1. 1. are you a style guru

• hell goddamn yes specta i know what's good
    • no specta i'm sorry please don't hate me
    • no specta but i'm trying i promise maybe i'm like a fashion apprentice

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer longer skirts but ill rock a shorter one depending on the style. As for lolita, people say i can pull it off, but i dont know... (i wish i had a decent photo but i kinda dont.)

wow thanks for already giving me new stuff to add onto my wanelo \o/

y-you were already following me right

i own 6 inch platform sneakers

edit: actually they might be 4 inches but still i love huge shoes

Edited by piichinu

oh my god

i have a huge weak spot for sleepwear

edit: wow shit those are expensive

Edited by Specta

i own 6 inch platform sneakers

edit: actually they might be 4 inches but still i love huge shoes

B I G

S T O M P

I got a pair of six inch stompy boots. I lurves them.

also speaking about fashion, make sure to check out the frugalfe/malefashion subreddit. found this like a few minutes ago and bought one http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=70475336&cp=2943767.53333306&ab=en_US_SLP_Sale_SLOT_1_MEN&s=D-DollarRank&parentPage=family

should i get another one?

start with just one, wait for it to arrive and see if you like the fit/material/etc (though ralph lauren has a pretty good reputation for quality)

it looks pretty solid and versatile though so if you do like it after that, you can totally consider another color

here r the shoes...srry for the bad quality

RWG2Z82.png

they look shorter than they actually are in my pic bc i cant take pictures but theyre so nice and i wear them every day. theres a taller version but idk if i'd be able to walk in them.

I wear pretty much the same thing everyday, like a cartoon character.

If I switch to something else it'll look weird on me.

But if I don't I'll still look pathetic by not ever changing things up.

Life is difficult.

i used to be like that tbh, every day was just a different combination of sweatshirt + jeans

HOWEVER i have always had a love for skirts. i one day ran into specta (s/o to u specta) in ipc and i mentioned in passing "i like skirts a lot but they don't suit me"

she responded with something along the lines of "there are lots of kinds of skirts im sure u look good in some of them"

after that i looked up kinds of skirts and man i pretty much exclusively wear skirts now they're so cute ;_; and it's so nice waking up and being like, "yes, these clothes look good on me. i am a wonderful person"

tl;dr:

Yes. In fact, this thread has inspired me to spend more than 10 seconds picking out an outfit.

Who knows what possibilities lay beyond here. It's both terrifying and exciting to think about.

it's ok i believe in u

LOOKING GOOD IS ALWAYS EXCITING

i used to be like that tbh, every day was just a different combination of sweatshirt + jeans

HOWEVER i have always had a love for skirts. i one day ran into specta (s/o to u specta) in ipc and i mentioned in passing "i like skirts a lot but they don't suit me"

she responded with something along the lines of "there are lots of kinds of skirts im sure u look good in some of them"

i got u fam