Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been silent in every version except Origins. I honestly think it would have been weird if he had randomly started talking. That's just me, though.

His manga counterparts can be rather chatty, if it means anything.

Red not talking is a game-specific mythology gag to Heroic Mime-ness.

He's been silent in every version except Origins. I honestly think it would have been weird if he had randomly started talking. That's just me, though.

Strange, it's entirely the opposite for me. I find it weird that he's not talking.

I doubt Looker has any other Pokemon. He seems to refuse to use anymore after his Croagunk died since he's never shown with any Pokemon in-game OR the anime. If he had any others, I'm certain we would've seen them by now given how many appearances he's had.

But I do hope Looker is in Sun/Moon doing something, even if it's post-game again like in XY!

Edited by Anacybele

His manga counterparts can be rather chatty, if it means anything.

Red not talking is a game-specific mythology gag to Heroic Mime-ness.

Ah.

Still, I personally would have found it sort of weird. I'm of the presumption that most game players haven't actually read the manga, so Red suddenly speaking when, for the past several games he's been in, he's been mute would have been somewhat jarring.

Edited by saisymbolic

It's Mean Look you're thinking of-Scary Face lowers speed.

It's a damaging Mean Look. That's kinda like saying Power-up Punch is just howl when you've got damage attached to the effect.

I didn't realize it was damaging until I went and re-watched the trailer when I wasn't tired from just waking up.

I still don't see it as super useful unless it's like... 80 or more power, but it could combo well with something...

It could combo well with Laser Shot, since they'd be force to try and kill you, or take a crit.

Chip Away. I suspect that in the next generation, Pokemon like Pangoro and Scrafty will be able to use it.

Ah, that's it. Thank you.

Oh my god that works so well!

I hope someone finds the source. In the meantime, back to school!

Edited by Emerson

So in case people are thinking the league may be a teaser for Sun2 and Moon2 or whatever, that's highly unlikely. Remember that Blue acknowledges you as a fellow champ, and I'm not sure if clearing all of the trials makes you the trial champ or whatever. It's possible, but probably not.

Edited by Konnor97

So in case people are thinking the league may be a teaser for Sun2 and Moon2 or whatever, that's highly unlikely. Remember that Blue acknowledges you as a fellow champ, and I'm not sure if clearing all of the islands makes you the island champ or whatever. It's possible, but probably not.

It's quite posiible that the player character might become the very first "official" champion of the Alola League.

I took a break from my finals just to comment but...

Wow. I don't really know what to say about these reveals besides "wow."

Honestly as much as I was salty about Gen 1 pandering, I actually really like the inclusion of an aged up Red and Blue. Especially since Red looks like he did the fusion dance with Jotaro Kujo.

GAME PLEASE COME OUT FASTER.

I took a break from my finals just to comment but...

Wow. I don't really know what to say about these reveals besides "wow."

Honestly as much as I was salty about Gen 1 pandering, I actually really like the inclusion of an aged up Red and Blue. Especially since Red looks like he did the fusion dance with Jotaro Kujo.

GAME PLEASE COME OUT FASTER.

Between this and Monster Hunter XX, I've dubbed this day "Monsthursday".

October 27th will be remembered as such in the mind of Daniel *redacted*.

I'm not complaining but ... how the flying fuck did Rowlet go from grass/flying to grass/ghost?

... Actually, how does anything that was not ghost in the first place turn into ghost to begin with? Do you have to let it die first and then have it come back as a spirit? Man, that would be one weird evolutionary method if that had to be applied in the game.

Oh, the rest of the trailer? Everything looks great, I'm actually kind of excited now.

... Actually, how does anything that was not ghost in the first place turn into ghost to begin with? Do you have to let it die first and then have it come back as a spirit? Man, that would be one weird evolutionary method if that had to be applied in the game.

What, like the pokemon has to be fainted at the end of a battle it leveled up in starting from level x? That would be interesting.

As for Decidueye's ghost typing, there's the extinct owl thing, and the name may be a portmanteau of deciduous and deadeye. not my joke

Edited by Konnor97