Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I wish we could get that here. That's pretty dang cool. :(

EDIT: And there isn't any place to discuss playthroughs of older games... Threads on older games aren't very active at all. I was also the last person to post in the Sinnoh remake thread I made, so I can't double post. I can't do Let's Plays either, as I lack the proper tools for it.

Edited by Anacybele

Man, I wish we could get that here. That's pretty dang cool. :(

EDIT: And there isn't any place to discuss playthroughs of older games... Threads on older games aren't very active at all. I was also the last person to post in the Sinnoh remake thread I made, so I can't double post. I can't do Let's Plays either, as I lack the proper tools for it.

You made the topic, so I think you can double-post? Might be best to ask a moderator to be sure.

I kinda of wish America got a better preorder bonus than a double-sided poster.

So, kinda curious, how many people are buying the Digital version over the Physical?

I'm buying Moon physical, and Sun digital. Normally I buy both physical, but since I have a huge SD card this time around, I figure why not. I liked having Fates digital for convenience. Pokemon will be even better to have digital.

It makes me sad to see Nintendo push digital buys like with the DQ7 3DS theme.

Wait, there's a Dragon Quest VII theme? But you have to buy the game digitally to get it, is that what you're saying?

On topic, I'm getting Moon and Sun physical, as I always do with Pokemon games.

I'm getting both of them digital for convenience and because I'm horrible with keeping up my belongings. I'm getting Moon for personal play (i.e. when I want to start over after finishing it) and I'm going to use Sun for the permanent file (i.e. for competitive shenanigans).

Wait, there's a Dragon Quest VII theme? But you have to buy the game digitally to get it, is that what you're saying?

On topic, I'm getting Moon and Sun physical, as I always do with Pokemon games.

Preordering DQVII digitally gave a free copy of a DQVII theme for western regions, iirc.

No idea if it was made available to the public, I'll have to check.

Oh yeah, where are people seeing the Sun/Moon Pokemon plushies? I haven't seen any yet. Maybe I should check GameStop tomorrow after work. Cause I'd love to buy Popplio too!

Oh yeah, where are people seeing the Sun/Moon Pokemon plushies? I haven't seen any yet. Maybe I should check GameStop tomorrow after work. Cause I'd love to buy Popplio too!

Gamestop got them in, and also the US Pokemon center site. They're pretty nice quality too, the gamestop ones. Really soft, and there's my WiiU for size.

Oh, okay, thanks! I'll definitely swing by tomorrow then (well, if my mom can spare a few minutes to let me when she picks me up from work. Normally my stepdad gets me and he takes like half an hour because he always has stuff to do now, but tomorrow he'll be away). ^^

I always buy physical when I can.It makes me sad to see Nintendo push digital buys like with the DQ7 3DS theme.

I think it favors them more to sell digital than physical.

I haven't decided if buying it physical or digital. I think physical because it is better than buying a 50 USD eShop card.

I'm going digital, it's much simpler because of where I live, if I went physical, I would probably get the game in early December. And luckily, I have a 32GB card.

That being, the game is going to be released around the time I'll be having my college tests, so maybe I shouldn't be playing it on day one...

Oh, okay, thanks! I'll definitely swing by tomorrow then (well, if my mom can spare a few minutes to let me when she picks me up from work. Normally my stepdad gets me and he takes like half an hour because he always has stuff to do now, but tomorrow he'll be away). ^^

You might wanna call ahead of time, because I did hear some stores put them out before today and sold out. My store is in a super rural area, and had at least 2 of each out.

As for Digital, I wanted the extra eshop card money from the 50 to re-up my pokemon bank anyways so I could transfer everything. Since my area has no tax, I could have bought a 35 otherwise

Edited by Emeraldrox

I buy physical so I don't fill up my SD card so fast. Kid Icarus: Uprising I downloaded because I couldn't find a physical copy anywhere, and that game took up a shitload of space. >_<

EDIT: Oh, well crap. I might as well just check online then... They close pretty soon.

Edited by Anacybele

I buy physical so I don't fill up my SD card so fast. Kid Icarus: Uprising I downloaded because I couldn't find a physical copy anywhere, and that game took up a shitload of space. >_<

EDIT: Oh, well crap. I might as well just check online then... They close pretty soon.

I personally only have ACNL, FE:A, and Fates as retail titles on my 3DS, and I could easily just backup and delete some indie games or something if I need extra space.

Sadly I don't think they're listed on gamestop's website. I'm fairly certain the pokemon center one is the same though, They look the same, material wise, and also I just noticed mine has a pokemon center tag

You made the topic, so I think you can double-post? Might be best to ask a moderator to be sure.

I kinda of wish America got a better preorder bonus than a double-sided poster.

Hey, It's still better than having some quick balls and a notebook, which is - yes - what we get as a pre-order bonus here in Italy.

And thhe limited edition isn't that much better, with the only extra thing being a steel cover.

So, kinda curious, how many people are buying the Digital version over the Physical?

I'll buy Moon physically if there is a copy of it in the videogame shops of my city; if not, then I'll buy it digitally. Edited by The Draco Knight

I'm buying Sun digital, because I don't get out to stores much these days and I'm too impatient to wait for it to ship to me. I'll probably pick up Moon digital too at some point, maybe around Christmas depending on the circumstances.

Edited by AzureSen

I personally only have ACNL, FE:A, and Fates as retail titles on my 3DS, and I could easily just backup and delete some indie games or something if I need extra space.

Sadly I don't think they're listed on gamestop's website. I'm fairly certain the pokemon center one is the same though, They look the same, material wise, and also I just noticed mine has a pokemon center tag

I don't have anything I want to delete right now though, so... xP That's why I got a bigger SD card and moved my data to it before downloading the Sun/Moon demo. I had no space left on my old card for it.

Okay, thanks a bunch. I'll just order it from Pokemon Center.