Sumeragi and Mikoto online

PizzaRice

I just encountered a player using Sumeragi and Mikoto as playable characters online. Nowhere on the wiki does it say these 2 are recruitable. This is a hack right? I thought their was a shadowban or something that would prevent this.

Edit: To add Mikoto was a Priestess and Sumeragi was a Swordmaster. Next thing you know we might be fighting Garon or the final bosses from birthright/conquest. Revelations and paralogue bosses might be to big tho.

Edited by PizzaRice

That's quite impressive. A hacker somehow got past the shadowban and used those two... I didn't even think either of them had battle sprites, classes, etc. It's amazing how much detail they put into something you're not even supposed to see.

That's quite impressive. A hacker somehow got past the shadowban and used those two... I didn't even think either of them had battle sprites, classes, etc. It's amazing how much detail they put into something you're not even supposed to see.

Umm...

on the third path they do.

Spoiler (idk how to black bar or spoiler tag)

You do fight them towards the end of revelations but they are using the purple shadow vallite thing on their battle sprites.

Edited by eclipse

HOW TO SPOILER:

Turn off the WYSIWYG editor by hitting that button just above the bold. Then, type in:

[spoiler]Fates has three paths[/spoiler]
and you get

Fates has three paths

They are also fought in Hidden Truths and Recollection of Bubbles DLC.

I have seen somebody work on hacking in Lissa (even changing her hair color at one point, lol) and even Garon.

I just encountered a player using Sumeragi and Mikoto as playable characters online. Nowhere on the wiki does it say these 2 are recruitable. This is a hack right? I thought their was a shadowban or something that would prevent this.

Edit: To add Mikoto was a Priestess and Sumeragi was a Swordmaster. Next thing you know we might be fighting Garon or the final bosses from birthright/conquest. Revelations and paralogue bosses might be to big tho.

No pictures? Shame on ye.

Really though, that is pretty impressive. Didn't even think it was possible mod-wise to be able to use characters like them.

Edited by AddictPunk

I guess people don't listen when DeathChaos25 specifically said that using those characters online could lead to crashes. I wonder how many assholes tried to take Chrom, Frederick, and Liz/Lissa online.

Theoretically it should be safe to battle Mikoto, Sumeragi and non DLC bosses, so long as you don't try and recruit them. Not sure if the game would let you recruit them or what would happen if you did.

I vaguely remember corrupting one of my Awakening saves when I was hacking and saved a file with a character you're not supposed to recruit to see what happens. So be careful...

Edited by VincentASM

Chrom/Lissa/Frederick are not usable online because non of their Data exists within the game, but Mikoto/Sumeragi/Garon should be "safe", although I highly advise against using them, because

a) it provides an unfair advantage, and

b) shadowbanning can/will happen at some point

And to anyone wondering, this is because I made a custom DLC, it currently gives you Chrom/Lissa/Frederick/Mikoto/Sumeragi/Garon.

This is interesting, back in Awakening, we got SpotPass Paralogues which allowed us to recruit Gangrel, Walhart, Yen'Fay, Emmeryn, Aversa, and Priam, what if Fates gets something like those Paralogues to get extra characters?

Edited by VallaKnight12

This is interesting, back in Awakening, we got SpotPass Paralogues which allowed us to recruit Gangrel, Walhart, Yen'Fay, Emmeryn, Aversa, and Priam, what if Fates gets something like those Paralogues to get extra characters?

It's slightly different. In Awakening, those characters already had slots in the universal list of playable characters and their chapters were already there on the cartridge. But in Fates, only Anna has the same treatment (and her chapter isn't even on the cart).

That's not to say it couldn't happen, but they'd have to be added as actual DLC (like the Cipher trio).

It's slightly different. In Awakening, those characters already had slots in the universal list of playable characters and their chapters were already there on the cartridge. But in Fates, only Anna has the same treatment (and her chapter isn't even on the cart).

That's not to say it couldn't happen, but they'd have to be added as actual DLC (like the Cipher trio).

Oh, I see. Let's see what's next in-store for Fates' DLC. Mikoto and Sumeragi had blushing arts in their assets, but let's wait and see.

Edited by VallaKnight12

Oh, I see. Let's see what's next in-store for Fates' DLC. Mikoto and Sumeragi had blushing arts in their assets, but let's wait and see.

Doesn't every character in Awakening and Fates have blushing frames? I figured it was just the way they're compiled ^^

I think it'd be nice to recruit them and Lilith too. Hopefully the last batch of DLC doesn't disappoint!

an idea:

what if...and I hope they don't do this, but given the DLC track record, it could be a possibility...

they make DLC that allows players to recruit Garon, Sumeragi, Arete and/or Mikoto? Kinda like the spotpass chapters from Awakening.

I repeat before you guys fillet me, I don't think this would be a good idea, but they DID make the Deeprealms to justify the inclusion of kids. I...really wouldn't be suprised if such a thing ended up happening.

an idea:

what if...and I hope they don't do this, but given the DLC track record, it could be a possibility...

they make DLC that allows players to recruit Garon, Sumeragi, Arete and/or Mikoto? Kinda like the spotpass chapters from Awakening.

I repeat before you guys fillet me, I don't think this would be a good idea, but they DID make the Deeprealms to justify the inclusion of kids. I...really wouldn't be suprised if such a thing ended up happening.

I'd like DLC to elaborate / flesh out these characters, but not to recruit them. I kind of just want worldbuilding and character development. But I guess if the only way we can get those things is by making those characters recruitable at the same time...

I wouldn't mind recruitable Garon/Mikoto/Sumeragi/Arete, so long as they're not being brought back from the dead or anything that would undermine the story; either alternate universe versions, like Yen'fay, or just Einherjar-style bonus units.

I'd like DLC to elaborate / flesh out these characters, but not to recruit them.

I wouldn't mind recruitable Garon/Mikoto/Sumeragi/Arete, so long as they're not being brought back from the dead or anything that would undermine the story; either alternate universe versions, like Yen'fay, or just Einherjar-style bonus units.

Pretty much this: I'm saying that I fear them doing this because they may go Awakening "Walhart" route, or the "Deeprealms" route, and in both of those cases, I would just prefer that they leave the characters in question in the grave.