sun deer?

Knife

Hey, a lot of you are weaboos. What are some good male tsundre characters (if they exist)?

Also, you may post your favorite female tsunderes here if you want, I guess. *shrugs*

Edited by Integrity

I have somewhat of an allergy to Tsunderes and I find it to be much worse with the male ones. I'm also not a weabo :^_^:

But for what it hurts I think Takumi is a pretty good example of a Tsundere. He seems to mostly avoid the typical Tsundere pitfall of being a jerk for no reason and he shows his sweeter side pretty soon and to plenty of people.

Hey, a lot of you are weaboos. What are some good male tsundre characters (if they exist)?

Also, you may post your favorite female tsunderes here if you want, I guess. *shrugs*

u fukin wot

Saruhiko Fushimi is a good example of a male tsundere.

I discovered tsundere when I was very young.. and quickly gotten sick of it, then, I pretty much hated it after years of watching animes and manga (Hiiii Zero no Tsukaima...) And yet, writers still use tsunderes, in the same kind of manners, time and time again !

I swear, something sexual must happens to the authors for it to be done so much.

Male tsundere are generally much softer and mature, than female tsunderes... from what I've read so don't take my words on it.

imnotaweaboo

I laughed way too much at this.

Actually, I guess Snape is kind of tsundere to Harry, in a kind of guardian figure sorta way.

I think it's not that close a fit, because he doesn't alternate so much as he just reveals his good side right at the end. But eh, Snape's cool.