Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling fake. Mostly because the Litten thing looks like another Fire/Fighting... and that would be horrible. On top of being very ugly.

And the lack of source.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Oh yeah, I agree on that one, the Litten final evo does look like Fire/Fighting, and we know nobody wants that anymore. GameFreak can't be that stupid.

I just hope the real Popplio final form is as GORGEOUS as that one though. Gonna be hard to top or equal, that's for sure! Popplio is kind of growing on me now too, I may end up picking it over Litten in the end anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm calling fake. Mostly because the Litten thing looks like another Fire/Fighting... and that would be horrible. On top of being very ugly.

And the lack of source.

Whaaaat? That Litten evolution looks like a Feline Hulk; it's awesome. Still, probably fake. On another topic, that Rowlet evolution is kinda cool with the sniper theme it's got going on.

Whaaaat? That Litten evolution looks like a Feline Hulk; it's awesome. Still, probably fake. On another topic, that Rowlet evolution is kinda cool with the sniper theme it's got going on.

Not sure, showing a Pokémon as a sniper would be as dumb as showing real guns in the anime.

Not sure, showing a Pokémon as a sniper would be as dumb as showing real guns in the anime.

...Dude, it's got arrows made of leaves and stems. Not a sniper rifle.

I actually like this Rowlet final form myself though. Shame the Litten one is so bad compared to them, imo. Could've been an amazing three for three if that was a quadrupedal badass tiger.

Dang, all these designs are making me want to play a pokemon game again. Seriously, look at Grubbin, how can you not love Grubbin? If Grubbin pulls a bait and switch, and becomes Bug/Fairy type it will kick Sableye off my favorite pokemon slot. Hell, Grubbin might just end up taking that place full stop. Plus Yangoos looks funny, and I want to see how funny looking it gets.

I'm gonna call those images as fakes. Even though I do rather like that Rowlet evolution.

...Dude, it's got arrows made of leaves and stems. Not a sniper rifle.

I actually like this Rowlet final form myself though. Shame the Litten one is so bad compared to them, imo. Could've been an amazing three for three if that was a quadrupedal badass tiger.

I was actually making a joke about how they showed real guns and bazooka in the first season -_-'.

I also like this evolution but he looks similar to Haluwcha (the wings).

Edited by Nym

Potential spoilers for what I believe are the final evolutions for starters, so click on your own risk.

image.jpeg

I saw this on IG and some article in the internet, I'll see if I can find a link. They said they might be real since a smiliar concept art was shown for Noivern in X/Y.

Edit: ha, that was easy. Here it is: http://pokejungle.net/2016/06/04/rumor-final-starter-evolutions-leaked/

Edited by Quintessence

Eh, opinions. I'd rather my kittens stay looking like the cats I know and love and not ridiculously... buff... things... So yeah.

How can you say that Popplio final evo is horrible?! D: It's the most beautiful design I've ever seen for a Pokemon! It looks like a pretty mermaid! I'm seriously in LOVE with it.

Definitely making fanart of if it's indeed real!

Edited by Anacybele

How can you say that Popplio final evo is horrible?! D: It's the most beautiful design I've ever seen for a Pokemon! It looks like a pretty mermaid! I'm seriously in LOVE with it.

I don't find it horrible myself but I prefer a evolution when there's no gender suggested which would be a issue in this situation since starters are like 80.5% male.

Of course, if you give one form for female and one for male, I'll have no objection.

I don't find it horrible myself but I prefer a evolution when there's no gender suggested which would be a issue in this situation since starters are like 80.5% male.

Of course, if you give one form for female and one for male, I'll have no objection.

Yeah, I can definitely understand that since things like female Machamp and male Gardevoir are weird. xP

I do prefer one form for male and one for female myself, like with Unfezant.

Yeah, I can definitely understand that since things like female Machamp and male Gardevoir are weird. xP

I do prefer one form for male and one for female myself, like with Unfezant.

At least Gallade exist now for Gardevoir, Machamp, on the other hand :p.

My favorite has to be Meowstic, this is like the pefect example of how giving a form for each gender while giving a difference in gameplay.

Edited by Nym

I think I lean towards the idea of the designs being awfully cheap and low quality, I don't demand some elaborate creatures or majestic pokemon, but at least make them high quality. Thise designs look pretty terrible and are like done by me.

Potential spoilers for what I believe are the final evolutions for starters, so click on your own risk.

image.jpeg

If this design is real I'm gonna kill myself

Or at least stop playing Pokemon

Kind of like the other two though

I think I lean towards the idea of the designs being awfully cheap and low quality, I don't demand some elaborate creatures or majestic pokemon, but at least make them high quality. Thise designs look pretty terrible and are like done by me.

...What?

Honestly, what? You still aren't telling me WHY you think it's terrible, and you're contradicting yourself here. You say you lean towards low quality for some reason, then say make it high quality? Can you please make sense?

It would be cool if Rowlet and Popplio got evolutions like that, but don't we already know 1. Rowlet's gimmick is powerful kicks and 2. Rowlet will be grass/ground, Litten will be Fire, and Popplio will be water/fighting from the Pokemon JP website's accidental exposure of those type icons in that order? Cause those don't seem to fight the concepts that Gamefreak seems to be putting forth...

And yeah, I reaaaally want Litten to stay a quadraped. As for Popplio, it kinda looks too feminine to be its evolution knowing that starters are 82.5% male...not that there can't be fabulous merdudes and that there hasn't been unusually feminine Pokemon in the past with an even/male biased split (Eeveelutions, Gardevoir, Braixen) but none of the starter final forms have ever looked "female".

It would be cool if Rowlet and Popplio got evolutions like that, but don't we already know 1. Rowlet's gimmick is powerful kicks and 2. Rowlet will be grass/ground, Litten will be Fire, and Popplio will be water/fighting from the Pokemon JP website's accidental exposure of those type icons in that order? Cause those don't seem to fight the concepts that Gamefreak seems to be putting forth...

And yeah, I reaaaally want Litten to stay a quadraped. As for Popplio, it kinda looks too feminine to be its evolution knowing that starters are 82.5% male...not that there can't be fabulous merdudes and that there hasn't been unusually feminine Pokemon in the past with an even/male biased split (Eeveelutions, Gardevoir, Braixen) but none of the starter final forms have ever looked "female".

Popplio is able to learn Disarming voice which means it could be Water/Fairy and Rowlet is Grass/Flying.

Popplio is able to learn Disarming voice which means it could be Water/Fairy and Rowlet is Grass/Flying.

Yeah I saw disarming voice and Popplio does look very whimsical and fairy-ish. But what I'm talking about was image leaks from the official website. Something that was verified by multiple people through examination of the website source code at the time, though I think the website was patched up.