at least trump speaks his mind

Ansem

theres the guy who always runs who wears a boot as his hat

oh yeah, that guy

Yes just listen to what he says and all will be good I guarantee it because he told me so.

sounds good to me!

>implying donald trump has a mind.

I agree, anyone that holds different political beliefs to my own is an imbecile regardless of their ability to secure the nomination of a party he doesn't share particularly much in common with

I agree, anyone that holds different political beliefs to my own is an imbecile regardless of their ability to secure the nomination of a party he doesn't share particularly much in common with

while i can see the point of your ironic shitposting, trump represents literal xenophobia and oppression of the lower classes

...wait, you're a trump supporter aren't you

There was this one time a few weeks ago where some guy asked a girl I work with who she was voting for. When she told him she didn't intend to vote, he went on this grand, scathing rant about why she should vote for Trump. It was hilarious.

trump just tells it like it is, and doesn't care what "political correctness" thinks of him

just because something is a legitimately terrible opinion to hold doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to say it! I wish I could say all the things trump does, he's so cool

i legitimately think Trump doesn't really believe a lot of the things he says and just says them because it will bring him votes, just like almost every politician out there, except his views are worse than most's

the fact that someone can get a lot of votes saying what he says is the terrible thing

Edited by Nobody

i legitimately think Trump doesn't really believe a lot of the things he says and just says them because it will bring him votes, just like almost every politician out there, except his views are worse than most's

the fact that someone can get a lot of votes saying what he says is the terrible thing

I agree with this guy.

while i can see the point of your ironic shitposting, trump represents literal xenophobia and oppression of the lower classes

...wait, you're a trump supporter aren't you

I never said the policies weren't garbage!! But a lack of moral calibre does not equal a lack of intelligence!

perhaps. clearly he doesnt believe in the garbage he is spouting and if he does get into office i only see him giving tax breaks for large companies and doing nothing more. congress will likely block him on immigration stuff if he tries which i doubt he will, but not tax stuff because im sure a lot of congressional members get money from these large companies he will be giving subsidiaries to.

Edited by Sparks

trump just tells it like it is, and doesn't care what "political correctness" thinks of him

just because something is a legitimately terrible opinion to hold doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to say it! I wish I could say all the things trump does, he's so cool