Don't you hate it when you hit the A button too fast and you accidentally make a unit perform an action you didn't want them to?

IceBrand

But if you fill the game with confirmation prompts, players like me will complain that it's slowing down the game. I guess a toggle switch would be best.

It's not worse than that asshole owl from Ocarina of Time.
At least, Fire Emblem taught us to be careful, as to not making that mistake.

I thought this was about how when you press A during a battle at the right time it causes a critical hit.

I am disappointed.

I actually pretty rarely misclick wait on healers since I have a habit to look for staff before clicking anything. My most common misclicks are probably when I trade items around and click B too early in games where you can only trade or convoy once each turn.

but yeah misclicks suck

I thought this was about how when you press A during a battle at the right time it causes a critical hit.

Unrelated to FE, I used to think clicking A at the right moments in pokemon makes a pokeball much likelier to nail it

I still have that weird theory that there's a hidden factor for that although I pretty much know it's wrong.

Edited by Gradivus.

shoutout to legend of dragoon, the best bad game

Happens to me all the time. Especially in Awakening and Fates, I'll try to pair up a Healer or Dancer to get them out of trouble, with a unit that is damaged or already ended their turn and end up healing or dancing by mistake instead.

I am disappointed.

oh hell no

this is that "throw a pokeball then press some dumb series of buttons in order to guarantee a capture" crap all over again

shoutout to legend of dragoon, the best game

ftfy

oh hell no

this is that "throw a pokeball then press some dumb series of buttons in order to guarantee a capture" crap all over again

try it and find out

And this is why I play Casual (also because of unlucky critical hits).

Edited by Nym