Prims

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Mitsuki scum?

No.

I went to sleep at 4 am and I've slept for 6 hours. I'm definitely not ready to post!

Also @people who are saying that my logic is biased to reinforce my previous opinions: Screw you. I don't even care if you find this townie, scummy or whatever but I'm definitely not doing that because I don't go and read people's posts and say "So my read is x, what can reinforce my read from this post?" but rather "My read is x, what can I find in this post? Is there anything that could contradict my read?". I've even been mentioning some of my doubts through the game, they're there if you want to look for them. Stop discrediting my reads like that. Pay attention to them, argue against them IF you feel the opposite way, case me on my content or whatever you want. But saying that I'm trying hard to keep my previous opinions because that is 100% WRONG.

Who are my scumbuddies?

I don't know who your scumbuddies are (because I'm not thinking about interactions), but other people I think are/may be scum are Kirsche (duh), Randa (maybe), Clarinets (probably not) and Boron (again, probably not).

I'm townreading Clarinets and Boron, yeah, but I'm not that sure about them. From the looks of it I'm going to have to reread Randa and maybe Clarinets in depth for this phase so you'll get updated thoughts on them.

By the way: I definitely don't want to lynch Refa today. I do think that scum would have killed him if he was town, but as I stated everything he's done so far feels townie to me. I don't think I'll ever come to a conclusion with regards to that but yeah. I understand the strategical value of lynching him now, but it still doesn't feel optimal to me.

Mitsuki your whole Refa suspicion just reads as paranoia, there's any number of reasons he's still alive.

Which ones?

Next post: Replying to Kirsche. I'm splitting my post to make it more readable.

I don't vote people randomly, I vote them because I think they're scum and I have explained all of my reads well enough

I don't think I've said that you vote people randomly, but if I have that's definitely not what I meant. What I mean is that, for the whole game, your logic on your scumreads hasn't been natural and that you've been trying to paint stuff as scummy when it could easily be interpreted as something null. It feels like you're not scumhunting to make sense of the game, but rather that you are scumhunting only to place votes and have cases without actually feeling any particular way about them. I don't see the town intent behind that.

Can you give a reads post like Refas?

Dude, if you're going to case me, you should at least try to ISO me. This exists.

Apparently I'm a similar player to Vhaltz in that I would also AtE by pretending to get annoyed that only Cam can read me. But I'm pretty sure me and Vhaltz are very different people and players so this is ???

No. Players like him = good players as scum. And I said this is a nullread. I just didn't want people to townread you on something that I had seen scum do before. I'm not saying that you are like Vhaltz and that makes you scum. Don't twist my words.

not realising that she is pushing me like I'm both a competent and an incompetent player.

I do think you are a competent player as scum, probably as town too, but where did you get the feeling that I was pushing you as such? Please answer.

Seems really random and I would like her to explain her choices more then.

I can't explain any further than what I already have because doing that would mean that scum could screw up with my role.

I did target SB for fun when I should have targeted Michelaar according to my reads at that moment but I regret nothing. You can find an explanation on my targets of choice on some of my earlier posts. I targetted Elieson N3 because of the same reasons I targetted him N1.

Next Post: Votals???

Izhuark (2): Boron, Cam
Randa (2): Elieson, mysterious vote wink wink
Clarinets (1): Refa

Kirsche (1): Mitsuki
Refa (1): Kirsche
Not voting (1): Izhuark

I don't know how much time is left in the phase, maybe 18 hours or something like that.

@Izhuark: I'm guessing that the replacement mods asked for is for you, but, could you please try to consolidate at least? You don't have to be there at 6 am to vote, of course, but you should definitely place a vote before going to sleep. Otherwise we may not be able to lynch.

Opinions are pretty split so there aren't any easy to answer questions. It would be nice if you could ISO Kirsche and Randa. Also, who do you think should be copped? Do you have any townreads? (I think you were townreading me but other than that. If you don't feel the same way now it's also worth mentioning it).

Basically asked that so I could better understand your thought process regarding your turnaround WRT me. It seemed kind of unfair that you were singling me out as someone who was likely to get NK'd when there would be several townie players that even Scum!Me could have NK'd over Mancer (like you, Boron, Cam) who were unlikely to get lynched (well, in the context of N3), but I wasn't sure if that was because you were deliberately ignoring that fact or because you just had a hard time reading me which happens in a lot of our games together. Honestly didn't get much off of your reply to me (if you had thought about it more, I'd probably consider you townier for it because it'd show that you were in a "wait a second, Refa could definitely be scum and all of the pieces fit together" mindset) but I think your other replies to people are good (less so because I think they're townie but more like things I don't think you'd be as confident in saying as scum) so I feel better about you anyways.

It's dumb logic anyways because if I'm scum, town doesn't gain anything from NLing other than letting me decide who to bring into LYLO (or I could just No Kill as scum and we'd be in the exact same position as we are today, whatever) and if I'm town, we lose out on a mislynch.

This is more information though. I have an opinion on who you are more likely to bring to *ylo, who Mitsuki is and who Cam is. I also think a NL might be more telling.

I don't think I've said that you vote people randomly, but if I have that's definitely not what I meant. What I mean is that, for the whole game, your logic on your scumreads hasn't been natural and that you've been trying to paint stuff as scummy when it could easily be interpreted as something null. It feels like you're not scumhunting to make sense of the game, but rather that you are scumhunting only to place votes and have cases without actually feeling any particular way about them. I don't see the town intent behind that.

Randomly meant "without rhyme or reason". If you don't think the stuff I've called people out on is scummy then what makes me scum trying to fake cases rather than just town with a differing opinion to yours?

Dude, if you're going to case me, you should at least try to ISO me.

You should ISO yourself:

These are in no way final thoughts but at least I want you to know that this is what I think now.

I am awaiting the followup. Thought I guess you've made it. Why is Refa still being alive scummy when there's only been two kill nights, the first night had two strong PRs killed and the second had what was effectively a town clear killed. These are not unreasonable before Refa.

I do think you are a competent player as scum, probably as town too, but where did you get the feeling that I was pushing you as such? Please answer.

I predicted you would do something like that (see the bit before you cut off) but was wrong.

I just didn't want people to townread you on something that I had seen scum do before.

My point was that you were trying very hard to discredit reads that you disagree with, so I don't see how this is false? It may come as a surprise to you, but I actually think you are mafia and are faking your intentions.

I can't explain any further than what I already have because doing that would mean that scum could screw up with my role.

While this is entirely fair coming from a town PoV do remember that this does nothing to alleviate concerns as it is too easy a thing to hide behind.

If you don't think the stuff I've called people out on is scummy then what makes me scum trying to fake cases rather than just town with a differing opinion to yours?

I'm disagreeing with other people this game, it's different than that and I explained it. I don't see you as trying to make sense of the game, but rather as someone who's voting others because that's what you have to do.

Why is Refa still being alive scummy when there's only been two kill nights, the first night had two strong PRs killed and the second had what was effectively a town clear killed. These are not unreasonable before Refa.

I think the Mancer kill before him is, Mancer was almost cleared but Refa is effectively the same, since he was being townread by everyone. Plus he is a way better player (sorry Mancer) and he has a strong role. Although honeslty I don't know what to think anymore about that. Meh.

I predicted you would do something like that (see the bit before you cut off) but was wrong.

I don't care about that. I am asking you: Where did you get the idea that I am casing you on being a competent player? This is important, and I want you to answer it.

My point was that you were trying very hard to discredit reads that you disagree with

This is false. You said that I was playing as if I was twisting facts to make them fit my thoughts, and that my usage of meta was questionable. You cited an example and I explained how your interpretation was wrong. This reply has nothing to do with my point.

It may come as a surprise to you, but I actually think you are mafia and are faking your intentions.

Why would this come as a surprise to me if I were scum? Please answer.

Next Post: Corrected Votals???

Izhuark (2): Boron, Cam

Randa (2): Elieson, mysterious vote wink wink

Clarinets (1): Refa

Kirsche (1): Mitsuki

Not voting (2): Izhuark, Kirsche

I don't know how much time is left in the phase, maybe 17 hours or something like that.

I'm going to point out another thing that makes me pretty sure that Izhuark is town. I am punching the first person who says I just think this because it's about me by the way:

I gave a mystery role to mituski because it was simply my best town read even tough i didn't talked about it before it seemed obvious to me as town that a person that is protecting so badly can't be scum. Sure we could say that it could be scum association but it would be too obvious to do something like that day 1. I will do my best to die tonight anyway so i can prove to everyone i'm town and so proving that mitsuki is also town.

Focus on the bolded part, the rest is there for the sake of context.

That's kind of gay. Do you see scum saying this with a straight face? (Ha ha, I'm so funny). Regardless of our reads on Izhuark I think we can agree that he's not faking the fact that he's not confident, at least to an extent. Be it because he's town who cannot find any good reads or scum who doesn't feel good about his play. Going from that, I don't see him coming up with stuff like that to say. If you're newbscum and you don't feel good about your play the last thing that crosses your mind is faking shit like that.

I still have a lot to do but I should be paying attention to my family, sorry guys.

Why would this come as a surprise to me if I were scum? Please answer.

Cockiness.

I am asking you: Where did you get the idea that I am casing you on being a competent player? This is important, and I want you to answer it.

I didn't say you were casing me on being a competent player, I said you were pushing me as if I were one and I wrongly predicted that you'd push me as not one later.

You said that I was playing as if I was twisting facts to make them fit my thoughts

I never said anything about meta, but you were twisting facts to make them fit your thoughts to discredit reads. My point was very relevant sorry but these selective quotations may have you confused. I suggest looking at the whole paragraphs before deciding if a point is irrelevant.

I don't see you as trying to make sense of the game, but rather as someone who's voting others because that's what you have to do.

My question was what makes me this someone who's faking cases. Please try to read better it's getting annoying having to say everything twice.

Did you know that anime featured on Toonami has often shared voice actors across their serieses?

Day 4

In other news, Clarinets is mysteriously missing and may not post or vote this phase.

It is now Day 4. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 8 present, it takes 5 to hammer.

Holy motherfuckingshitshit I just noticed that Clarinets was silenced

This. Makes. Everything. Make. Sense.

##Unvote whoever I'm voting

##Vote Randa

I'm going to point out another thing that makes me pretty sure that Izhuark is town. I am punching the first person who says I just think this because it's about me by the way:

Focus on the bolded part, the rest is there for the sake of context.

That's kind of gay. Do you see scum saying this with a straight face? (Ha ha, I'm so funny). Regardless of our reads on Izhuark I think we can agree that he's not faking the fact that he's not confident, at least to an extent. Be it because he's town who cannot find any good reads or scum who doesn't feel good about his play. Going from that, I don't see him coming up with stuff like that to say. If you're newbscum and you don't feel good about your play the last thing that crosses your mind is faking shit like that.

I still have a lot to do but I should be paying attention to my family, sorry guys.

I do see it, I have seen it, and I have said it. Hell I've gotten out of lynches by saying similar stuff before so sorry but it doesn't change my read on izuhark.

"But Randa you said you had a null read on him"

Yes and that was about two days ago, with that being said its been two days izuhark has continuesly promised content and not present any. I understand that ya might've asked for a sub but you've being posted off and on with nothing to show from it. Meh I'd rather this phase just end and I personally feel this is the best bet.

##Vote: Izuhark

Did you know that anime featured on Toonami has often shared voice actors across their serieses?

Holy motherfuckingshitshit I just noticed that Clarinets was silenced

This. Makes. Everything. Make. Sense.

##Unvote whoever I'm voting

##Vote Randa

You where still voting me Eli.

Did you know that anime falling under the genre "Harem" often feature a stupid male protagonist who does stupid things?

Like me

##Unvote

##Vote Izhuark

Did you know that anime falling under Murder Mystery genres often include an antagonist that blunders into his own stupidity so hard, that he falls flat on his face and loses in the end?

##Unvote

##Vote: Randa

Like this doofus here who probably has the +1 mayoral vote attached to him and thought that he could snipe a quick lynch on what's probably Town!Randa for the win I bet, only to have been countered by my incredibly ineptitude as a participant in anything competitive?

tl;dr Refa

tumblr_n5uace7MCb1tw5kw4o1_500.gif

Town

CT075

Mitsuki

Executive kirsche

Clarinets

Sunwoo

Elieson

Randa

Scum

Reads to go by if Izhuark gets mislynched and I get NK'd. I know Clarinets is really high but it's more because I think he's scummy individually but I can't really contextualize his actions as part of a scumteam, if that makes any sense.

Did you know that anime sometimes contains a mixture of Cel-shading and CGI, offering multiple types of eye candy for fans to enjoy?

Hey rayfay do you think Clarinets could be scum and a buddy silenced him for towncred?

Refa what changed your Kirsche read, cause from what I've seen you've been scum reading him all game. Have I misunderstood you or did something cause this change.

If that's the case, Mitsuki/kirsche can look to each other and be like "Hey, do you know when we hard defended that guy who was easy to mislynch and was the Bodyguard? That sure was townie, wasn't it?" and start casing other people instead.