Fire Emblem Fates/If Original Soundtrack Announced

Ryo

A bit confusing, so what is the total content?

That being said, 134 Tracks? I suppose the map themes are separated, and I've not really counted all the event themes.

There's also the question of DLC tracks...

There are 9? Boss themes, and and (4+5+3+3+2=17) base map themes (total 34 I guess), three preparations themes and two special preparations themes, plus more I think.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

According to the article, the DLC tracks (or some of them at least) will come in the DVD for some reason. There's a detailed track list if you scroll down, though I don't remember their Japanese names to tell which is which.

Also, there seem to be the My Castle version of the tracks as well, which is what I've always wanted! *_*

[Date DVD]
 ・ゲーム内ムービーHD版各種
  →オープニングムービー(白夜王国ver、暗夜王国ver、インビジブルキングダムver)
  →キャラクタームービー(白夜王国きょうだい、暗夜王国きょうだい)
  →アクア歌唱ムービー(白き歌姫、黒き歌姫)
 ・ダウンロードコンテンツ追加楽曲各種、amiibo追加楽曲各種
 ・マイキャッスル訪問バージョン楽曲各種
 ・ボーカル曲、インストバージョン各種

Edited by Ryo

Wooot! 27th April is my birthday.

I love how there's Ryoma and Xander on the cover as well

Cc8GznBUEAA6xK7.jpg

And on one of the CDs you can get a glimpse/preview of Jakob's official artwork. Pretty neat.

Edited by RidellCrimea

Hope we get an English version because of Azura's songs. Probably won't be until late this year or next year. I like the original Japanese versions, but still would like to have them in English.

Well it really doesn't help me, unlike, like, "almost everyone" (probably not, but still), I'm still referring to the songs by their track names rather than their actual names (E.G. Map B4 Calm, etc), so a list of tracks probably isn't going to help.

To be honest, I wasn't under the impression that we had that many tracks in this game, I forgot how many the other games had (usually around a hundred as well I guess, but really 134?)

Well it really doesn't help me, unlike, like, "almost everyone" (probably not, but still), I'm still referring to the songs by their track names rather than their actual names (E.G. Map B4 Calm, etc), so a list of tracks probably isn't going to help.

To be honest, I wasn't under the impression that we had that many tracks in this game, I forgot how many the other games had (usually around a hundred as well I guess, but really 134?)

I think it also has variations for some of the songs. End of all has at least 3 variations to it. That may also include some variations from My Castle, songs that might not of made it into the actual game, and some music from the DLC as Awakening had some specifics like Chaos for Future Past.

Looks great!

So, approximately:

Disc 1 = Early game

Disc 2 = Hoshido

Disc 3 = Nohr

Disc 4 = My Castle

Disc 5 = Common BGM

Disc 6 = Valla

Disc 7 = Late game

DVD = DLC and amiibo

I'm not sure about the "if-remastering" songs, since in-game they don't sound any different from the original.

Oh, and we're getting the koto and violin performance mentioned in Sakura and Elise's support. Great, I was always wondering what did they actually play.

This sounds really awesome.

Looks great!

So, approximately:

Disc 1 = Early game

Disc 2 = Hoshido

Disc 3 = Nohr

Disc 4 = My Castle

Disc 5 = Common BGM

Disc 6 = Valla

Disc 7 = Late game

DVD = DLC and amiibo

I'm not sure about the "if-remastering" songs, since in-game they don't sound any different from the original.

Oh, and we're getting the koto and violin performance mentioned in Sakura and Elise's support. Great, I was always wondering what did they actually play.

This sounds really awesome.

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

For Sakura and Elise’s Sakes​

This song's name is an obvious pun on Für Elise. I don't know how to translate it and get the joke across.

Disk 4, track 17: "Left to Heaven".

...It's the lottery song, isn't it?

It is.

Yes, the lottery song where you try to get good items (I get bad luck most of the time).

It's actually a reference to Nintendo's original company motto: "Leave luck to heaven".

It's actually a reference to Nintendo's original company motto: "Leave luck to heaven".

My response was meant to be to you not to the one I had it posted to, which is my bad. When I read 'The Lottery', I got excited seeing how bad my luck in the Lottery Building in My Castle kept is since it keeps trolling me by giving me 'bad' luck 90% of the time right now. Still, that name label for that particular song makes some sense. Everyone in Serene's Forest now can enjoy the music (once the Ost comes out).

On Youtube, some people have taken the time to put up nearly all the OST that plays in all three paths. There might be some missing songs and ost but we should give the people who put them up respect since they did it for everyone else not just for themselves.

Edited by Emblem Blade

IS really want me to be poor... I'm going to buy this, I'm sure... Maybe I can ask for it ask a late b-day gift!

A dvd for the cutescenes sounds cool! Can't wait to see HQ videos of the movie clips