WatchMojo's Top Ten Fire Emblem Characters

Rend Keaven

It was only a matter of time until they made this list, I'm surprised at the number of Sacred Stone characters that made it onto the list and their choices were very good IMO. Although I do question how Leo is a honorable mention, he's a good character but I was not expecting that there.

Thoughts anyone?

Edited by Kevlar

Hmm, mostly lords and the #1 will make Anacybele scream with joy.

I would've dropped Chrom for Sigurd or Levin. But the list seems to consist of only the games connected to English release and the remake.

Edited by Sirius

Roy and Tiki are only honorable mentions. Soren has a spot at all. Smash Brawl footage is mistakenly labeled as Sm4sh footage. Unusual amounts of Sacred Stones love.

I can't say it's a bad list, because it's their opinion and all that, but I DEFINITELY disagree with it.

Nearly every Top something list on YT is of the same poor quality as any other. Don't see this channel as being anything exceptionally repugnant.

*cough* RabbidLuigi, Greenscorpion64, Fawful's Minion, QuarterGuy, Maverickhunterzero75 *cough*

Roy and Tiki are only honorable mentions. Soren has a spot at all. Smash Brawl footage is mistakenly labeled as Sm4sh footage. Unusual amounts of Sacred Stones love.

I can't say it's a bad list, because it's their opinion and all that, but I DEFINITELY disagree with it.

Well the problem with Watchmojo is they go off of popularity most of the time, and get a lot of miss-information, especially towards things like JRPGs and Anime/Manga doing things like putting characters that don't even meet the qualifications set by themselves on a list, or having clear bias by having the same show in the top 5 of each list on the subject. I think they labeled Tiki as only showing up in Awakening, which is false.

I personally am surprised Black Knight wasnt on the list as he is one of the mist recognizable characters in the series, unless I missed a rule that stated villians were out, which would explain that.

Edited by Tolvir

Well the problem with Watchmojo is they go off of popularity most of the time, and get a lot of miss-information, especially towards things like JRPGs and Anime/Manga doing things like putting characters that don't even meet the qualifications set by themselves on a list, or having clear bias by having the same show in the top 5 of each list on the subject. I think they labeled Tiki as only showing up in Awakening, which is false.

I personally am surprised Black Knight wasnt on the list as he is one of the mist recognizable characters in the series, unless I missed a rule that stated villians were out, which would explain that.

@Bold: A bit opposite actually. The label says FE1 and FE3 but the footage is obviously Awakening. See, all humans are capable of mistakes ^_^

no thanks

Ahahaha, oh you people are easily the best.

I'm not sure what I'm more surprised about, the sacred stones representatives, the list isn't plagued with only awakening and fates characters, the fact that Hector or Sigurd didn't make number 1, or that Roy didn't make it on a numbered spot... other than that the list is a resounding "meh".

I guess MK404 was the only one who ever showed the FE9 tutorial.

I'm already glad that this list doesn't only consist of FE13 or 14 characters. That's something at least.

But when I saw #1... I started to vomit.

And Micaiah didn't even make it in the top ten. F**k!

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Hmm...while I am happy to see Ephraim included and Lyn placed so highly, I can't say that I agree with this list, not entirely anyway (some of the characters I'd put in are in the list, but in the wrong spots). And, based on the reasons they gave for inclusion, I would have swapped the positions of Soren and Joshua for Tiki and Roy. I also think it's questionable that pretty much every pre-7 character was excluded.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

*cough* RabbidLuigi, Greenscorpion64, Fawful's Minion, QuarterGuy, Maverickhunterzero75 *cough*

I don't think the 'countdown artists' (if that's what they still call themselves lmao) are informed enough to construct well-justified top lists on anything but the series they are most familiar with, and as those are generally not the lists they stick to, I'd disagree.

That was actually better than I expected for a watchmojo list. Whether you agree with the list or not it does seem like they put some thought into it and they could have easily just put in Awakening and FE1 characters and called it a day but they actually dug into some of the older games. I do kinda think Tiki should be in the main list though.

Watch mojo? BLEHGFPFPPEKM%OVYTTTPTTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, yuck. But if there's one thing I agree with on this list, it's number one. Not the fact that he's #1, but the fact that he's on a list of best characters in general. Everything else, save for anna, is utter garbage. (not everything, ok) Hector's ok, Joshua is fine, but Ephriam? EPHRIAM?! F*@K THAT STUPID IDIOT OF A "PRINCE". Sorry for ranting, but I hate Ephriam. I'd rather watch Rabbidluigi's lists. Wait. I already do.

I actually liked the list. Surprised and glad Leo was actually in it. In Conquest he is the only sibling who doesn't look at you condescendingly and even take matters in his own hands directly to help you.

Outside of Smash, Lyn was probably the first FE character most people in the West played with. Hector has his own difficulty mode with more maps. Ephraim is probably the most proactive leader.

Ike has the best setting and is the only non-lord lead. I wish we had a game where you live in a village or small town, and it's destroyed by bandits. You escape, meet other people, join a noble or kingdom's army or something. Start low and grow.

Props for Joshua in the list and Tiki and Jill in the honorables. Actually surprised Severa didn't made it, she seems very popular, whether you like her or not.

I only watched Greenscorpion because of BK's intro and having Shinon as #1 in the list best videogame archer.

I agree with that... but Rolf can become as awesome as him too.

Greenscorpion is right now doing an FE7 Hector Normal mode LP without reseting so there is that (fun fact, that was my inspiration to LP FE6)

I hate Chrom and Lucina (well, more so just Lucina, but I don't like Chrom much at all either), and am not a fan of Hector or Lyn, but that doesn't matter because...

the #1 will make Anacybele scream with joy.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head why I love Ike more than any other FE character myself too (well, other than his hotness in RD <3 He's pretty handsome in PoR too). :awesome: <3 *squees with joy*

Ephraim's in the list too and he's my favorite lord after Ike. ^^

Edited by Anacybele