The War to End Serenes.

TLSothe

Outside of the castle, a rider came up, holding a note. "I have a message for King Vincent." Was all he said, and the two guards stood watch, one was Johnny, and the other was Nightmare. The two men stood there holding spears, but it was well known no one there fought. Ever.

"A note; well, I suppose he would like to read it, eh?" Nightmare said, as he started to open the gate. "But, be careful, he's with the Generals, he may not want to be interrupted." The man warned, and as he did, his hair showed through his helmet, and he tucked it back in, and looked at his fellow guardsman.

"Are you sure we should let him in there; It might be dangerous if King Vince is mad." Johnny reminded. "He seems stressed lately, and General Hanz even seems off lately." The Mercenary pointed out. As he did, he touched the tip of his sword's hilt, and looked at the messenger, then at his fellow guard, then he turned and walked over to help Nightmare move the heavy winch, to open the door.

"Eh…not deadly to me, and he wants to see him, maybe Vince will understand and read it, he is an understanding Emperor." Nightmare said as he watched the messenger pass him. "Brave man….oh well" He half-laughed.

"Well, I don't know, it seems stup—"Metal Arc started to say, as the man walked in holding the note. "Who the hell are you?" The General asked sharply, as he was obviously impatient and angered. "Do you dare to interrupt this conversation?"

Vincent was sitting on his throne; he looked like any normal man, pretty muscular, but not exactly a beast. He looked pretty tall, but it was hard to tell while he was on the throne like that; he said expectantly waiting for the man to respond.

"Well, King Tricky is gone; he left his Nation to Blitz." The man started, already Arc, Vince and Fox were in shock. "He abandoned it, and left to live in the hills. I don't know why, but you know what it means, right?"

"Yes," was Vince's only response. He looked a tad bit scared, but he wouldn't show it, in fact he seemed pretty calm; just sitting there. "I do know, and it means a war..." He said a bit disappointed. "I have ruled peacefully for years." Vince sighed.

"Hm…..This sucks, war is almost certain now." Fox restated. "If we have a war, who can fight well?" She wondered aloud, trying to find possible soldiers. "Mm, this sucks, can anyone fight well?"

"Maybe...I can confuse the hell out of them, But…anyone else? I don't know, we have let them live peacefully for a long ass time." Hanz said, as he sat there looking at the two other generals.

"MaSu and Lyle are killer fighters, Damon kills almost anything in his path, and a few others are good at fighting, I mean, read the stories they post about their exploits. None are fiction, but legends of them." Fox said sitting there, not even bothering to look up at the others. "I mean, look at the stories area, they ALL used to fight." She pointed out.

"Hmph" Hanz started. "Well, that was all over two hundred years ago, Vince's power kept them alive, but they are probably damn rusty."

"SHUT UP!!" Vince threw his arms out in anger, then stood up and walked down to the messenger. "You, deliver a message to Blitz!" He demanded, and his anger brought two men into check on them.

"Sir." Nightmare started, "What is it, my Lord?" He walked in uninvited, and bowed in front of Vince. "What's wrong? Who's he? Why is Hanz so weird?" He asked, repeatedly.

"Ugh…nothing nightmare, this man is a messenger, Hanz is weird because his mom was an alcoholic, and I need privacy, now." Vince demanded, watching Nightmare, and the man who had accompanied him, MaSu walk away.

"My Lord, what messenger do you ask me to deliver?" The carrier asked, as he picked up a pen, and brushed his brown hair aside. "I'm ready to write, go ahead and tell me what to write." He said, holding the pen near the paper.

" Dear, King Blitz'

I am not happy with the way you have dealt with this, now, you have taken many kingdoms, and I will not allow mine to fall so easily. Continue, and Serenes will see action after this long.

~Sincerely, Emperor Vincent~

"That should work My Lord." Hanz said. "Oh, and my mother was NOT an alcoholic, thank you." He pointed out. "I am weird because my Magic keeps me able to confuse the fuck out of you." He crossed his arms and sat down.

The Generals then walked out with Vincent's leave. Hanz turned to the other two, "Hm….a war that has Vincent scared…this ain't gonna prove good for any of us…Who was that guy who used to hang out around here? Him and his brothers…. They were decent, uhm…. They had a group? Help me out?"

"Ehh I think they were named….Matthew, Gatrie, Toa Lord Sothe, and Frederick Earnhardt Filist Lewis." Fox stated, while thinking to see if she was right.

"Yeah. That was it." Arc scratched his head a bit, and then smiled. "Well, I bet they're rusty too. None of us have fought in Two Hundred years except Fireman." He thought a second then came off saying, "Well…they all left. I dunno what they did.."

"So, we need them, and to make sure the rest can or will fight…. I am quite sure they're all willing to fight for us, but whether they have the ability anymore is hard to tell… I am not sure we can afford Fireman for the war, and Vincent is afraid, I can tell…. This means we need to prepare, seeing as his power is strong, so obviously if he is afraid, we should be too…" Fox continued.

"Well, what about Vince's sister?" Arc wondered aloud, not really hoping to count on her. "I don't want to ask her, but she may help. And Jyo, he was always strong." By now he was just throwing random useless ideas out, knowing Jyo and NTG wouldn't want to help them.

"No, we can't count on heroes of old. Both of them abandoned us, and asking them is pretty dumb, even with their power, they won't want to….Maybe Jyoshua, and if we are lucky NTG, but who knows where they are?" Hanz wondered.

"Well, NTG I don't know, but Jyo visits on a rare occasion, so we can get him, maybe." Fox optimistically said. "But we are better off hooking Fireman, and nabbing the Unholy Trinity if at all possible, maybe if we open the door and let the members write again they will remember the days of old, and then remember how to fight." She continued hopefully.

"NO. I locked that fucking door for a reason Fox. The members got ideas of war again, they wanted to fight. I am not allowing them to write, or read the old stories." Hanz flatly said.

"Well, fine, if you want to let them all die instead of fighting a bit, then I have no issues with it, but any who die's blood's on your hands Hanz." Fox half-argued, half-pointed out.

"Ugh…fuck this, I'LL do it God damn it." Metal Arc stood in front of Hanz who had stood in front of him; they were ready to fight over it if needed. "Hanz, stop this, I am not going to give up, I am NOT Allowing our men to die over your foolishness."

"Hmph, I acted stupid, unlock the damn door, but make sure they're on our side, and learn right." Hanz allowed.

=====================================================

Far away from Serenes, a camp is set up. "Hng…wake up…guys! Get up! Damn it….." A young boy cried out. "Get the hell up!!!" The boy angrily grabbed the leg of a man beside him asleep. "Get up! Gatrie!"

"Hng….whut, Whut da fuck, I'm up…Now, and what is it?" Gatrie asked the boy. "Matt, oh hey, are Sothe and Fred up?" The man asked the youth, henceforth known as Matt.

"He hates when you call him Fred Gat, but, yeah they're up…We need to go." Matt said, deciding to hide his newly learned information from Gatrie. "It's dangerous here, and the bandits around ain't gonna like that we're around either."

"Oh…yeah, I see. Bandits are fun to kill, though. Hmph, they'd be funner if I had those revolvers." Gatrie Sadly responded. "I wish I could complete tha---Oh, where's Candy? I want to see her before we move." The man looked at the youth standing in front of him.

"Funner? That a word? Oh well—Yeah, I promise once we finish this job I'll give you my pay and we can build those revolvers together—erh…Candy? Fuck, I dunno, she went over to talk to that guardsman---oh shit!" Matt then turned and ran towards the other tents at record speed.

"Guard? Damn you Matt! I'll kick your ass after this!" Gatrie shortly responded as he raaaaan just as fast as Matt, screaming, "CANDY! CANDY!"

"Hey, I said no, all right fuck-face? I have a boy—"Candy started to argue with a guardsman who was trying to get her to go with him, but it was obvious he was not waiting, he planned to kill her for rejecting him.

"Hey asshole." Matt walked up and hit the guard with his fist just once and the man doubled over. "Ugh…y'allright Candy?" He asked as Gatrie ran up and saw Candy standing there scared, Matt's fist was bright red, and the man was staggering up.

"Yeah, he didn't touch me, thanks Matt, you too…Gatrie." She responded, a bit stunned.

"Yeah, which job do you want Gatrie, you want to kick this guy's ass, or take Candy back? I'll do the other." Matt nodded and looked at Gatrie, who was thinking.

"I want to kick his ass---but, I'll take care of her, have fun Matt." He smiled and walked back with Candy back to see Sothe and Ocelot.

"Good…Good.:" Matt then turned and kicked the guard in the teeth, "So, Thomas, right?" Tom kicked at Matt, but missed, and Matt offered a confident punch in the guts, Tom punched Matt in the side, as the youth broke his neck.

"That--was lame! Oh well, at least the world is rid of another moron." Matt smiled, and turned to Sothe and Ocelot who were standing a few feet behind him.

"MATT! WE'RE MOVING ON! HURRY!" the Toa Lord called at Matt. "I don't want to leave him behind like when we were working for that doctor--he wouldn't talk to us for a week." He pointed out as he saw Matt walking near him.

"Hehe, yeah, that was fuuuny though!!" Ocelot half-chuckled. "Oh, here he comes. Good. MATT! HURRY, THE SCIENTIST IS TIRED OF WAITING!" He shouted out.

Matt just flipped them the bird and said, "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!"

Edited by Locke Cole

So, it's only been a few days, I'm bored, so I'm posting one now...

================================================================================

Lyle's house.

"Haha! I have your beer Lyle! It's my beer, and you can't have it anymore! Get a new one! Hahahaha--shit...I spilled beer all over myself! I gotta go change now! Thank Lyle, you're such a prick!" MaSu rushed all that out before anyone could answer at all. "I'll be back guys." He said as he walked out.

"Don't bother jackass, the door'll be locked." Lyle simply half stated, half threatened as he got a mop and cleaned the beer up, then grabbed his own. "Okay...I think Arc said he'd be here in a few hours, so until then we're all stuck here." He said as he looked at Nightmare, Princess, and Chiki standing around, spead across his house, there.

"Hmm. Let's see--a bit here--Oh what was that Lyle?" Princess was too occupied with her art to hear what Lyle said, or to hear MaSu spilling his beer, not to mention Lyle had music playing pretty loud. "Sorry, I have like thirty requests, so I'm sort of busy..." She continued as she went back to work.

"I can see she doesn't care if she has to wait." Chiki laughed and sat down with a glass of wine. "I don't either, it's entertaining here, with you and MaSu going back and forth!" She smiled and turned to look at Nightmare, who was remaining quiet.

"Oh! I heard Matthew may come back...and his brothers." Nightmare stated, but he didn't say a further word, he just turned back around, listening to see if the other three gave half a damn, because he sure as hell didn't.

"Good for them." Lyle started. "I don't really care, Matt and his brothers left because they wanted to, they were given the choice, they chose.." He blankly stated, obviously showing a small amount of resent to the unholy trinity for simply turning his back on them all.

"Oh, now I liked them. Sure they left us at the first sign of trouble, but there were signs of trouble before they left." Princess pointed out, her head being the only visible part of her body, as she was behind a large canvas with a brush.

"You silly silly kids..." A man walked in, he was too muscular to be Fox or Hanz, and too tall to be Arc. They could only make out one thing--he was from the Empire. "Matt and his brothers saved their lives when they left. Tricky the coward has been slain...our peace with the forest ended. Soon our soldiers will flood your forest like a demon infestation." He continued as he looked at the men; waiting for a response.

"Well fuck you." Was all Lyle said, before he walked into his bedroom, and returned with his twin blades, a Sapphire handle, and a ruby handle...Nightmare ignored it, but Princess and Chiki nearly fainted at the sight. "I'm ready to fight you again, asshole"

"Good...good..." The man drew his sword, and turned to the other three. "Interrupt the fight and my buddies kill your mage friend." He smiled and turned to the others, hoping he inspired some reaction....but they all remained quiet, hoping not to anger him, he turned to Chiki, she shook her head, Princess didn' t look up, but ah--what was this? Nightmare had stood up

"YOU BASTARD!" He jumped up and drew his sword. "Make one move on the mage and you die with him!" He pointed the sword at him, but lowered it when he saw the look in Lyle's eyes. "No....I am willing to risk MaSu's life for this. I won't lose Nightmare." Lyle smiled and held his swords at the man.

Lyle slashed both blades at the man, who caught them with his, and jabbed at Lyle, Lyle caught the jab with one sword, and slashed at his feet with the other, the knight avoided it, barely, and threw a punch at Lyle with his open hand, the nobleman simply put his Ruby handled blade up and caught his fist with the sharp end, then when the knight grabbed his fist Lyle swung both blades at his neck.

"It's over." Another man ran in and punched Lyle to the ground. "You lost, because we cheated." At this Nightmare was outraged. He ran and tried to kill them both, but they knocked him down too. "MaSu dies for this idiocy." He predicted.

===============================================================================

The back Alleyway by MaSu's house.

MaSu walked out of his house, only to see two men from the Empire. "I have a Rexflame y'know." He stated as he tried to get past the men in vain, as they blocked him, he grew annoyed and threw a punch.

"Haha! This is too fun Mage." The one knight said, and then stabbed MaSu in the spine. He could only mutter out a gurgling groan, and turn to try and kill the knight, but he hit the ground before he could move, the cowardly knights then ran off. ===============================================================================

Three hours later, at the hospital.

"I'm here, I'm here, what happened?!" Matt ran in and looked at Princess and a few others such as Chiki, Lyle, Serene, and Metal Arc. "You said there was an emergency, I left my post...what happened?!" He interrogated.

"MaSu's hurt, it's bad--they don't know if--" Princess started, but a nurse interrupted her, and said, "Can I speak to his family? Any members?" She was holding a notepad, and looking at the ones there.

"Hmm...I'm his girlfriend...does that count?" Princess asked, and the nurse turned and said, "We couldn't repair the damage done to him--I'm sorry...He's gone."

A small tear appeared in Matt's eye as he smashed his fist into the wall "I'm gonna kill them--I'M GONNA KILL THEM!" was all he could say.

Everyone except Lyle and Serene and Nigtmare started crying, but it was obvious they cared too, though they didn't show it the same way. "The bastards cheated me....I could've won! I did win..." Was all Lyle could mutter out..

===============================================================================

The funeral, two weeks later.

"You know what I keep thinking about?" Matt partially stated, partially asked, and when the girls beside him looked at him inquiringly he said, "Getting in a room with the assholes that did this, and making them pay. I don't care how many there are, or how big they are, I'd bring the fuckers down to size...."

Edited by Ivan Lysen

Firstly:

Everyone's badass in this story--especially the Unholy Trinity.

Congratulations: you have pretty much stated why inserting forum members as characters is a bad idea.

Overall, the story seems pretty decent, however:

1) King Vincent must be hardcore lenient, letting people say vulgar words like "fuck" in his presents. Or does this kingdom not have any rules on manners when speaking to royalty?

2) It is usually a better idea to give a proper description of the location when possible, instead of just giving an overly vague heading. I mean, it could have done your story alot of good to describe what the funeral was like, to set an atmosphere.

3)

"Oww........"

You do not need to do that. Using three is not only the correct amount, but wastes less space. There is no good reason not to do it properly.

4) Remember to start a new paragraph when a different character is speaking, I am referring to this:

"Haha! This is too fun Mage." The one knight said, and then stabbed MaSu in the spine. "Oww........" Was the only noise he could muster as he hit the ground.

If you did not want to start a new line because you thought that "Oww........(too many dots)......." was not really worth it: then instead, don't use speech, but describe the sound he makes.

And now for the positives:

1) Not a Script-fic, automatic better than most stuff around here.

2) A character dying, not something I expected in a story full of forum member insertions, and though it does not negate the potential issues later on, it did make for some good drama.

You could do pretty well if you started making some original characters.

Edited by Shuuda

Hmmm. I would usually flame you, but I'm not feeling like an immature kid today. So I will respond maturely--which is unusual.

Firstly:

Congratulations: you have pretty much stated why inserting forum members as characters is a bad idea.

Meh, that's not a big deal to me in this one, it isn't a professional work.

1) King Vincent must be hardcore lenient, letting people say vulgar words like "fuck" in his presents. Or does this kingdom not have any rules on manners when speaking to royalty?

The only ones to swear are also royalty that I know of, and Vincent's generals can say whatever they please...as no one has strength to stop them for one, and secondly, they're every bit as royal as the king.
2) It is usually a better idea to give a proper description of the location when possible, instead of just giving an overly vague heading. I mean, it could have done your story alot of good to describe what the funeral was like, to set an atmosphere.
Since you used the funeral as an example, I will say this, the funeral will be expanded on in the next chapter; I was rushed whilst writing this.
3)

You do not need to do that. Using three is not only the correct amount, but wastes less space. There is no good reason not to do it properly.

Yeah, I'll shorten it to three asap/
4) Remember to start a new paragraph when a different character is speaking, I am referring to this:

If you did not want to start a new line because you thought that "Oww........(too many dots)......." was not really worth it: then instead, don't use speech, but describe the sound he makes.

Hmmm...Gotcha, I'll do that straight away..

2) A character dying, not something I expected in a story full of forum member insertions, and though it does not negate the potential issues later on, it did make for some good drama.

I appreciate the positive comments, albeit few. Those are the ones that make me continue to write.
Actually, I have quite a few, to list; Sean Athsen, Matthew O'Connell, Ivan Lysen, Smith Micthell, Amy Mitchell, etc. I have quite a few original characters, dozens really, but -this particular- story is for members of SF (As it will be the last one with people from serenes in it) Edited by Ivan Lysen

Firstly:

3)

SHUT IT NEWBIE

THIS STORY PWNS

I just finished reading the first part. Its good, I am gonna read the rest ^_^

EDIT: finished reading it

Man that was hilarious the part where

MaSu dies...R.I.P

:lol:

Edited by Luxord

Blitz Castle.

Note: King Blitz is extremely foul mouthed.

"What the hell dude; you had ONE target! ONE! I wanted that cocky nobleman dead! No one else! You went and killed MaSu! MASU! In cold blooded murder, too! We of the Empire aren't murderers, we are warriors!" King Blitz's anger showed in his face, and actions.

"Your majesty...I warned them! While my adjuntant fought Lyle, I was making sure they didn't cheat us! They did! That God-awful guardsman Nightmare drew his blade! They tried to cheat me!" The man tried to defend his actions, but it was obvious that King Blitz meant to have him jailed, no matter what he said.

"Bullshit. Your murdering adjuntant cheated Lyle, Nightmare only evened the score. You are a murderer, and are not fit to be a member of the Empire--let alone it's army! Guards! Take this fool to prison, and then I want him dead, but only after a good beating, and possibly a year in that wretched prison." The king smiled, the look in his face showed he had no remorse for killing his own man, the look in his face; it was terrifying, he was clearly insane.

"Yes sir." The guards both said simultaneously; then grabbed the man, and drug him with them. "If you say one word, I may be forced to kill you." One guard warned, while the other laughed and laughed; he was completely in love with the idea of the great general Iseph falling and going to prison.

==============================================================================

The funeral.

"You can't do anything about it Matthew...I know we all wish we could, but the fact of the matter is that MaSu is dead...the man who did it is probably being honored for bravery, and even if he isn't, how are we going to find him? Huh? We'd die, simple as that." Princess somehow managed to get out between tears, she was obviously heartbroken, as her hair, even her hair was drenched in tears.

"Fuck that! I'm not like the rest of you! I did more killing in the past two hundred years than I have in my entire life. My brothers and I, we're strong...and, I am going to ask them if we can go get revenge--I don't give a damn about your king, or your war...Vincent can live, die, or fall off a cliff and sustain injuries for all I care...but when those bastards killed MaSu, they made it personal for me." Matt slammed his fist into the wall, and turned around, and looked at the funeral, people crying, all in black, organ music, Matt knew MaSu would totally hate such a funeral.

"Where are they, by the way?" Lyle turned to Matt, and asked. "You said they were coming, but they aren't here..." He was obviously curious, and trying to turn the turn the conversation away from MaSu, hoping to stop some of the crying.

"Well, Gatrie is with Sothe, Feffle should be on his way though...Candy and the others, well they are trying to move here, but with such a large train of caravans, it's unlikely they'll be here soo--" He started to explain, but interrupted, he started to tell the interrupter off, then noticed it was Chiki, so he stopped and listened.

"You...you should be dead Matt!" Was all she said, but she turned to Lyle and Princess, and they both repeated her.

"Why is that--oh yeah...It's been two hundred years, I guess I have to tell you now...Shit....Well, my brothers and I have been working as mercenaries, and we've been working with a scientist for fifty years...he is making an artificial life, of sorts. It heals any wound, any sickness, and even prolongs death, but it leaves you feeling as if you have no soul, and that is a side effect, though it isn't perfected yet, when it is though, it'll have the power to save millions...or kill more" He brushed his hair out of his face as he explained that, and put a helmet on, it was evident he had changed a lot, as he was probably twice the size of the little, skinny, but deadly Matt they knew, his muscles now bulged, and he noticed Lyle's did too. "Haha, I guess Lyle's been working out a bit?" He half-laughed.

"Oh..." Princess, Lyle, and Chiki said simultaneously.

"yeah, I guess, but you too! I'd hate to see what Gatrie looks like, he was at least twice your size before Matt." Lyle chuckled, and then turned around, and heard this;

"Now, MaSu was a wonderful man, a loved boyfriend, and a good friend, I don't know why anyone would murder him, but if anyone would; it had to be the Empire...this means war...I know that many of you have forgotten the battle styles of old, but you can re-learn, and be taught by those who still know some, I need volunteers to teach though." Metal Arc stood there, and looked at the crowd.

"Come on, at the funeral? Aaaah..at least nobody was dumb enough to RickRoll us all..." Matt stood up and raised his hand. "I...I can teach those who forgot. My style is a lot more crude than the ways we learned, but it is more effective in my experience."

"Good! Anyone else?" He stood there waiting.

"Damn, I had forgotten how short he looked..." Matt sighed.

"Me." Nightmare stood up, raised his hand, but didn't say another word. He just gripped the tip of his swordm and smiled.

"Good, good..." Metal Arc frowned, and looked around. "Anyone else?"

"Me....for a price" A man walked out, but no one could tell who it was, he just stood there beside Arc.

"Who's that?!" Everyone said simultaneously.

"A price?" Matt grabbed a purse filled with silver. "How much, stranger?"

"10,000." Was all he said, then he smiled as everyone gasped out loud, and he looked at them all smiling.

"Fireman. Here." Matt stood up and paid him.

Two months later.

Now Matthew, Nightmare, Lyle, Serene, and Fireman have taught them all, every last member how to fight again, war looks to be soon, probably another month and the war shall begin...Matt, as he said doesn't give a flying fuck, so he has returned to his brothers, but he vows to take the Empire to himself.

Note: Gatrie has two Revolvers...what?! He works for a damn scientist, he gets pretty decent benefits.

Here we are, at the Unholy Trinity's base camp, wagons everywhere, people standing guard, but oh--what's different? The Empire's troops flood it...A battle, it's what they want.

"GO!" Gatrie pushed his brothers, and wife back. "Let me hold them back! You run!" He pulled two six guns, and cocked them. "I can take them..."

"Brother, let us stand with you." Feffle said, as he pulled out a tome, then turned to see Matt drawing a sword, and Sothe pulling a weapon that appeared to be unusual, there was a handle, and on one end of it, an axe blade, on the other end, a sword blade.

"No...I can handle it!" Gatrie then pushed them back and shot two enemies down.

"F...F..Fine." The rest of the unholy trinity grabbed the scientist and ran.

"Hey. Brother." Matt said, and when Gatrie turned he threw three vlasks at him. "You may need to heal, his artificial life's in there."

"Thanks brother."

Gatrie then cocked his guns, and shot one in the eye, and took another out by the leg, but it was obvious he couldn't win with guns, so he threw them down, and drew a sword.

A knight swung his axe at Gatrie, Gatrie blocked it, and took his arm off, another knight rode past him on a horse, and tried to take his head off, but Gatrie took HIS head off, and jumped on his horse, procceeding to ride past knocking knight's heads together, and killing all he could.

Six hours later.

Gatrie still fights on, though he has grown very tired...can he win? Tune in next time.

-End Chapter three-

Next: Chapter Four, The War Begins.

The Palace.

"Hmmmm, the war will begin soon. It's a miracle that the Empire isn't here already. Probably has somethin' to do with the unholy trinity- not to mention Damon and Smith dissapearing at the same time. Hehe, well the unholy trinity, a demonic conglomeration, and a super-human can't fight the war forever." Hanz looked quite annoyed at the thought of fighting in a war- after two hundred years, but then again, they all were quite annoyed, The man was dressed in a light armor, and holding a Rex-Flame.

"Of course it does. Smith vanishes, Damon vanishes, and Matt and his brothers lose contact with us, they're either fighting or dead. Simple as that." Fox confidently said, then continued with, "Our hope lies in you guys...until our army is fitted, don't lose guys" She acted as if she was speaking to them directly.

"Yeah. It is. The army is being fitted now though, let us just hope they live, and if they don't let's hope that we can avenge their deaths." Metal Arc smiled, and stood up, "I'm going to check on the soldiers" Was all he said, as he walked away.

"Well fine. Wait, where the hell is Vincent?!" Hanz stood up as he noticed King Vince wasn't around. "Where the hell..." His facial expression changed from straight pissed off to shocked. "This ain't good."

"Great. A war, an ill-prepared army, dying allies, and now a missing king" Fox was getting worried now, though she tried not to show it.

The Army Barracks.

"Gah! This armor sucks!" Lyle shouted as he threw his armor on the ground. "God damn it! Why can't I have something I can move in? I'm not a frigging berserker!" He then stomped on the armor, and turned around to pick something lighter.

Bianchi just leaned in and kissed him, "Quit being so fussy, silly. Just put something good on, and get your swords! We have to move in soon. We don't want Matt and friends to die while we prepare." She smiled and stuffed a heal staff into her saddle bags. Her hair started to blow violently in the wind, so she stuffed it under a sun-hat.

"Hmmm, this armor works. Now to go get my steel sword out of my house...Oh, I wonder if Fox is gonna say good-bye before I have to leave..." Raven quickly rushed towards his house.

The Empire, In A Battlefield.

"Thanks for the help, Damon. Couldn't have done it without ya." Smith sneered, and shook Damon's hand. "I'm gonna go see how Matt is, and then we'll fight from there. You're heading back to Lyle, right?" He asked, and the wind blew his long black hair all around. "God damn wind..."

"Yeah, that's my plan. I'll see ya in the battlefield." Damon then walked away.

"Sure will. Now let's go to where their camp was at when I left..." The man grabbed his sword and axe, and hopped on a horse. "I know I don't need it, but still." He smiled and chuckled, then raised his hand, and when he did the wind stopped, then he put his hands together and teleported away. "Hmmmm. Damn, I don't see anyone...wait! Wus that?! I must go investigate..." The man then jumped in the air, and jumped off the cliff he was on, smashed with his feet a foot in the ground, and his fist in the ground too. "Hmmmm. I see the Empire's army, and a man fighting them. Gatrie, from the look of it."

"Gah! I can't...give...up....I...Must...fight....C-C-Candy...." Gatrie looked to be ready to die, but he stood up and threw his sword into an enemy. "Fuck you." Was all he could mumble out as he picked up a lance. "For my wife....I will win. Gee, I bet Matt's hitting on her right now...he always hits on my wife..."

Smith ran up and smashed an enemy's arm in, and then stoved another knight's head in with his fist. "Run." Was all he muttered as he drew his sword and started hacking into knights.

"Right." Gatrie then up and ran like the wind.

"Mehehe, this should be fun." The super-human smashed an enemy with his fist and stabbed two with one lunge.

The Crossroads, path to Serenes.

Matt looked up while they were camped, but didn't like what he saw. "Oh shit... the Empire's men...Sothe, take that forsaken Toa armor off...here, put this robe on, Candy...first of all, nice dress...second of all, take it off, put these on--" He tossed her a pair of denim jeans and a shirt. "Just put them on...Feffle, take the robe off, put some armor on." He then put on the standard armor of a guadsman on. "Don't. Say. A. Word. Candy, Gatrie would kill me if I let them hurt you, so just keep quiet."

"Okay." They all put the clothes he handed to them on, then sat down.

A knight walked up and asked, "How ya doin'?"

"Good...You?" Matt responded cautiously.

"Not too bad. You ain't seen the Unholy trinity, have ya? They're criminals." He then handed Matt a wanted poster.

"Nope, ain't seen 'em." Was all Matt said, but Candy squealed.

"Does the girl do anything but cook, and sit there?" He asked, definitely being rude.

"Yeah, sometimes she minds her own damn business, you should try it." Matt said in response, just as rude. To this Candy smiled heartily.

"She your lover?" He asked, trying to change the subject a bit.

"No, she's my...sister." He said.

"Sister."

"Yep."

"Uh-huh...."

"If you'll excuse me, we have to get going."

"Sure." The knight moved his horse as Matt walked past.

Edited by Matthew O'Connell