[FE6 randomized] The one where you can snipe

Gradivus.

It might just be me being impatient, but Magic has been in this topic multiple times since I made my pick yesterday and still hasn't picked anyone. Maybe Gradivus or someone can PM him first to give him a warning reminder, but if he doesn't pick anyone before 4:05 PM PST tomorrow (48 hours after I made my pick), I say we just give him Clarine and Rutger and move on.

Actually, give him Yodel and Karel since looking at his units he might actually want Clarine and/or Rutger.

EDIT: On a completely unrelated topic, does Narshen still have the Delphi Shield after being reclassed or not?

Edited by Carmine Sword

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's more than fair, if he's been on in the last 24 hours.

On my scouting, I didn't check Narshen's inventory but I didn't get a Shield. Is it a droppable, or just stealable?

Chapter 3 7/19

Ellen had just enough speed to double soldiers while carrying Roy, so she ran through the hall chugging vulneraries to stay alive. She managed to drop Roy and get to the entrance around turn 4? just before the cavs, so Roy and eventually Marcus could help chip them. The boss was a wyvern, so Roy could set up the kill for Ellen on turn 6 and seize next turn. Marcus has exactly one Fire tome left.

Lott boosted Ellen on turn 1 and tried to not die

Chapter 4 5/24

I danced Bors so could reach the shop turn 2 and supply Marcus... at the exact point where he stops doubling everything. He still had meaty chip, Ellen isn't quite at the point where she can one-round cavs yet and Roy appreciates the kill EXP.

Eric was a wyvern as well, so Roy could alley-oop for Ellen again.

Chapter 5 3/27

The blue fish from Finding Nemo was a thief, so I sacrificed a Vulnerary to secure an easy seize. Roy opened the gate on turn 2 and Marcus charged in. A Hand Axe bandit was the only enemy between Roy and a path to the throne on turn 3; he had attacked Roy at range so Marcus could finish him and Lot could dance Roy to the throne.

Or get a neutral third to pick. Like me. :P:

EDIT: And after looking at the pastebin, Clarine/Rutger looks like what I'd pick anyway.

Edited by eclipse

Approving of giving Clarine and Rutger to Magic, I already had to remind him after a day in the previous round so he should've paid more attention. I usually wait a week if the person wasn't / didn't seem to be online, but it's fair to shorten it if they were.

Droppables don't exist in FE6, the delphi shield is only stealable but I think he keeps it.

Edited by Gradivus.

i refuse to draft shin so i'll take bishop igrene

CHAPTER 4 - 5/23 TURNS

Eric was way too tanky to pull off a 4 turn, and Roy's Flux broke almost immediately. Bought some more thankfully. Marcus got more defence, worth it

CHAPTER 5 - 3/26 TURNS

Roy couldn't get to the throne before turn 3. Allen OHKO'd the cav boss with the horseslayer.

CHAPTER 6 - 6/32 TURNS

Rigging 3 33% hits is about as fun as it sounds, thanks Myrmidon Wagner with 10 defence. Sue has 14 base HP, fml.

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 4: 4/17

Pirate!Clarine's Inventory: Hand Axe, Vulnerary

Wyvern Rider!Rutger's Inventory: Horseslayer, Vulnerary

Brigand!Erik: 20HP/9Str/5Skl/11Spd/10Lck/3Def/0Res

Inventory: Iron Axe, Devil's Axe

Nobody can double him, but Marcus can OHKO him with a Ballista and a combination of Iron Bow!Marcus and either Roy or Ward also kills him.

Everybody just rushed forward. Some clever positioning was used to keep the enemy cavaliers from attacking Chad or Bors. Chad was able to use staves more than 4 times in this chapter thanks to help from Bors. On the last turn, I had to chose between OHKOing the boss with Marcus and letting Ward get the Angelic Robe, or giving the bosskill to Ward. I decided to let Ward kill the boss (I ended up using the Horseslayer since it was the only weapon that had more than 30 displayed hit on Erik).

Stats:

Lv. 8.05 Cavalier!Roy: 28HP/11Str/9Skl/14Spd/7Lck/8Def/5Res D Swords D Lances

Lv. --/2.10 Nomadic Trooper!Marcus: 29HP/15Str/11Skl/12Spd/8Lck/8Def/10Res A Swords C Bows

Lv. 2.65 Bard!Bors: 16HP/2Str/10Skl/10Spd/3Lck/1Def/3Res

Lv. 6.36 Wyver Rider!Ward: 30HP/9Str/14Skl/8Spd/6Lck/10Def/0Res D Lances

Lv. 2.30 Cleric!Chad: 17HP/3Mgc/6Skl/6Spd/1Lck/1Def/6Res D Staves

Lv. 1.00 Thief!Lugh: Base

Chapter 5: 2/19

Lord!Dory: 29HP/9Str/6Skl/5Spd/2Lck/8Def/2Res

Inventory: Poison Sword, Silver Sword

Oh hey, a boss that Marcus can't OHKO. He's still easy though.

So I thought that I would have needed another mounted unit to 2 turn this chapter, but apparently not, because of Lugh and his clutch 6 move. Ward's starting position is lame, but he's able to rescue Marcus, get danced by Bors, and then drop Iron Bow!Marcus in front of the gate to clear out most of the enemies on enemy phase. Roy then rescues Chad and Lugh then drops him. On Turn 2, Chad heals Marcus, opening the gate in the process (I was sad to find out that the Unlock Staff does not work on the gate in this chapter, since that would have given Chad a lot more exp). Marcus chips the boss with the Iron Bow before Ward finishes him off with a Steel Lance. Lugh then uses his full move to move up next to the mage blocking Roy's path to the gate and kill him with a Slim Sword crit (hey, don't look at me like that! I only rig crits with weapons that boost crit to begin with these days). Roy then moves in range of Bors to be danced, and then uses his full move to reach the gate and seize.

Stats:

Lv. 8.05 Cavalier!Roy: 28HP/11Str/9Skl/14Spd/7Lck/8Def/5Res D Swords D Lances

Lv. --/2.44 Nomadic Trooper!Marcus: 29HP/15Str/11Skl/12Spd/8Lck/8Def/10Res A Swords C Bows

Lv. 2.85 Bard!Bors: 16HP/2Str/10Skl/10Spd/1Lck/1Def/3Res

Lv. 7.23 Wyvern Rider!Ward: 31HP/10Str/14Skl/8Spd/6Lck/11Def/0Res D Lances

Lv. 2.43 Cleric!Chad: 17HP/3Mgc/6Skl/6Spd/1Lck/1Def/6Res D Staves

Lv. 1.50 Thief!Lugh: Base

Edited by Carmine Sword

Approving of giving Clarine and Rutger to Magic, I already had to remind him after a day in the previous round so he should've paid more attention. I usually wait a week if the person wasn't / didn't seem to be online, but it's fair to shorten it if they were.

Droppables don't exist in FE6, the delphi shield is only stealable but I think he keeps it.

Sorry, Real Life has a way of messing with you

uh do I get Clarine / Edgelord or can I pick still?

You can't change them since Carmine and Horace picked already.

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 6: 3/22

Cavalier!Saul: 23HP/9Str/5Skl/7Spd/5Lck/6Def/6Res E Swords C Lances

Inventory: Steel Lance

He can't hold a candle to Roy, but he's decent enough. He has plenty of time to grow since he won't be able to promote until Chapter 16.

Nomad!Dorothy's Inventory: Steel Bow

Cleric!Sue's Inventory: Heal Staff

Thief!Wagner: 22HP/5Str/5Skl/14Spd/3Lck/4Def/10Res

Inventory: Lancereaver, Lockpick

That Lancereaver is a death sentence for him, since it weighs him down to the point where Roy can double and ORKO him.

Everybody goes up the middle with Roy and Ward in front. Turn 2 is spent killing enemies blocking the way so that Marcus can move up far enough to be in range for Wagner to steal his vulnerary on enemy phase. On Turn 3, Lugh steals Wagner's Lockpick before Roy kills him, Everyone else clears the way to the throne before Bors dances Roy and Roy seizes.

Stats:

Lv. 9.75 Cavalier!Roy: 29HP/12Str/10Skl/14Spd/8Lck/8Def/6Res D Swords C Lances

Lv. --/2.59 Nomadic Trooper!Marcus: 29HP/15Str/11Skl/12Spd/8Lck/8Def/10Res A Swords C Bows

Lv. 3.16 Bard!Bors: 17HP/2Str/11Skl/11Spd/4Lck/1Def/3Res

Lv. 8.96 Wyvern Rider!Ward: 32HP/11Str/15Skl/8Spd/6Lck/12Def/0Res C Lances

Lv. 2.69 Cleric!Chad: 17HP/3Mgc/6Skl/6Spd/1Lck/1Def/6Res D Staves

Lv. 1.81 Thief!Lugh: Base

Lv. 5.69 Cavalier!Saul: Base

Chapter 7: 5/27

Swordmaster!Zealot's Inventory: Steel Sword, Steel Blade, Brave Sword

Soldier!Noah's Inventory: Iron Lance, Steel Lance, Vulnerary

Shaman!Treck's Inventory: 2x Flux, Vulnerary

The boss was a thief with a Lancereaver again. I forget his stats, other than the fact that Marcus needed to proc strength in this chapter to OHKO him with the ballista.

Marcus goes to the arena on Turn 1 so that he will have enough exp to level up after killing a wyvern on Turn 2 and get a strength proc to OHKO the boss. The boss died on Turn 2 from the ballista (27 displayed hit wooo). Zealot was recruited on Turn 4; I probably could have saved a turn if I didn't have to recruit him, but I need him to recruit Yuno and get access to Chapter 20x. The Brave Sword is nice too. Chad used the Unlock Staff to open the gate on Turn 4 so that Marcus and Ward could rescue drop Roy close enough to seize on Turn 5.

I only got the Torch Staff, Killing Edge, and Elixir villages. Lugh stole the Red Gem from the wyvern rider for a little bit of extra money. Lugh and Saul bought some Door Keys, a Chest Key, and some hand axes for Roy (once he's promoted) on the final turn. I recruited Noah for his stuff, Treck was too far away to recruit without wasting turns.

Stats:

Lv. 10.69 Cavalier!Roy: 30HP/13Str/10Skl/15Spd/9Lck/8Def/6Res D Swords C Lances

Lv. --/3.65 Nomadic Trooper!Marcus: 29HP/16Str/11Skl/13Spd/8Lck/8Def/10Res A Swords B Bows

Lv. 3.68 Bard!Bors: 17HP/2Str/11Skl/11Spd/4Lck/1Def/3Res

Lv. 10.13 Wyvern Rider!Ward: 34HP/13Str/16Skl/9Spd/7Lck/14Def/0Res C Lances

Lv. 3.64 Cleric!Chad: 18HP/4Mgc/6Skl/7Spd/1Lck/2Def/6Res D Staves

Lv. 1.98 Thief!Lugh: Base

Lv. 6.49 Cavalier!Saul: 24HP/10Str/5Skl/8Spd/5Lck/6Def/7Res E Swords C Lances

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 6 4/31

Marcus likes mages with 4 speed and knights and soldiers. He didn't even mind Mr 60 Avoid Wagner, who he could reach on turn 3.

Ellen likes money, she got 8 grand from some conveniently placed chests.

Roy likes rigging 18% hits, because it meant he could finish Wagner and get a rare bosskill and seize after being danced.

But nobody likes Sacae, so Sue was left to rot.

Chapter 7 6/37

Devias had a Brave Sword. Luckily he was a myrmidon, so it didn't make him that dangerous and it killed his avoid to the point where Ellen could ORKO at a not-terrible hit rate. Marcus and Ellen went left of the arena and Roy hung around to recruit Noah (also to not draw fire). Cleared out the enemies except for the clerics and carried Roy to the door; opened the door with Roy on turn 5. Ellen moved in range to kill Devias next turn but not trigger reinforcements, and Lot danced Roy to seize.

I would've liked a Brave Sword, but Zealot's inventory sucked. He ran toward the arena so I could recruit him, but not Treck.

Roy Archer    7.15  7  7  6  2 10  4
Marcus Sage   4.50 14  7  8 10  6 16
Ellen Social 11.98 11  8 11  8  7  8
Lot Dancer    5.88 good skill, fwiw

I can't keep Lilina safe; a second archer runs towards her cell fsr.

Edited by Tricky Drick

I take NT!Yodel (S Swd C Bow) and Thief!Fir, Baldrick gets Douglas as a gr8b8 for status staves.

I can't keep Lilina safe; a second archer runs towards her cell fsr.

I always pulled the first one away through the wall on turn 1 so she can run in circles in the cell to kite the other.

Edited by Gradivus.

C3 8/20 turns

Spoiler

Turn 1, Roy and Marcus got a basic weapon each and Roy kills a soldier while Lance stays out of the archer's range.

vC23WpT.png

EP, the closest soldier and archer attack Roy. Roy retaliates against the archer, which doesn't matter beyond Marcus getting rid of a 1-use flux.

t6l4kjz.png

Turn 2, Marcus kills the archer and Lance the soldier above the archer, allowing Roy to move ahead and kill another soldier.

QHB46t4.png

EP, Marcus counterkills two soldiers, while the third moved up. This is convenient considering I want to keep my undrafteds out of range. Roy gets attacked at melee range.

vVi0POb.png

Turn 3, Roy kills the javelin!soldier (having to dodge a 44 because he got hit by 2 iron lances beforehand), Lance kills the soldier that attacked Roy. Marcus puts himself within range of a soldier from below.

s2ZDvK6.png

Marcus got a :MarcusOld: level

BAPTcZ0.png

Turn 4, Lance kills the soldier near Roy, Marcus just moves and Roy goes next to Lance, using a vulnerary.

olVZ2J8.png

EP, the knight attacks Roy because he attacks first (Roy dodges, idk if and how much it matters), forcing the soldier to suicide on Lance.

qWHmPyf.png

Marcus kills the knight, Roy and Lance drop him ahead to deal with the cavs.

EgHQhMF.png

EP5, Marcus critkills (it doesn't matter) a cavalier on counter, a soldier suicides on lance and a hand axe fighter and javelin cav attack Lance without him countering.

zWz8jOl.png

Start of turn 6. Had Marcus not crit the cav, he could just have finished it off, but the way it is he just kills the hand axe fighter to clear a path. Lance and Roy drop him in front of the throne room.

Au3FzJm.png

EP, Marcus counterkills the Jav!Cav (and would've killed the hand axe fighter had he needed to kill the melee!cav on turn 6). Lance pulls a throne room fighter, hitting back with iron lance.

HPjLP2k.png

Turn 7, Lance finishes the fighter off with slim lance.

GU3O3Oa.png

The boss. None of my units can double him and 9 def / 8 res is fairly tanky so he costs a turn to bring down. He has an iron axe and a steel axe.

InG2Kr6.png.afYrmaY.png

Roy and Marcus start attacking the boss. Marcus attacks on PP, so he needs to dodge one out of 2 axe hits (roughly 75% chance).

kAg4kZc.png

Marcus missed an attack on EP, but I can afford one miss from him. He attacks Slater from 2-range again.

df8J6UZ.png

Allowing Lance to take the kill.

f158EgI.pngEji7Hvr.png

Roy takes the throne.

Merlinus also just got the mend staff.

UNIT     CLASS           LEVEL HP S/M SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WEXP
Roy      Nomad            4.98 18  10   7   6   5   5   5 D Bow
Marcus   Druid         xx/2.26 29   9  10   8  10   8   9 B Dark A Stf
Lance    Wyvern Rider     6.74 24   9   7   6   3  11   4 D Lnc
Merlinus Transporter      1.02 lol

Spoiler

Edited by Gradivus.

Magic gets Soldier!Barth and Dancer!Shin since he went off twice without reading my reminder. (Plus I think half of this is what he'd pick anyway, namely Soldier!Barth)

C4 6/26 turns

Spoiler

DyEZrXB.png

Turn 1, Roy and Lance drop Marcus across the river. He's within range of the nomad (Lance and Roy aren't) and 2 cavs, the former of which he OHKOes (16 HP op) while bringing the other two very low.

5OQp1dJ.png

Start of turn 2. Lance and Roy kill the cavs, while Marcus goes within range of a nomad and a cav from the next group.

BKGGnsZ.png

EP, he OHKOes the nomad again and weakens the cav, just like before. The remaining cav (iron lance) from the first group attacks Roy and misses.

5L8xktm.png.2DGOq2o.png

Turn 3, Lance grabs the cav kill set up by Marcus with Javelin (blocking the tile below Roy, so only one Cav would attack him) and Roy swaps him to iron lance after killing a cavalier that Marcus prepared on PP.

hkfuOhd.png

Marcus is just within range of one cav to the left, as well as the one to the right. EP, the (sword) cav near Marcus attacks Roy and does pretty low damage, the two other cavs that can attack Marcus do so and take huge flux potshots to the face.

VNBVWtn.png

Start of turn 4. Since Roy can't reach the gate within the next 2 fullmoves, I don't have him use his full movement and instead just have him and Lance pick up Marcus' scraps. Marcus kills the archer near Clarine (Myrmidon that brings another useless armorslayer). Roy stays out of Clarine's range for this turn so I don't have to complicate things to avoid an undrafted penalty.

wUv4V05.png

Blah, Cavs attack Marcus, Lance and Roy can now finish them off, the cav from earlier on attacks Roy etc.

PH4S4Sl.png

At this point, Marcus took quite a beating from these mooks so Roy gives him a vulnerary while finishing a cav. Lance also kills a cavalier afterwards.

pt5X8T3.png.oy8QnAR.png

This formation is pretty clutch, Lance prevents the cavs from attacking Roy from the left, and Marcus prevents the Archer from attacking Lance from 2 tiles left, so the enemies have to choose tiles where they can't block Roy's way to the gate. Clarine also recruits herself although it doesn't matter because I'm skipping Rutger and Klein is probably easier to recruit with Roy.

hL6UOx1.png

Start of turn 6. Take a look at the pathetic Shaman!Erik:

oZPchM5.png

Marcus can feed him to Lance pretty easily:

XEqwyG8.png.thwtQXv.png

Roy seizes:

BeCE5jD.pngzvlggjx.png

Knew AI magnet!Roy would slow me down here, I think this is the lowest I could've gotten without rigging survival at poor chances. Merlinus also obtained the angelic robe pretty easily.

Roy      Nomad            5.92 18  11   8   6   5   6   6 D Bow
Marcus   Druid         xx/2.71 29   9  10   8  10   8   9 B Dark A Stf
Lance    Wyvern Rider     8.32 26  10   8   7   4  11   4 C Lnc

C5 3/29 turns

Spoiler

AXSQqCa.png.27NLPsk.png
That killer ballista is a pain. Luckily, once he equips it, Marcus can ORKO because it has 20 Wt.

All I did on turn 1 was stay out of ballista range and move my units around, and Roy picked up Marcus, so this is how things look at the start of turn 2:

14s4FYG.png

Lance then opens the door, Roy drops Marcus ahead and Merlinus moves within ballista range to prevent it from OHKOing Lance.

dzcLWfl.png

EP2, a bunch of enemies attack Roy and Marcus. Roy needs a few dodges against hand axes to survive, otherwise the chances are pretty solid because Merlinus gets attacked by the ballista.

V8Lq06v.png

Turn 3, Lance kills the Brigand to Marcus' left and Marcus kills the boss:

M5SC8TE.png

Roy then seizes:

7AFRO5D.pngE0xjEeX.png

Roy      Nomad            6.24 18  11   9   7   6   7   6 D Bow
Marcus   Druid         xx/3.08 30  10  10   8  10   8   9 B Dark A Stf
Lance    Wyvern Rider     8.56 26  10   8   7   4  11   4 C Lnc

C6 5/34 turns

Spoiler

C5cQ5Q7.png

Her magic is pretty okay, the rest of the stats are meh but don't matter that much for now. Weapon ranks: D Staves, will take a lot of work to get to A.

Turn 1, Roy uses an Angelic Robe and Marcus charges ahead to clear out some enemies on EP.

QE10Byr.png.oLSZwaz.png

He kills 4 soldiers and doubles one mage, but not the other, killing the one he doubles. After the EP:

BTQBsyf.png

Marcus got hit once, so Dorothy heals him. Roy finishes the mage off. Marcus kills a knight and Lance positions himself next to Roy so Roy can see some EP action against Javelins.

6oplUoI.png.TXTRU0T.png(The marked soldier has a steel lance, the rest have javelins)

EP, the steel soldier and 2 with javelin suicide on Marcus, one javelin soldier on Roy. The knight attacks Dorothy, whiffing with steel lance.

QerQiY4.png

Turn 3, Dorothy heals Roy. Javelin!Lance and Roy then gang up on the mage in front of the throne room (with Lance getting hit) and Marcus just moves ahead.

BA7Xpka.png

EP, the knight attacks Dorothy (and hits) while the mages in the throne room attack Roy and Marcus respectively. Dorothy mends Lance at the start of turn 4.

qSsJFUH.png.KO18d1I.png

Marcus feeds Lance the mage that attacked Roy and Roy kills the one that attacked Marcus while being within Wagner's range.

fqAnfdo.png

Wagner:

vsNoi1T.pngTrTcyxQ.png

Roy's 18 Atk iron bow does 8 damage on counter.

I3FfmF2.png.GMIiCxM.png

Turn 5, Marcus attacks Wagner with Flux and Dorothy heals the counterattack he takes from it. This brings him low enough for Lance to kill with a slim lance:

0ZmQiGm.png

Roy seizes turn 5. Not having a good bosskiller cost a turn, but oh well.

RQAkbps.pngL4V1LHj.png

Roy      Nomad            7.39 26  12   9   8   6   7   6 C Bow
Marcus   Druid         xx/3.72 30  10  10   8  10   8   9 A Dark A Stf
Lance    Wyvern Rider     9.66 27  10   8   8   4  11   4 C Lnc
Dorothy  Priest           3.50 18   6   5   4   2   2   6 D Stf

Spoiler

Edited by Gradivus.

NO, MY INCREDIBLY STUPID PLAN TO USE THE TRIANGLE ATTACK IN A DRAFT WAS RUINED.

Uhh, Swordmaster!Niime. There isn't really anyone left that I want to be honest, so I'll just keep Baldrick and Horace from getting another staff user.

Edited by Carmine Sword