Forged Weapon Names

Tolvir

I am curious as to what people have named their Forged Weapons. Its something I am personally having a lot of fun with especially with the weapons having infinite use. It really allows me to personalize the weapons.

I have a few daggers that have been named. Swift, Glory, Greed, and Envy are a series of 4 different ones I made for Kagero, and MU since he is a Dread Fighter. One of the other daggers I made was named Carnwennan, which was King Arthur's dagger.

I have a few swords crafted with some various names I have used in the past like Tempest, and I made Wyrmslayer from the Dragonlance books.

The only forged axe I have is an Iron Club, and its got a bit of a story. I was trying to get my weapon skills up as a Dread Fighter, and was using an Iron Club. The first thing I did with the thing was proc Lethality, and saw the little animation play with blood going everywhere, so the thing earned a name at that point. I went back, forged it up to +5 and named it Lucille after Negan's bat in the Walking Dead.

So what are a few of the ones everyone else has done? Interested to see the various names.

Edited by Tolvir

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forged my shining bows and named them Sun Catcher. I just gave it to Priestess!Sakura and she rocks. I'll maybe be forging some flame shurikens and/or Felicia's plates for my maid!Anna. I'm not good with weapon names, though.

I forged my shining bows and named them Sun Catcher. I just gave it to Priestess!Sakura and she rocks. I'll maybe be forging some flame shurikens and/or Felicia's plates for my maid!Anna. I'm not good with weapon names, though.

That is a pretty cool name. Im not that great either, I just use names from other places for these types of things.

I cannot forge weapon names I can't figure out why. There is a little x/cross next to a weapon. Idk what that means. Could you help me please?

I really dont know. A plus sign would mean the weapon has already been forged up to a certain level like +1, and from there you need either two of that same weapon, or another +1 weapon to upgrade it more. Its one of three things, either you need to do as I said previously, the weapon cannot be forged because of what it is, or it cant be forged because there is no other types in your convoy/inventory.

EDIT: Forgot about Carving, ok so what the problem is the X is next to the name because one of two things. Either the weapon has not been forged to at least +1 already, or it is a special weapon and cant be renamed. For example you cant rename Raijinto because it is a special weapon that only one character can use.

Edited by Tolvir

That is a pretty cool name. Im not that great either, I just use names from other places for these types of things.

I really dont know. A plus sign would mean the weapon has already been forged up to a certain level like +1, and from there you need either two of that same weapon, or another +1 weapon to upgrade it more. Its one of three things, either you need to do as I said previously, the weapon cannot be forged because of what it is, or it cant be forged because there is no other types in your convoy/inventory.

EDIT: Forgot about Carving, ok so what the problem is the X is next to the name because one of two things. Either the weapon has not been forged to at least +1 already, or it is a special weapon and cant be renamed. For example you cant rename Raijinto because it is a special weapon that only one character can use.

so you need to a forge a weapon at least once to name it?

Odin always gets something (usually Thunder forge) called Necronomicon. Its only best so he can perform Eldritch Smackdown and get his crit bonus on top of it.

Calamity Gate forge is always named Talking Heads. (thumbs up to those who get that joke)

Lance/Naginata forges are usually something like Pointy, Hella Pointy, or (for +4s and above) Super Pointy.

A training weapon is usually named Spam.

I typically name my forges after legendary weapons in previous FEs. Like Laslow's blade gets named the Balmung because it's the same fricken model.

I've forged Camilla a killer axe which I renamed Armads, and Birthright!Corrin gets a forged Silver Katana named the Sol Katti.

As for Lol names, Beruka's axe gets forged into Snake Eater, and Elise gets a fire tome named PK Fire.

I'm considering naming the Raider weapons "Senran Kagura" for obvious reasons.

The exception is Disrobing Gale which shall be christened "Nijuod Iatneh"

Stale Bread: T-baguette

Takumi's Shinai: False Swipe

Carp Streamer: Magikrap Magikarp

Ink Painting: Silkwyrm Spirit (in reference to Odin's and Kagero's support)

Edited by Roflolxp54

Odin always gets something (usually Thunder forge) called Necronomicon. Its only best so he can perform Eldritch Smackdown and get his crit bonus on top of it.

Calamity Gate forge is always named Talking Heads. (thumbs up to those who get that joke)

Lance/Naginata forges are usually something like Pointy, Hella Pointy, or (for +4s and above) Super Pointy.

A training weapon is usually named Spam.

Necronomicon is an awesome name. I am going to have to do that for a Nosferatu tome. Gives me the idea of naming something Boomstick sooner or later, just have to find something that will fit.

Edited by Tolvir

Necronomicon is an awesome name. I am going to have to do that for a Nosferatu tome. Gives me the idea of naming something Boomstick sooner or later, just have to find something that will fit.

Could go with Bombinomicon which not only meets the requirement for Odin's Aching Blood to be active but is also an explosive TF2 reference.

Speaking of which, is there a tome that has a particularly explosive animation (not unlike Awakening's animation for Valflame)?

Edited by Roflolxp54

Could go with Bombinomicon which not only meets the requirement for Odin's Aching Blood to be active but is also an explosive TF2 reference.

That would be pretty funny. I will definitely use that one.

So far I've named all my forges after placoderms. Some examples being a Takumi Shinai named Materpiscis, a Sunrise Katana named Bothriolepis, and a Crescent Bow named Coccosteus. Still trying to figure what would make a good Dunkleosteus...

Edited by DLNarshen

I'm considering naming the Raider weapons "Senran Kagura" for obvious reasons.

Brilliant. I should name all of mine Ikkitousen.

Let's see...

Pretty much every Lightning Tome I get is reforged into Daim Thunder. Dime Thunder is a silly name.

Hana got a forged Sunrise Katana named Kazahana and Azura got a forged Iron Lance named Aqua.

Charlotte got a Steel Club called Baseball Bat as a reference to No More Heroes.

Elise has a forged Steel Spear called Elise Guard mostly because Princess Guard wouldn't fit.

I named a forged Bronze Axe Wolf Beil and a forged Thunder tome Thoron.

I managed to get two Leo's Iceblades and named the forged result Ymir's Nail.

Edited by AzureSen

Speaking of which, is there a tome that has a particularly explosive animation (not unlike Awakening's animation for Valflame)?

The only explosive tome I know of in this game is Ragnarok. It even comes complete with a BOOM. Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

My first was an iron axe for Charlotte I named AintSayinSheA and a killer axe called Golddigga. I then made Silas a killer sword called BFF Blade. Also I haven't yet but when I get a chance I really want a +7 blessed Lance named longinus for Azura. I would love to make a forge for all royal females I just lack the creativity lol

Odin gets a forged Odin's Grimoire dubbed Draugadróttinn

Ophelia gets a forged Moonlight tome dubbed Opheliaura

A forged Killing Edge is dubbed Cake Knife

Sakura gets a forged Shining Bow dubbed Senbonzakura

The only explosive tome I know of in this game is Ragnarok. It even comes complete with a BOOM.

Oh nice! I'll have to take a look at it myself.

Could name Lucina's Estoc to Demonspanker (reference to Owain's and Lucina's support in Awakening).

Ike's Backup to Alondite.

Nosferatu to "Blood Magicks", "Soul Magicks", "Nope.avi", or "Bootycall" (because of its mechanics in Smash Bros.), Lennyface, Trollface

Marth's Spatha to "Not Chrom's", "Not Alm's", "Another Day" (Robin's and Lucina's reveal trailer reference), "Tipper F-Smash"

Guard Naginata to "G8Wall of Trump" or "Wall of Trump"

Robin's Primer to "Robin's Roster", "PlannedPairings", "Book of OTPs", "Optimization", "The Harem Genre"

Edited by Roflolxp54

I'm quite curious as to what everyone came up with...

My first was an iron axe for Charlotte I named AintSayinSheA and a killer axe called Golddigga. I then made Silas a killer sword called BFF Blade. Also I haven't yet but when I get a chance I really want a +7 blessed Lance named longinus for Azura. I would love to make a forge for all royal females I just lack the creativity lol

...Because lack of creativity discourages me from wanting to forge, among other reasons.

Since I married Felicia to Xander, I forged her "Felicia's Plate" as "Siegwaifu"

Yes, I'm stupid.

Also, I called Zero, Eponine and Kanna arms with stupid names like "Suffer Sucker", "No Homo" and "Mama's Boy" also, my avatar, Yui has "Wryyyyyy!!" and I need a life

Edited by Truffa