FEGame - Check first post!

In the Preparations Screen, when Viewing Map...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Press B to return to the menu? (keeping in mind B is no longer the button that speeds up the cursor)

• Yes, pressing B in FE8 was convenient!
    • No, pressing B in FE8 made it annoying!

Yeah I think someone suggested a BR Rainbow Sage sort of deal, and I kinda like the convict idea.

There's an earlygame chapter before early-end-game like that but it's not really dedicated, maybe I'll make one that is for later.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demon Fire

Demon Light

Demon Void- Magic Devil weapons

Sacrifice- Staff, works like a 5-ranged version of Micaiah's skill

Sword Destroyer- Axe, acts like Swordreaver+ automatic Swordbreaker

Lance Destroyer

Axe Destroyer

How about a "Defeat all bosses" objective?

Chapter: Split units over two paths that never come into contact with each other, defeat two bosses, one at the end of each route.

Class mixing around:

Give Assassins Bows

/ Wyvern Sorcerer (Keep Spears, gain Anima)

Wyvern Rider

\ Wyvern Lord

/ Pegasus Medic (Spears and Staves)

Pegasus Rider

\ Pegasus Knight

/ Weapon Master (Swords, Spears and Axes)

Myrmidon

\ Swordmaster

Class mixing around:

Give Assassins Bows

/ Wyvern Sorcerer (Keep Spears, gain Anima)

Wyvern Rider

\ Wyvern Lord

/ Pegasus Medic (Spears and Staves)

Pegasus Rider

\ Pegasus Knight

/ Weapon Master (Swords, Spears and Axes)

Myrmidon

\ Swordmaster

It might be tough to program weapons and magic classes into FEXNA

It might be tough to program weapons and magic classes into FEXNA

programming it should actually be rather easy. The harder part about making those classes is finding an animation for it :p

Edited by CobyTheGoober

All the staff/weapon ideas I've given. BOLD ones are new, strike-outs are basically scrapped I guess.

Staff Ideas:
Spark Scepter: Deal 1-3 damage to distant enemy. (30 Uses) Rank E
Cupid Staff: Heal more HP based on Support Rank. (C for User's magic + 5, B for User's magic + 15, A for max HP) (5-15 uses) Rank D
Pixie Rod: Heal 1-4 adjacent allies by 5 HP and increase their Res by 2 for one turn. (5 Uses) Rank B

Poison Staff: Inflicts enemy with Poison. Range 1-10. 30 Uses. Rank E

Haze Rod: Inflicts enemy with Sleep. Range 1-10. 30 Uses. Rank E

Freeze Staff: Reduces Enemy Mov to 0 and avoidance by 20 for one turn. Range 1-7. 4 Uses. Rank D

Entrap Staff: Move enemy to adjacent space. Range 1-7. 4 Uses. Rank B

Paralyze Staff: Reduces Enemy Mov to 0, Avo by 15, and Speed by 20 for one turn. Range 1-7. 2 Use. Rank A

Bows

Bow Bow: A cute design, but ill-suited for damage. 2 Range. Mt 1, Hit 180, Wt 1. -30 Avo, -2 Spd/Def to enemy. (Cause they're laughing too hard) 30 Uses. Rank D.

Hunter's Bow: 2 Range. Mt 5, Hit 85, Wt 5. Effective against Beasts(wolves?)/Horse units. 30 Uses. Rank C

Gale Bow: 1-2 Range. Mt 10, Hit 60, Wt 8. A magic weapon. [Targets enemy's Res] 20 Uses. Rank C.

Astral Arc: 2 Range. Mt 8, Hit 75, Wt 25. User's Atk + Enemy's Res. [Also the Mt of 8] 35 Uses. Rank B.

Lance Ideas:
Pike: Mt 5, Hit 100, Wt 1. Rank E
Thunder Lance: Mt 10, Hit 70, Wt 10. 1-2 Range. A magic weapon. [Targets enemy's Res] 20 uses. Rank C.
Dakuransu: Mt 8. +2 Str/Def. 1-3 Range. Rank A-S
Hikariransu Mt 4 +3 Str/Res, +4 Def/Skill. 1 Range. Rank A-S

Swords

Kunai: 1-2 range Sword. Mt 5, Hit 70. Wt 10. 20 Uses. Rank E.

Twin Blade: Mt 1, Hit 40. Wt 15. Doubles User's Atk. 20 Uses. Rank S.

Axes

Bolt Axe: Mt 14, Hit 70. Wt 8. 1-2 Range. A Magic weapon [Targets enemy's Res] 20 Uses. Rank C

Broadax: Mt 16, Hit 35. Wt 20. Rank B

Edited by IfAwakened

Rolling Flare: Range of 1-4, but only in the eight cardinal directions.

Sparkstorm: Range of 2, hits the target and everything in the squares around them in a + shape.

Crosswind: Range of 2, hits target and the four corner squares in a X shape.

programming it should actually be rather easy. The harder part about making those classes is finding an animation for it :p

/this thread

Sacrifice staff could be interesting but it should do something else I feel I'll hold onto the idea and see what gaps need filling

Splitting up your team is something I do quite often with levels, defeat all bosses is a sure thing

Cupid staff would be neat if supports were more flexible but in this game they're not so hm still might be able to do something with the idea

Hunter bow is 3x vs fliers, since most bows are only 2x

magic bow/lance/axe mmmmm idk maybe weapons in general really I don't want to add a boatload but we'll see

AoE magics I basically all thought of for a different game with more of a focus on them lol but as always AoE is uncertain but if it gets properly supported it'll be pretty certain then lol

Rolling Flare isn't AOE, it just can only hit in the 8 cardinal directions but at a longer range.

Sword Destroyer- Axe, acts like Swordreaver+ automatic Swordbreaker

Lance Destroyer

Axe Destroyer

Demon Fire

Demon Light

Demon Void- Magic Devil weapons

Gram-Zamber: A sword with an elongating handle. Requires C rank in either Swords or Spears.

Poleaxe: C Spear or Axe

More weapons

Heavy Book(Anima, C) Targets Def instead of Res.

Regaleaf(Spear, B) Rapier effect. Description: Often mistaken for a royal's lance.

Bidofner(Spear, A, 1-2 range) +5 Spd, effective against monster classes. Description: Often mistaken for a sacred lance.

Found a way to balance the Evil Blade:

The Vengeance skill is a Skill% to add the total HP lost to damage.

The Evil Blade's version is passive, but adds lost HP/2 to damage.

Sword of Hades: Has AMAZING Might and Crit, but there is always a 1% chance per attack that the user will die instantly, and Demonic Arm only turns it into a otherwise normal Devil Weapon damage-wise.

(Badass description: Forged with the souls of 600 demons, 60 demon lords and the 6 great demon kings)

Sword of Hades: Has AMAZING Might and Crit, but there is always a 1% chance per attack that the user will die instantly, and Demonic Arm only turns it into a otherwise normal Devil Weapon damage-wise.

(Badass description: Forged with the souls of 600 demons, 60 demon lords and the 6 great demon kings)

Prf sword of Edgy Angsty 13 yr Old Teen?

Prf sword of Edgy Angsty 13 yr Old Teen?

Did I accidentally reference something with the Sword of Hades's description?

Fake FE8 lance is pretty funny, I think I know exactly what I'll do with Regaleaf.

Making Evil blade different from vengeance like that helps yeah but still that's the sort of thing I need to see about ingame to decide what works.

Sword of Hades is... I think what he means is, it's exactly the sort of thing your typical angsty 13-year-old would come up with, a powerful sword of darkness and legend that only the one with the Demon Arm can tame...

It honestly sounds kinda stupid but in a good way, given certain other things I might actually do it lol

I meant the Demonic Arm skill I made, it turns Sword of Hades's 1% Instakill chance into the normal Devil Weapon penalty, rather than nullifying the demonic power.

But yeah, it does sound kind of stupid, especially with the 600+60+6 demon souls bit... It sort of sounds like what a emo Owain would come up with.

Oh, I'm thinking of an enemy-only skill that basically damages the killer of an enemy after they die, but I have 3 good names for it. Which sounds better:

Kamikaze, See You in Hell, or Blaze of Glory?

Yeah it's exactly an Owain kind of thing, but Owain is my second-favorite character in the series so lol

A skill that can deal damage after the user dies is something I thought of too but didn't want to think too much into because I'm unsure about coding it. Well the version I thought of allowed attacking after death, but a simultaneous counter-like skill could work...
I dunno, I still need to figure out which existing skills are even going to be used and what synergizes with them, but I can't do that yet so idk doop *rolls away*

You didn't answer: Kamikaze, See You in Hell, or Blaze of Glory?

Gram-Zamber: Can be used by anyone with either a C rank in Swords or Spears.

Poleaxe: C rank Axes or Lances

Fire Wall: Anima, Range of one, but hits the selected enemy and the two on the sides of them.

Chain Lightning: Hits A enemy, then deals half damage too a adjacent enemy, then half of that too another adjacent enemy.

The particular name doesn't seem important at the moment imo? But if it fits I'll probably go for Blaze of Glory, and not make it enemy-only.

Fun fact when brainstorming XE stuff I came up with both of those AoE spells almost exactly lol

Gram-Zamber: Can be used by anyone with either a C rank in Swords or Spears.

Poleaxe: C rank Axes or Lances

Piercing Gale: Hits selected enemy, and any enemies in the two space directly behind them

V-Fire: Hits enemy, and the two diagonally back spaces behind them.

Zeik Tuvai: A blue spear, high Crit but very heavy.

*ahem*

Aku Ryo Tai San/Begone, Evil Spirits! - A skill associated with priestesses, Luck% to seal a monster enemy after an attack. Sealed monsters can not move, use magic or get critical hits.

I dunno, I'm in a Japanese weeaboo mood so why not.

Edited by Floral Pattern