Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Holy shoot.

People are almost getting into the demo already.

Like actually into the demo.

We might get info soon.

Edited by TrueEm

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shoot.

We might get info soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJJEcv4mEfQ

Ah, I've heard of the leaked demo. Wasn't sure if it was true or not.

Wonder what will we get from this?

Might we get a full list of the new Pokemon soon?

Edited by Water Mage

Ah, I've heard of the leaked demo. Wasn't sure if it was true or not.

Wonder what will we get from this?

Might we get a full list of the new Pokemon soon?

I wouldn't doubt it for a second. We'd literally just get whatever info we would get when it drops next week or whatever, but early.

Wow, are people impatient or what? It's just TEN more days, man. You can wait that bit of time, can't you? xP

NO I WANT MY STATS NOW!!

In all seriousness, I would love to know every Pokemon's stats early. I really want to know how viable horse.png will be.

NO I WANT MY STATS NOW!!

In all seriousness, I would love to know every Pokemon's stats early. I really want to know how viable horse.png will be.

You mean Mudsdale? But we already know that it'll have high attack and defense. :P

You mean Mudsdale? But we already know that it'll have high attack and defense. :P

Along with potentially low special attack/defense, and speed. High HP, probably. Though for folks that pay attention to things like tourneys/smogon or the like, it can be a worrying factor. Most horse-mons (Barring Keldeo, but that's a legendary) I think are in PU, the lowest tier?

Along with potentially low special attack/defense, and speed. High HP, probably. Though for folks that pay attention to things like tourneys/smogon or the like, it can be a worrying factor. Most horse-mons (Barring Keldeo, but that's a legendary) I think are in PU, the lowest tier?

2/5 are PU, 2/5 are LC, and 1/5 is OU. So technically we can't say most horse-mons are PU ;)

2/5 are PU, 2/5 are LC, and 1/5 is OU. So technically we can't say most horse-mons are PU ;)

If we're saying fully evolved horses we can.

And yeah, I mostly want to know it's HP, Defense and Speed. Basically, what is it's highest stat and it's lowest stat. If it's defense isn't high enough and ends up like Wigglytuff, I might have to ditch it. While I doubt it'll happen, you can't blame me for expecting any possible outcome.

What is PU anyway ?

Because it certainly doesn't means Pony Used, but I can't think of anything else right now...

It's for 'mons too poor for Never Used.

Edited by Shuuda

I'm just sitting here waiting on Game Freak to crush all my hopes and dreams about Litten remaining a quadruped throughout its entire line.

I've seen the "leaks" with the "concept art" and it keeps looking more and more like this was a legit thing. Torracat really looks like it'll evolve into that fugly wrestler thing.

Regardless, I'm still picking it. Even if I can only evolve it once.

What is PU anyway ?

Because it certainly doesn't means Pony Used, but I can't think of anything else right now...

PU, it stinks...

That's what ZM told me, anyway.

I'm just sitting here waiting on Game Freak to crush all my hopes and dreams about Litten remaining a quadruped throughout its entire line.

I've seen the "leaks" with the "concept art" and it keeps looking more and more like this was a legit thing. Torracat really looks like it'll evolve into that fugly wrestler thing.

Regardless, I'm still picking it. Even if I can only evolve it once.

Yeah same tbh. Except maybe picking it, I'll probably go with Rowlet if they don't have a Rockruff split or something similar.

What is PU anyway ?

Poorly-used I believe it was called.

It's where those poor earlygame Bug/Flying reside.

Holy shoot.

We might get info soon.

Oh boy...

Okay, as the OP I'm going to have to lay some ground rules:

All discussion of material from the leaked demo must be spoilered. Ideally, there should be an entirely separate thread for it so that there is as little overlap as possible.

I've covered the Chinese Leak and the Riddler in the past, but what's in the demo is 100% official straight-from-the-Mudsdale's-mouth.

This thread is for people who want to discuss Sun and Moon in general- not 100% true leaked info.

Sound fair, my fellow denizens of the forest? No I'm not a politician what are you talking about.

Oh boy...

Okay, as the OP I'm going to have to lay some ground rules:

All discussion of material from the leaked demo must be spoilered. Ideally, there should be an entirely separate thread for it so that there is as little overlap as possible.

I've covered the Chinese Leak and the Riddler in the past, but what's in the demo is 100% official straight-from-the-Mudsdale's-mouth.

This thread is for people who want to discuss Sun and Moon in general- not 100% true leaked info.

Sound fair, my fellow denizens of the forest? No I'm not a politician what are you talking about.

Done. We can move all spoilers related to the demo download there.

Wait a minute... weren't we supposed to get stuff yesterday? I could've sword we were told a while back that we were supposed to get stuff on the 8th.

Wait a minute... weren't we supposed to get stuff yesterday? I could've sword we were told a while back that we were supposed to get stuff on the 8th.

Nope. Believe it was 13/14.

Nope. Believe it was 13/14.

I know we're getting stuff then, but I swear after the Version Exclusive stuff we were getting stuff on the 8th.

Maybe I'm just remembering it wrong and it was the 4th, which was the starter evos, etc.

muhuhuhu u said sword

Poorly-used I believe it was called.

It's where those poor earlygame Bug/Flying reside.

This is depressingly true btw. My poor Butterfree, I still love you.

muhuhuhu u said sword

I like how not close those letters are on the keyboard.

also pizza-moth has it way worse than Butterfree.

Edited by TrueEm

Butterfree at least has Compoundeyes and Tinted Lens to its name. It has decent moves for the early game but falls off due to low stats, but it evolves so fast that it isn't a big deal to train one.

Beautifly... It just sucks.