Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I'd like to add now that I've woken up a bit more: only the dex leak has been debunked- the other stuff that it tied into hasn't been dissproven yet. My issue now is that we're back to praying for more than 70 new 'mons instead of a nice-looking 103.

HOLY SHIT SEREBII SAYS THAT ALOLA HAS A ROYAL FAMILY MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE

Eh, for what we know, It could be mentioned only in the backstory of some Pokémon and never seen in the game.

Btw, the Alola form of Marowak looks really cool and Yowashi is quite interesting and I'm curious to see how his "transformation"(even tough It's not exactly a transformation, but whatever) will work

Well, the new team's dress code is as bad as Flare's in a totally different way, while Flare was tacky, these guys look like a street gang...

I am really worried that the Alolan forms are just Gen 1 Pokémon now. If they aren't, Game Freak hasn't done much to quench that fear.

Yowashi is kinda cool, but I wonder how it changes form. Probably like Zygarde.

I like Nuikoguma as much as I like Bewear. As in I don't.

Sunabaa and Shirodesuna are cool. I can see them having Arena Trap as an ability. Might get on the team.

Alolan Meowth is lame.

Alolan Marowak is good.

Team Skull looks nice. I hope they act like pirates and are in for the money like Team Rocket. Guzma has a golden Z-Ring.

Edited by Konnor97

Those haunted sandcastles are amazing. Sadfish is trying to imitate Zygarde (since they both join together to form one organism, though Sadfish only pretends to), so consequently I shall call it 'Fishy Zygarde' until we get an English name.

Alolan Meowth has that Fire Emblem royal blue hair. Marowak is Fire-type, as everyone guessed, but it doesn't seem to be based on a fire dancer...

From what I've heard, Bewear's preevolution has the opposite problem of it's evolved form: it's adored by people but hates the attention, while Bewear is feared by all but wants to be loved. Guess that it can't appreciate what it has until it's gone...

Team Skull could use Oboro's help picking out outfits.

Thanks to Glorious Haunted Sandcastle and Fishy Zygarde, trying to pick my team has become increasingly difficult...

Edited by Lightchao42

The Sandcastle Pokemon reminds me of a monster from Etrian Odyssey.

Oh yeah, it totally does look like those doesn't it!

New Marowak looks cool, and I was very hopeful for the new Meowth until I saw it just became plain Dark ;/ I doubt that has any staying power.

Alolan Meowth is lame.

You all say that, but when it becomes a badass Persian, you'll all be thinking otherwise.

Team Skull looks nice. I hope they act like pirates and are in for the money like Team Rocket. Guzma has a golden Z-Ring.

I said it first. :Kappa:

From what I've heard, Bewear's preevolution has the opposite problem of it's evolved form: it's adored by people but hates the attention, while Bewear is feared by all but wants to be loved. Guess that it can't appreciate what it has until it's gone...

Sounds like what happens to real-life exotic pets. When there's young, they're coddled and things, but when they get too big they're promptly gotten rid of. How irresponsible...

Those are pretty cool.

And I'm betting that the sand castle Pokemon is going to have a creepy Pokedex entry because in one of the pictures:

aad.jpg

As you can see, in one of the pictures, you can see the sand castle Pokemon transformed into a quicksand pit and dragging Pikachu in it. I bet that has a really creepy explanation.

Actually, that could be a hint to its ability:

If you faint this pokémon with a physical move, it will fall, transforming into a trap, either taking its attacker with it or making it unable to be recall by its trainer.

So that could be a permanent physical (not special since the trap would not work at long range unless you tell me it can move in its ''trap form'') destiny bond or a free mean look

Edited by Nym

Actually, that could be a hint to its ability:

If you faint this pokémon with a physical move, it will fall, transforming into a trap, either taking its attacker with it or making it unable to be recall by its trainer.

So that could be a permanent physical (not special since the trap would not work at long range unless you tell me it can move in its ''trap form'') destiny bond or a free mean look

Or it's just using Sand Tomb.

For now I'm calling the Team Skull girl with the pink hair Blue-Mary.

Because I don't see "Burumeri"/"Purumeri" (It's hard to tell what that first kana is, it's probably one of プ or ブ but the image quality is kinda low) being kept exactly like that.

OMG, I actually think that sandcastle Pokemon is CUTE! I'm really gonna have a hard time deciding my team, man. I also think that Alola Marowak looks pretty cool. Alola Meowth looks sassy. lol

And Team Skull huh? I hope they're not too creepy...

OMG, I actually think that sandcastle Pokemon is CUTE!

But... uhh... how is a... haunted... sandcastle... cute? I do find funny the little shovel on its head.

I'm not sure about Alola Meowth but I called it for Fire/Ghost Marowak ^^

Edited by Nym

But... uhh... how is a... haunted... sandcastle... cute? I do find funny the little shovel on its head.

I'm not sure about Alola Meowth but I called it for Fire/Ghost Marowak ^^

Because it is.

I agree about its cuteness, I just can't pin down what I like so much about it!

Alola Meowth looks like a British Shorthair. Also, this makes me wonder if Meowth in the anime will become Alola Meowth, or if he will leave and be replaced by a talking Alola Meowth (same VA and accent, of course, just a different look).

Alola Meowth looks like a British Shorthair. Also, this makes me wonder if Meowth in the anime will become Alola Meowth, or if he will leave and be replaced by a talking Alola Meowth (same VA and accent, of course, just a different look).

He'll probably disguise himself as one as a gag. I don't see the current one going anywhere (they kept him around in Unova) and the Alola forms seem to be genetic. You can't just turn into one magically.

Because it is.

I agree about its cuteness, I just can't pin down what I like so much about it!

I... can't imagine how it can be cute lol.

Maybe I just don't see it

Also, the Alola Eevee, plz make it happens.

Some of the bios have been translated:

"Nuikoguma is very popular among women and children, and tops the lists of Pokemon people want to meet. It hates being touched and will kick and struggle to resist. It's very powerful, but once it evolves into Bewear it truly gains herculean strength

Sunabaa is a grudge that dwells inside a pile of sand turns into a Pokemon.

Truly a terrifying creature Shirodesuna steals the life force from other Pokemon. Those Pokemon's grudges turn into a new Sunaba."

Just as I expected, the Sandcastle Pokemon are pretty creepy.

It's a never ending cycle of hatred when you think about it.

Edited by Water Mage

"Nuikoguma is very popular among women and children, and tops the lists of Pokemon people want to meet. It hates being touched and will kick and struggle to resist. It's very powerful, but once it evolves into Bewear it truly gains herculean strength

Truly a terrifying creature Shirodesuna steals the life force from other Pokemon. Those Pokemon's grudges turn into a new Sunaba."

Pretty sure that bear is creepier. I mean those eyes, man.

Wow. It's like a ghost plague.