• Mechanist
    • Onmyoji
    • Priestess
    • Great Master
    • Sniper
    • Merchant
    • Nine-Tails
    • Wolfssegner

I think the generic designs are some of the best ones in the game, and a major upgrade from Awakening. That said, I'll agree with the Sorcerers, and I can't say I'm a big fan of the Merchants.

Oh, and the Maid and Mechanist are scary as all heck.

something about the generic swordmasters face is awkward to me, like this doesnt shout master of the blade more than it does commander of an army.

is that a bad hing, well no not really. but that face isnt as swordmastery as it was in Awakening.

Basara, Archer, Sniper, Apothecary tree, Oni tree, Bow Knight (those clips just look weird), Master of Arms, Great Master, Falcon Knight... Basically most of Hoshido's classes. Just not my style. Master Ninja looks nice. Spear Master looks decent (could do without the battle flag). I love the crest headpiece on Kinshi Knights. Priestess looks nice too. I'm indifferent on Swordmaster. Nobles look decent. And I like the generic Western classes so most of Nohr gets a pass.

[spoiler=Stupid sexy fighters]

tumblr_ni8zu1Nnun1qgwypxo1_1280.png

Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all~ Nothing at all~ Nothing at all~

Get me some brain bleach.

I'm also not too fond of the generic Priestesses. They have the most boring haircut and in a drab color.

Edited by NekoKnight

I will never fucking EVER stop hating these stupid-looking Heracross General helmets. And the Malig Knights look like they're wearing sheep heads as helmets. x3

OTOH, the generic Heroes look so awesome. And while Awakening's Tricksters looked good, Fates' Adventurers seem to have more personality in their designs and I love it.

Can't sleep. Automatons/Dolls/whatever their names are will eat me. ;3;

Edited by My Blue Sky

Dark mages,diviners and sorcerers. I like declassing to mage classes, but baring my chest in battle isn't my style. Onmyojis dress fine but I'm not a fan of their idle animations. That's why dark knight is always my class of choice

General, Knight, Merchant, Kinshi Knight, Priestess and Berserker are ugly af. Honorable mentions to Maid and Adventurer for having weird looking smiles.

Edited by Matt-hue

Knight because he looks like some old man stuffed in armor -- one has to wonder if he's broken any bones while wearing that stuff based on his facial expressions.

Can't say I'm fond of the helmet designs for Berserker, Dark Knight, and Malig Knight.

In terms of battle models, I hate how the legs of the Great Knight's horse awkwardly clips right through its armor. Might as well not give the horse armor right in front of its legs at all. In real life, it would have been really hard for the horse to move around, let alone run. The generic Great Knight design is okay, though.

In terms of portraits, I can't tell if the Awakening or Fates Dark Mages are worse in the stripperific department.

Edited by ChaosGallade

While I do like the dark angel thing Sorcs have going on, it doesn't save the Dark Mage/Sorc designs for me.

My least favorite is Berserker because I just don't understand that helmet.

Man how could anyone hate the Dark Knights and their awesome skull helmets? Even the horse has one!

EDIT: Oh yeah, Fighter is also not very good.

Edited by DavidSW

I never liked Fighter. I think the only good fighter class design in the Tellius, tbh. The class outfit is just wtf. The guy in it looks alright, I guess, but really what is he wearing

Someone get the poor guy real clothes

I actually enjoy DM/Sorc bc it's so over the top and blingy but Fighter? it doesn't even try to like, coordinate

Like please, if you're gonna fail practical, at least go aesthetic, what use is a design if it has neither

Edited by Thor Odinson

I hate the Apothcary and the Merchant. The Apothcary, especially, with that smug ass smirk. Piss off with that bull bull, Merchant. Why you do so much damage for a unit that scrambles about and trembles? I hate you. I hate you. I hope all the bad things would happen to you and you only.

*Insert picture of chibi Oboro from yesterday's comic here*

I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF THIS.

Anyways, count me in on the "WTF is up with Fighter's outfits" train.

[spoiler=Stupid sexy fighters]

tumblr_ni8zu1Nnun1qgwypxo1_1280.png

Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all~ Nothing at all~ Nothing at all~

Get me some brain bleach.

Hahahaha!! Also ew. Fighter gets my vote as well. They gotta have some major wedgies.

Was kinda surprised at how hated the Merchant seems to be, but then I remembered that really stupid suit he wears. His portrait, though, just screams "Did I forget to take my pills this morning?"

Maids look soulless, and the Mechanist looks like a dressed up skeleton. Gotta put my vote in for the Berserker, though. Get away from me, alien face.