has a much better design than Braixen does for one. Delphox set out to finish out what the chain started. People irrationally dislike Delphox because it isn't a kawaii Sailor Moon mage girl, but I'm very happy it avoided that and turned into an actual wizard.

And the real reason Braixen is in Pokken is because Serena has it. And Serena's didn't evolve because her main rival had a Delphox. So it wouldn't really make sense for both of them to have Delphox.

Edited by Enigmar

Delphox is not a failure lol.

That's your opinion.

Delphox has a much better design than Braixen does for one.

Name me one starter that its pre evolution has a better design than its final evolution? Yeah, middle stages starters evolutions tend to have ''meh'' design so it's nothing surprising when the final evolution ends up being more popular except that didn't end up as intented for Delphox.

Delphox set out to finish out what the chain started. .

Not sure if you're talking about the apparence or the theme of the 3 starters because I don't have any problems with the fact that they are fox or they have furs in their ears.

People irrationally dislike Delphox because it isn't a kawaii Sailor Moon mage girl, but I'm very happy it avoided that and turned into an actual wizard.

So instead of giving actual arguments, you just gonna assume that everyone that hate Delphox is a weeboo and wanted a FOX to look like a magical girl? Wow

Allow me to show you an image that I found:

cd3a0041aae759421434ab5270ef1c46.jpg

If that fan made design doesnt look a wizard to you, then I don't know what else will.

And the real reason Braixen is in Pokken is because Serena has it.

In that case, where's Chespin, Noivern, Pancham, Luxray, Goodra, Bunnelby, Talonflame, Greninja or I don't know, Hawlucha, the pokémon who is based on a Lucha Libre.

And Serena's didn't evolve because her main rival had a Delphox. So it wouldn't really make sense for both of them to have Delphox.

I wanna know in which episode she said that because for now, I'll assume that you pulled that statement our of your ass.

And 2 peoples having the same pokémon is nothing special, just look at Ash's Turtwig or Charizard. Plus, her rival is a minor character, she didn't had that much screen time compare to Ash's rivals so it would be okay if having the same pokémon is such an issue.

Edited by Nym