[FE6 randomized] The one where you can snipe

Gradivus.

Yvl1bn0.png

I'm close. Roy spends all his time in someone's pocket and only comes out to seize, so even getting the last 22 exp will be a challenge.

I've fallen into a consistent strategy. Percival grabs, Lilina, is danced, and drops her ahead. Ellen and Echidna follow, bringing Roy and ferrying Lot when I have the chance. Percival either helps Lilina kill things or helps the taxi service. The remainder do whatever.

Chapter 16x 8/137

Took the west path, but is there any difference? There's a lot of siege tomes here, so I help Marcus keep up so he can keep people healthy. I think I got hit by the arrows once for the whole chapter.

Chapter 17I 5/142

Lilina killed the paladin before Percival carried her over the river. Once the horses on the other side were finished, Percival picked her up and maneouvred up the edge of the Sleep staffer's range along with Echidna. Eventually, Echidna dropped Roy near the throne, and Percival dropped Lilina so the knights couldn't reach him and died on Lilina instead.

The boss was a Paladin. He had a Silver Axe but couldn't use it for whatever reason.

Chapter 18I 6/148

Astol got to use a ballista.

Percival went north and dropped Lilina to handle the falcoknights. He then headed to the boss. He was interesting; he had a Lancereaver and a Light Brand. In the end, Percival dropped Lilina three spaces away and made the boss use his Light Brand, so Lilina could reave him next turn. Echidna got the Guiding Ring after dropping Roy, through the power of dance Percival managed to get the Goddess Icon.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually go east in C16x, but the only difference is that the Armor Knight at the top has a silver lance instead of a horseslayer, which makes him less dangerous. It's kinda useful if you use a paladin for the bosskill I guess.

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 19I 6/154

The Sleep Druid decided he wanted to target Percival no matter what, so I sent him east in order to avoid his range for one turn. I moved him north once I killed the druid on turn 2. He has to drop Lilina in order to survive the enemy phase, he picked her up again and dropped her in place to kill the enemies near the boss. Echidna dropped Roy once the horses were dead. Roy got the chance to kill a pegasus knight to reach level 10.

Chapter 20I 7/161

Went slowly enough that Roy could walk this chapter since there are so many status staves and Marcus still doesn't have the rank for Restore.
Percival killed the west Sleep Druid, Lilina moved into the building. On turn 1 EP enough enemies suicided on her that I could clean up the initial wave on turn 2. Juno got targetted and Zealot can't talk to her while she's asleep, which was the other reason why I had to wait.
Turn 3, Echidna carried Lot forward and Ellen dropped him in the Berserk druid's range.
Next turn, Echidna opened the door to the boss room, Ellen killed the knight, was danced, and killed the druid. Lalum assaulted the treasure room while Echidna/Lilina/Astol held off the enemies coming from the north.
Turn 6, Percival woke up and carried Lilina to the boss. Turn 7, Juno finally woke up, Lilina killed the boss, and Roy seized.

NAM LEVEL HP SM SK SP LK DF RS
Roy  1.00 29 11 12  9  3 13 7   B Bows
Per 11.70 44 17 16 24 18 13 10  S Sword B Lance
Ech  7.83 38 21 16 10 11 14  8  B Sword B Lance
Ell 10.25 32 18 12 14 17 10 16  S Lance A Sword E Axe
Lil 12.89 38 30 16 19 18 11  7  S Axe
Mar 11.27 33 14  7 11 16  6 17  S Anima D Staff
Ass  5.12 34 12 15 14 10 12  6  S Bow
Lot 16.69 24  7 10 11  6  7 10
Lal  1.89 20  4  5  4  0  6  7  D Dark

I have 34400 gold right now. The Guiding Ring, the chapter 21 Knight Crest, Miledy's Nosferat, the Member Card and some junk will get me to 12 boots, which will be enough for me, so I can use all the boosters I've collected in 20x.

Chapter 21 8/169

Yodel doesn't have the super bow, what does that mean for the true ending?

The Silver Lance wyvern lords are strong, so Echidna visited the village and hung back while Percival and Lilina killed the north-east and central waves. After that, Percival dropped Lilina ahead, met and took Roy from Echidna, and went to the boss while Echidna went shopping.

21x 7/176

Percival carried Lilina up to the top of the map, then doubled back to grab Roy and ferry him to the throne.

22 7/183

Percival, Lot and Echidna were on the left. Percival went to the button while Echidna and Lot went to rendevous with Lilina and Roy while Ellen and Astol hit the right button. Marcus was glued to restoring Lalum, who was the first target of Berserk.

Once Percival hit the button, Lilina walked forward and took her revenge on Zephiel.

Edited by Tricky Drick

You need to hack Murgleis into his inventory

Army editor -> Chapter 21 -> either of 0x42 and 0x44 is Ilia!Yodel, can just hack Murgleis into both

Forgot to correct it when making the patch, sorry

Chapter 23 4/187

:Fir: recruited Karel, who has S Bows. Sent all my other dudes west. Turn 2, everyone congregated at the edge of the druids' range, then sent everyone forward turn 3.

Chapter 24 11/198

Turn 1, dropped Roy in the spot just outside the Manakete's range but in seizing range. Turn 2, sent some guys ahead while Ellen killed the first boss and Roy seized. Turn 3, Ellen grabbed Roy, brought him forward and he was dropped in the same position for the second throne. Much the same strategy for the third throne.

For the fourth and fifth thrones, I had made enough ground that I could grab him the turn he seized, and drop him into position to seize the next throne one turn later. For the sixth throne, I had to take two turns again, but it meant Roy could one-turn Jahn's throne.

Chapter 25 1/199

I managed to get sub 200 somehow.

Idoun had 60 HP and 30 defense. Lilina did 18x2 with Armads, Percival did 11x2 with Durandal and Ellen did 7x2 with Malte. Killing Jahn left Karel on 19.99, so he shot one of the Manaketes in order to get a completely unnecessary level:

L8zEqpB.png