What if Past FE Characters have PERSONAL SKILLS?

Jayvee94

Let me start with a few favorites:

Nino - Aptitude

Elincia - Spare (use the Spare command to leave the enemy with 1 HP if the enemy has >1 HP left, cannot make follow-up attacks)

Nephenee - Resolve (Skill and Spd *1.5 when under half HP)

Lute - Arrogance (similar to Hayato)

Shinon - Sub-Human contempt (+4 damage when fighting Laguz)

Artur - Cleansing (+4 damage to monsters)

Caeda - Alluring (-3 damage taken from male enemies)

Kellam - Shade (enemies will attack him LAST)

Edited by Jayvee94

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joshua - Gamble: increases the critical hit chance of both the unit and the enemy by 10%

Soren - Pragmatic: deals +7 damage to enemies below 35% health.

Ranulf - Cool Cat: restores 5 HP at the start of every turn.

Volke - Pay Day: when having more than X amount of gold (can't think of a good number), the unit's speed and luck is increased by 3.

Tibarn - Aerial Superiority: increases hit/evo by 15% when fighting another air unit.

Sumia - Animal Friend: when riding a beast, damage taken is reduced by 3.

Tiki - Enchanted Scales: when in Manakete form, damage taken from spells is reduced by 5.

Morgan - Fast Learner: when attacking the same enemy two turns in a row, Morgan deals an additional 7 damage.

Edited by Thane

Ike

Fights for his Friends: When any person Ike has a support level with is nearby, receive -2 damage for both characters. (I had to go there, too perfect to pass up)

Shinon

Master Craftsmanship: When wielding a Forged Bow, receive +10 crit rate.

Gatrie

Lovable: All allies within a 2 tile radius act as if they have a C level support with Gatrie.

Volke

Seek and Destroy: Against all named or boss characters, receive +10 hit, +10 crit rate.

Chrom

Leadership: All allies within a 3 tile radius recieve +4 speed +4 strength when Chrom has not yet acted for the turn.

Kieran

Knight's Honor: Rescue negatives are negated when the unit is below max hit points. Receive +10 hit when enemy is at max hit points.

Kellam - Shade (enemies will attack him LAST)

Joshua - Gamble: increases the critical hit chance of both the unit and the enemy by 10%

I-see-what-you-did-there_zpsbast1zdc.jpg

Draug - Great Shield

Ike - Leader (+10 Hit/Avoid to allies within 3 spaces)

Eirika - Nimble (+10 avoid when fighting enemies with lower speed)

Gonzales - Wrath

Bartre - Colossus

Edited by Blue Druid

Jaffar

Killing Instinct: All weapons act as a killing weapon when used by him (aka crit+ etc)

Matthew

Cheeky Thief: Allows him to steal an item and do another action right away

Briggid

Lady of the Sea: Allows her to traverse sea tiles

Igrene

Hawk's Eye: +30 hit, +10 crit passive

Zihark

Friend of the Laguz: If any laguz are injured on your side, Zihark's strength and speed go up by +3

Assuming some sort of hybrid between Awakening and fates where classes were still gender-locked and weapons still have durability but friendship and partner seals are still a thing:

Chrom: Reckless Strength. +3 attack power, 50 - 1/2 Lck % chance to use 2 weapon durability on an attack.

Libra: Feminine Grace. Allows access to female-exclusive classes.

Sully: Masculine Bravado. Allows access to male-exclusive classes.

HEY KIDS ITS ME COOL CAT AND I LOVE FIRE EMBLEM, HURRAAAYYYYYYYYYY.

there is no way thane made that without knowing of cool cat

I have absolutely no idea what you two are talking about. I just tried making cool/funny-sounding skills which is something I've had a soft spot for since my WoW days.

Edited by Thane

I have absolutely no idea what you two are talking about. I just tried making cool/funny-sounding skills which is something I've had a soft spot for since my WoW days.

I think they are talking about this, and it's not fake. I can even link the trailer if you want, but I would rather spare everyone the pain of seeing it. I personally had no problem with the name of the skill.

Cool-Cat-Movie-Cv-3.jpg

Edited by Tolvir

I think they are talking about this, and no, before you ask, it is not fake. I personally had no problem with the name of the skill.

Cool-Cat-Movie-Cv-3.jpg

...I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking at. Is this some Yankee thing? I would point at you and laugh, but I remember the horrible lectures about bullying in my country as well. It usually turned into comedy and almost satire more than anything else.

Edit: never mind, saw the "kid's gun safety". It's definitely American.

Edited by Thane

...I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking at. Is this some Yankee thing? I would point at you and laugh, but I remember the horrible lectures about bullying in my country as well. It usually turned into comedy and almost satire more than anything else.

Edit: never mind, saw the "kid's gun safety". It's definitely American.

Sorry, forgot you are in another country. It is a really horrible attempt at a kids education movie. It became a joke of the internet once Nostalgia Critic reviewed it for laughs, and gave the movie a bit of popularity online. Its.... really bad.

Back on topic I have a few more.

Gregor

Battle-Hardened: - 2 damage received, +10 avoidance when fighting alone.

Fredrick

Royal Guard: When Paired with a royal, all pair up bonuses increased by 2.

Cherche

Motherly: Gives the Swap command. Switch places with another unit adjacent to Cherche.

Henry

Emotionless: stat debuffs from used weapons halved.( if we were going with fates style weapons) Receive +10 to crit if enemy is at or below half their hitpoints. (If going with traditional)

Edited by Tolvir

Some I had thought of a while back and posted in a GameFAQs topic.

Mia: Duelist- When entering battle and neither side is using Attack or Guard Stance, damage +3 and damage received -3

Volke: Shadow Walk- Avoid +10 on any tile that provides a terrain bonus

Tibarn: Charisma of the Hawk King- All laguz units in a 3 tile radius lose half the normal amount of their transformation gauge after battle and the start of your turn

Geoffrey- Charge!- When defeating an enemy, Geoffrey is moved onto the enemy's space and can move again, albeit with all stats receiving a 3 point reduction until the start of your next turn (can be used multiple times a turn)

Sorry, forgot you are in another country. It is a really horrible attempt at a kids education movie. It became a joke of the internet once Nostalgia Critic reviewed it for laughs, and gave the movie a bit of popularity online. Its.... really bad.

I have no doubt it's worse, but like I said, I remember lectures about this back when I was in elementary school, and they were usually very bad. To this day I can remember a story told with the most faked enthusiasm ever, although not all the details obviously.

"Robin always hit other people...he made fun of people for how they talked, walked and yeah, pretty much everything. Then one day, he climbed a tree, fell down and was impaled on a branch - he asked for help, but even though he was surrounded by people, no one dared to help him"

How the bloody hell do you get impaled by a branch on the ground? And what, he died because he was a mean kid? They tried passing this off as real, and I believe they later admitted that it was all made up. Christ.

Edited by Thane

I have no doubt it's worse, but like I said, I remember lectures about this back when I was in elementary school, and they were usually very bad. To this day I can remember a story told with the most faked enthusiasm ever, although not all the details obviously.

"Robin always hit other people...he made fun of people for how they talked, walked and yeah, pretty much everything. Then one day, he climbed a tree, fell down and was impaled on a branch - he asked for help, but even though he was surrounded by people, no one dared to help him"

How the bloody hell do you get impaled by a branch on the ground? And what, he died because he was a mean kid? They tried passing this off as real, and I believe they later admitted that it was all made up. Christ.

Damn, that is pretty bad. My question is, why have a kid get impaled and die in the story just to say bullying is bad? Isn't that a little much for some 8 year old kids? I still remember watching one in Middle School where a kid in the video got lit on fire somehow. Looking back at these things, they were kind of horrible.

Some I had thought of a while back and posted in a GameFAQs topic.

Mia: Duelist- When entering battle and neither side is using Attack or Guard Stance, damage +3 and damage received -3

Volke: Shadow Walk- Avoid +10 on any tile that provides a terrain bonus

Tibarn: Charisma of the Hawk King- All laguz units in a 3 tile radius lose half the normal amount of their transformation gauge after battle and the start of your turn

Geoffrey- Charge!- When defeating an enemy, Geoffrey is moved onto the enemy's space and can move again, albeit with all stats receiving a 3 point reduction until the start of your next turn (can be used multiple times a turn)

I like the Tibarn one, makes me wish it was actually in the game since it was so difficult to use non-royal laguz units.

Edited by Tolvir