FEGame - Check first post!

In the Preparations Screen, when Viewing Map...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Press B to return to the menu? (keeping in mind B is no longer the button that speeds up the cursor)

• Yes, pressing B in FE8 was convenient!
    • No, pressing B in FE8 made it annoying!

Items? I don't know if you want these or need em at all, but I like holdable items, sort of like vulneraries; sacrifice potential weapon room for more important things.

Shiny Idol

Enemies have -10 avo/hit towards the Holder. (I don't know, maybe it should be -5, but then that sounds too little to be helpful)

Resistant Idol

Holder is immune to passive damage (IE: Poison, skills that do extra damage; Decaying Flesh, Mug, ETC)

----------------

I'm wondering which characters you still needed. I've done the 3 Nomads and the Monk. I wasn't sure if anyone was going to do the Brawler, or Lancer or Manaketes info or whatevs.

I could make a manakete character and a lance using if you want?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could make a manakete character and a lance using if you want?

Haha. Thanks for the help but I decided to go ahead and think up of a Manakete myself (cuz dragons are awesome), but you can probably go ahead with the lance dude/gal. I have zero ideas for that. Or if you wanted, you could make up your Manakete too.

-------------------------

Zomok
A Storm Dragon/Manakete who dislikes the company of humans, and still carries deep scars and wounds from battles. Loves the sky, hates crowds.
Level 1 {Storm Dragon/Manakete}
Skills(?): [Not sure Manaketes count as *Every dragon* so would he have Dragonskin?]
Affinity: Thunder
Growth Rates in parentheses
HP: 15 (130%)
Str: 2 (90%)
Skill: 5 (80%)
Speed: 10 (50%)
Luck: 5 (30%)
Def: 1 (60%)
Res: 5 (150%)
Con: 4
Inventory:
Thunderstone/Dragonstone (or whatever you're going to call it)
Pretty much, he's sort of like the other GBA Manaketes, but rather than a +100% in Luck or Def, he would probably boast perhaps the best Resistance growth in the game. Taking stat averages from the other GBA Manaketes, I made his Speed and Skill growths a tad lower. I'm not sure if we could get a thunder/lightning animation for him, so I'm a little iffy on that. Of course his weapon would only be 30 uses. I dunno how you'd recruit him or whatever. Would he join at the start of a chapter? Talk to him with the main character, or another manakete maybe? [if there was another] It's a bit hard for me to think of how to recruit him if you need to talk to him or not.
-----------------------------
Name ideas: Grueski, Ale, Richard, Tyrone
Hails from a nation where drinking and regularly brawling with fists is the norm. Loves... drinking and brawling. Hates purging and losing.
Level X Brawler
Affinity: Dark
Potential Skills(?): Guts, Stout Draught, Alcoholic*:Read bottom of post for idea
HP: 23 (85%)
Str: 11 (75%)
Skill: 11 (65%)
Speed: 6 (30%)
Luck: 4 (20%)
Def: 9 (30%)
Res: 3 (20%)
Con: 9
Inventory:
whatever fist weapon?
----------------------------------
Skill Idea:
*Alcoholic
Command; Quaff to heal 5 HP and +4 Atk, but -3 Spd/Def for one turn.
---------------------------------
Hoo boy...
Edited by IfAwakened

Skills:

Animafaire

Darkfaire

Lightfaire

Triumphant Cry: Auto-Rally +6 Strength after killing an enemy.

Restoration Rally: Heal 7 HP to all units in 2 spaces.

Wait what the actual heck, we have fist weapons...???

Apparently...

@NS: O:

wow Ale what a name of course his favorite drink is whiskey

Triumphant Cry actually honestly sounds like a pretty neat idea

Thanks. How about the Alcoholic skill? Also... the manakete.

Zomok
A Storm Dragon/Manakete who dislikes the company of humans, and still carries deep scars and wounds from battles. Loves the sky, hates crowds.
Level 1 {Storm Dragon/Manakete}
Skills(?): [Not sure Manaketes count as *Every dragon* so would he have Dragonskin?]
Affinity: Thunder
HP: 15 (130%)
Str: 2 (90%)
Skill: 5 (80%)
Speed: 10 (50%)
Luck: 5 (30%)
Def: 1 (60%)
Res: 5 (150%)
Con: 4
Inventory:
Thunderstone/Dragonstone (or whatever you're going to call it)

Pretty much, he's sort of like the other GBA Manaketes, but rather than a +100% in Luck or Def, he would probably boast perhaps the best Resistance growth in the game. Taking stat averages from the other GBA Manaketes, I made his Speed and Skill growths a tad lower. I'm not sure if we could get a thunder/lightning animation for him, so I'm a little iffy on that. Of course his weapon would only be 30 uses. I dunno how you'd recruit him or whatever. Would he join at the start of a chapter? Talk to him with the main character, or another manakete maybe? [if there was another] It's a bit hard for me to think of how to recruit him if you need to talk to him or not.

Ooh, I could do the lance guy

Axel

A proud but nervous wyvern rider. Loves his wyvern, Dain deeply. Hates other wyverns.

Level 16 Wyvern Rider, promotes to Wyvern Knight

B Lances

Skills: Canto, Trample, Dragophobe(Deals 2x damage to dragons/wyverns, negates Dragonskin)

Affinity: Anima

Stats(Growths in brackets)

------------

HP: 37(55%)

Str: 16(75%)

Skl: 12(60%)

Spd: 15(55%)

Lck: 3(10%)

Def: 13(65%)

Res: 7(15%)

Con: 10

-----------

Inventory: Killer Lance, Javelin, Elixir

He would join sometime during the midgame, and he would probably be an ally that you have to talk to with the main hero.

Edited by MagicIsOP

Oh! Dragophobe gives me an idea!

Airophobe: This unit deals triple damage to flying units.

(erm just popping in to clarify, Lancer is a class, it's The Blind Archer's version of Halberdier, it's a bit more mage-killer-y but not as fast)

Also dracophobe sounds more like a name of a skill that makes you weak to dragons, like you get an avoid penalty if a dragon unit is within a couple spaces.

Edited by 47948201

(erm just popping in to clarify, Lancer is a class, it's The Blind Archer's version of Halberdier, it's a bit more mage-killer-y but not as fast)

Also dracophobe sounds more like a name of a skill that makes you weak to dragons, like you get an avoid penalty if a dragon unit is within a couple spaces.

Nobody gives a shit lol

Also, I feel like he's more like "OMG KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT" which is why I gave him the damage boosting skill

That could be cool

Maybe +4 str and -2 def/res when fighting a dragon?

That sounds good.

I wonder if this would be best for all dragons or just Dragons (Non-wyverns and non-manaketes)

I do like it though. If it goes the 1st route it be +4 Str and -2 Def/Res when fighting Dragons, Wyverns AND Manaketes. That'd be interesting.

Event:

"Do you wish for power, or for skill?"

>Power

You have received Critical Blade (Doubles Crit rate in all Equipped battles but prevents skill activation)

>Skill

You have received Finesse Blade (Double skill activation rates but prevents critical hits)

Event:

"Do you wish for power, or for skill?"

>Power

You have received Critical Blade (Doubles Crit rate in all Equipped battles but prevents skill activation)

>Skill

You have received Finesse Blade (Double skill activation rates but prevents critical hits)

Personally, Finesse Blade sounds to the better choice on everything except classes with crit bonuses. And even then, if your skills suck, critical may be the best option.

"Skill activation rates" means skills like Sol, Luna, Astra, Rend Heaven, Ignis and so on activate more often.

"Skill activation rates" means skills like Sol, Luna, Astra, Rend Heaven, Ignis and so on activate more often.

That's exactly what I meant. You'd probably want higher skill activation over crit rate, but eh...

Also I was really wondering what the deal was with the brawler class. What's up with the fists? I could maybe think of ideas for those, if those are what you were gonna have.

But most units don't have activation skills? And this isn't RD, activation skills tend to be much weaker than crits, they can just have more varied effects.

I don't need ideas for fists, the class came about from the weapons rather than the class itself.