nohr is the stupidest route

Ansem

Aww, you're a cute little boy~! :P:

So I can forgive you for echoing a point that's been echoed over and over again. :P:

hush

im a big boy now

im about to be 2 decades old

i remember when micheal jackson died

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hush

im a big boy now

im about to be 2 decades old

i remember when micheal jackson died

Still a cute little boy~!

Well, to this old lady. :P:

"I don't care that we used to be allies die pls"

Is that so wrong, though?

He's sticking with what he thinks his right and so are his former allies. However, they happen to have different ideals so the only choice they had at the time was to fight.

It might not paint him as the friendliest person, but at least he doesn't sound like a wimp. It would have helped though if the other side used actual quotes to prove the point, however.

A strong warrior often has to fight former friends.

Edited by Knight

Is that actually true. I mean I assume you mean fighting to the death in wars and shit.

For mercenaries, quite often, since medieval mercenaries rarely fought for their own countries and were contracted to fight with whatever army payed for them.

For knights and soldiers, still quit possible since uprisings, rebellions and usurpations were common. A change in leadership as well can cause old friends to become new enemies and vice-versa.

Edited by Knight

mercenaries are war criminals and FE9 should have ended with the entire Greilsquad being hung, drawn and quartered

By that logic, FE8 would've stopped after Chapter 2, because Eir was posing as one! :P:

not sorry

For mercenaries, quite often, since medieval mercenaries rarely fought for their own countries and were contracted to fight with whatever army payed for them.

For knights and soldiers, still quit possible since uprisings, rebellions and usurpations were common. A change in leadership as well can cause old friends to become new enemies and vice-versa.

You said that in the present tense though.

You said that in the present tense though.

Well, I was relating it in the context of Fire Emblem. Nowadays I assume it's not as common in first-world nations, but civil wars and rebellions still happen frequently across the globe.