1. 1. are you a style guru

• hell goddamn yes specta i know what's good
    • no specta i'm sorry please don't hate me
    • no specta but i'm trying i promise maybe i'm like a fashion apprentice

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only real fashion experience is Style Savvy.

My wardrobe isn't amazing, but I think it suits me alright. I'm usually sporting some manner of checked or plaid longsleeve over a t-shirt. If I'm feeling formal (but not like, button-up and tie formal), I might toss on the sweater vest.

oh what I missed the "guys" part in kim's question I thought it was just addressed at rae at first ;u;

I like skirts that range from short-knee length and floor length~! I LOVE LOVE A-LINE and I think circle skirts are cute too and I especially love high-waist corset/fitted skirts

I really really like fluffy tiered skirts

Mini pleated skirts are real cute and imo make a very flattering shape

And I especially love skirts that can take FLUFFY PETTICOATS

you guys inspired me to make a wanelo whatever it is

I had actually noticed and saw you were looking in the topic so I waited for you to post ^o^

NOW WE HAVE THREE COOL PEOPLE WHO HAVE WANELO ACCOUNTS FOR THE OP

OH COOL FOUR COOL PEOPLE

Edited by Freohr Datia

you guys inspired me to make a wanelo whatever it is

same

wanelo is a badass site/app where you/other people can collect any product from the web and keep it saved nice and neat to your account

wanelo will also alert you to sales, try to find you products it'll think you like, and let you order through them if you wanna do mixed orders from multiple sources!

i particularly love it for inspiration and finding great shit for fashion, but it's good for any kind of product

people often treat it like a giant wishlist site and it's super fantastic for that

(also lowkey great for saving birthday/christmas present ideas in advance)

wanelo is a badass site/app where you/other people can collect any product from the web and keep it saved nice and neat to your account

wanelo will also alert you to sales, try to find you products it'll think you like, and let you order through them if you wanna do mixed orders from multiple sources!

i particularly love it for inspiration and finding great shit for fashion, but it's good for any kind of product

oh wow

also if people have other fashion related site accounts for me to link in the op (i.e. polyvores or fashion themed tumblrs) you can hit me up with them too!

fyi i won't add your stuff unless you tell me to since i don't wanna do it if people really don't want to be on the op

also speaking about fashion, make sure to check out the frugalfe/malefashion subreddit. found this like a few minutes ago and bought one http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=70475336&cp=2943767.53333306&ab=en_US_SLP_Sale_SLOT_1_MEN&s=D-DollarRank&parentPage=family

should i get another one?

I really dont like the malefashion subreddit, its so basic and one-note

Its basically always a blue button up, chinos, and boat shoes. Maybe khaki shorts if theyre feeling wacky