Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

Did you know that anime sometimes contains a mixture of Cel-shading and CGI, offering multiple types of eye candy for fans to enjoy?

Hey rayfay do you think Clarinets could be scum and a buddy silenced him for towncred?

The only possible Silencer would be Mitsuki, and I don't think that she's scum.

Refa what changed your Kirsche read, cause from what I've seen you've been scum reading him all game. Have I misunderstood you or did something cause this change.

It was in one of my responses to him.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not late Day 4.1 Votals

Izhuark (4): Boron, Cam, Randa, Elieson

Randa (2): Refa

Kirsche (1): Mitsuki

Not Voting: Kirsche, Izhuark

There is approximately 9 hours and 23 minutes until phase end.

Can someone make a summary on why people think Izhuark is scum please? Other than Boron's case, all I remember is "wow he's been inactive, must be SCUM".

I'm absolutely against his lynch if it wasn't obvious. I think people are casing him because he's the easy way out of the clusterfuck of townreads everyone has. Please, give this post I made on him another read. It's ok if you still disagree, but let's talk about it.

I do see it, I have seen it, and I have said it. Hell I've gotten out of lynches by saying similar stuff before so sorry but it doesn't change my read on izuhark.

You. Other people too, maybe. But you have to take Izhuark's personality and mafia experience into account. I don't think he'd say something like that.

How long has izuhark been playing, I'm just coming off of a break so I don't know which players have experience and which don't.

Okay that changes the context of whether or not he would attempt something like that. But it doesn't change the fact that my votes mostly pov.

I know this seems like a load a crap and shit I made up on the fly, but it's not it just sounds weaker than making at least some push.

So from my point of view, I'm confirmed town, I'm very confident Eli and Refa are town.

That means there are three anti-town in 5 spots, now I'm confident one of cam and Kirsche is scum, this is based on the night 1 kill as I discussed earlier. This means between you, boron, and izuhark there are two scum.

Now I have a null read slight lean towards scum on izuhark, a null slight lean on town on you, and a total null on boron. Between cam and Kirsche I do believe cam is scummier. However I will be playing this by the numbers, I have a 66% chance of getting scum by voting one of the three of you, and if we miss then just kill the other two. Between cam and Kirsche we only have 50% chance, and the punishment is harsher as we only get one scum instead of two, therefore it makes sense for me to vote between the three of you and in my opinion izuhark is the scummiest of you three hence my vote.

Now I would rather have an actual case than rely of poe, but since what little basis I had for my case is invalid I need to rely purely on process of elimination.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but that literally makes no sense (Not in a scummy way, but just what). You're supposed to vote your strongest scumread, unless you need to consolidate, because that's the person who you have your strongest read on. Do you think Cam and Kirsche can't be scum together?

The one thing I don't like about that is the passive acceptance of the lynch, I think town would care more about lynching their scumreads instead of passively going with what is happening. I need to think more about this but yeah.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but that literally makes no sense (Not in a scummy way, but just what). You're supposed to vote your strongest scumread, unless you need to consolidate, because that's the person who you have your strongest read on. Do you think Cam and Kirsche can't be scum together?

The one thing I don't like about that is the passive acceptance of the lynch, I think town would care more about lynching their scumreads instead of passively going with what is happening. I need to think more about this but yeah.

I don't believe both are scum, just based on interactions i don't feel it makes sense. And I'm lynching my second strongest scum read, even though it's not very strong. I would go for a cam lynch but the numbers dictate that it is a better option to go between the three of you.

I didn't say you were casing me on being a competent player, I said you were pushing me as if I were one and I wrongly predicted that you'd push me as not one later.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I didn't write that properly. I still want to ask, where did you get the feeling that I was pushing you like you are a competent player as scum?

My question was what makes me this someone who's faking cases.

I think that's something people do as scum? The motivation in voting people because of what it means to vote people is different than the motivation behind voting people to make sense of the game and lynch scum. I see yours as the former.

Now that you've seen a lot more posts by Randa, what do you think of his play? What are your thoughts on Refa right now? What do you think about Clarinets?

fuck i forgot clarinets was still in the game this changes things. ill explain after i finish my lab report.

##Unvote

##Vote: cam

When it's time to consolidate for you and almost nobody does shit. I've decided I'll only be around for another hour, I need to sleep.

It's worth mentioning that I've asked Clarinets to give his thoughts on Randa and Kirsche (Kirsche because I'm scumreading him, Randa because he said he'd support a lynch on him) and he still hasn't replied. I checked timestamps and he didn't reply to a message in spite of seeing it but he went ahead and replied to my next message. I'm suspicious but I'm not entirely sure on what to make out of it.

I should change my vote because by the looks of it Kirsche isn't going to be lynched but I'm kind of paranoid. SIGH

Yeah, that's what I meant. I didn't write that properly. I still want to ask, where did you get the feeling that I was pushing you like you are a competent player as scum?

From stuff like the poit about being like Vhaltz.

I think that's something people do as scum? The motivation in voting people because of what it means to vote people is different than the motivation behind voting people to make sense of the game and lynch scum. I see yours as the former.

This is not what I was asking. I wanted to know what part of my cases are fake?

Now that you've seen a lot more posts by Randa, what do you think of his play? What are your thoughts on Refa right now? What do you think about Clarinets?

Randa should explain why only me and Cam would make those N1 kills but his and Refa's play are all over the place. Still unsure on Refa, Clarinets looks bad on PoE.

@Boron: we're no lynching :smugface:

Kirsche why do you even want to go with NL. There's literally no better way to obtain info than getting a flip, why aren't you pushing me. Or Refa, if you're so paranoid about his role that it makes you want to NL.

What does someone's play being all over the place mean to you?

Sorry, but I'll answer the rest tomorrow. It's not going to help doing that now. If you want a reply now though, say so and I'll do my best to answer.

Okay so to explain my vote change, with me remembering that clarinets exists the numbers change from 2 among 3 to 2 among 4, it should be obvious why this would cause me to change my vote, with that being said I have no problem lynching izuhark as he is one of two possible lynches the alternative being me. Unless we wanna turbo cam.

Yeah we are not lynching Cam. I wanted to see what Randa would do.

And I don't like it. If he actually wanted that lynch he'd be pushing for it, or at least brining up some relevant point about Cam, but instead he's just going along with whatever happens. I did say this before, didn't I? But now it's happened again.

##unvote

##Vote: Randa

Considering that Refa is most likely town I feel better about placing my vote here. Still not optimal, but yeah.

FYI, my computer is not working (I think it's an issue w/the battery, so yeah) so won't be able to make more than phone posts.

NGL, part of the reason that I want Randa lynched over Izhuark is that I'm going to die if Izhuark gets lynched and flips town.

Izhuark can Bodyguard me (and should).

Didn't comment on your recent posts but nothing really made me change my opinion.

Also never said this earlier because I'm a moron but Elie's vote swap bothers me (regardless of Izhuarks alignment).