I Thought Hoshido Was Supposed to Be the Good Side (Spoilers)

Rezzy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . .and rather than warn all of your for spamming, I'm moving this to the spam forum. Bottoms up!

Serenes Forest moderator: Encourage people to poisoning themselves.

I don't drink alcohol... but I have this cherry cola thing... would this count ?

So when Hoshido is morally pure and the embodiment of all things good they're disliked for being too perfect and when they show they aren't entirely those things they're disliked for being deceptive?

Maybe because when they are shown has deceptive/bad/as breathing bullshit writing, they are still considered the paragon of mary-suishness ?

In other words, it's not assumed in any shape of form.

So when Hoshido is morally pure and the embodiment of all things good they're disliked for being too perfect and when they show they aren't entirely those things they're disliked for being deceptive?

This mindset is hilariously common. Combine that with players that praise Nohr and hate Hoshido for being those things and you get a terrible package.

It's also bad when people say Hoshidan characters have less depth than Nohrian characters because that's false

Edit: take a shot if they're wearing a Conquest alliegence badge because it makes their bias hilariously obvious. I'm defending Hoshido with a Birthright badge, but my character's Charlotte so I'm not exactly biased

Edited by Ms. Bunch

This mindset is hilariously common. Combine that with players that praise Nohr and hate Hoshido for being those things and you get a terrible package.

It's also bad when people say Hoshidan characters have less depth than Nohrian characters because that's false

Edit: take a shot if they're wearing a Conquest alliegence badge because it makes their bias hilariously obvious. I'm defending Hoshido with a Birthright badge, but my character's Charlotte so I'm not exactly biased

Firstly, I use the Nohr badge because I only have Conquest for now and I may keep it because it's my "home turf" so to speak. Your first impression always the strongest one, so I imagine a majority of people are going with their first played version even if they have played both.

Secondly, you liked FE11.

Firstly, I use the Nohr badge because I only have Conquest for now and I may keep it because it's my "home turf" so to speak. Your first impression always the strongest one, so I imagine a majority of people are going with their first played version even if they have played both.Secondly, you liked FE11.

Do not question glorious nippon hoshido logic. Like, seriously, don't. It's bad for your health.

This is primarily what I'm talking about, not you

mindsets like this are hilariously biased

in general most players are biased towards Nohr which is not okay

and fe11 is great for being simple and basically advance wars with how generic the playable units are

This is primarily what I'm talking about, not you

and fe11 is great for being simple and basically advance wars with how generic the playable units are

You're wrong.

I... honestly don't get what you means, Ms Bunch.

Most player are biased toward Nohr, okay, where's your arguments ? The badge ? Really ? People who said that the Hoshido characters have less dept than Nohrs are wrong. Okay. Where's your arguments ?

No because I clearly remember having seen soooome people (read: a lot) being actually disillusioned with Nohr and the game as a whole and incidentally putting some arguments into the mix...

... except if we are purely talking about the US version, in that case, I'm sorry, I don't know anything about it, please forget anything I said.

Edited by B.Leu

if you put enough salt, can you make salty cakes? what about cheese flavored salt cakes?

I suppose you can, but then it would be a savory dish. . .and if you want savory, go get a pita or something. :P:

Freyjadour, stop giving the rest of us Hoshido fans a bad name mmkay?

i've had a meat pie before at this british place

the crust was super fluffy, the gravy was full of flavor

...and it was 8 dollars for something about the size of a 6 year old's fist

i guess it was worth it

i've had a meat pie before at this british place

the crust was super fluffy, the gravy was full of flavor

...and it was 8 dollars for something about the size of a 6 year old's fist

i guess it was worth it

man, now I want a meat pie, and i've never even had a meat pie