The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

wait....for wind magic, which also includes ice magic, i guess i would need fire for the ice and basic cover from wind.

Magic isn't such a big threat when you think about it this way, huh?

You might as well stop theorizing game elements as to not make yourself any worse.

I'm just being technical.

Mirrors Reflect Light. Mirrors will block light magic.

Aside from the difficulty of running around while holding a giant mirror (Revan is right, Thani is huge, hand mirrors ain't gonna cover that), Light Magic is most likely not simply a bunch of photons that act like normal photons. Do you really think they'd hurt anything if so? Clearly, since they injure opponents, it isn't regular photons. How is it even remotely logical that a mirror would reflect light magic?

Rubber Blocks Electricity

So now you'll run around in a rubber suit? Try getting struck by regular lightning like that. Have fun with 10000 degrees Celsius. Also, i doubt a rubber suit would protect you from the electricity running through you anyway.

Water puts out fire...

So take a lake with you?

Light brightens darkness.

Oh yeah, Balberith is totally going to be stopped by a flash light. Since, you know, they work in broad daylight and even the power of the SUN isn't doing anything to stop it.

now...what do do for wind....

Dunno, claim you'll carry around a windmill and get stronger by the wind attacks?

wait....for wind magic, which also includes ice magic, i guess i would need fire for the ice and basic cover from wind.

Magic isn't such a big threat when you think about it this way, huh?

Except as it is portrayed, a mirror really would have no effect on Light, you'd have to use a lot of rubber for Thunder, let's see you put out Bolganone with a waterskin or someshit, light only seems to have a minor effect on Dark Magic, and I'm sure carrying cover around with you all the time is perfectly viable.

Narga ninja'd me.

MORAL OF THE STORY. DON'T FUCK WITH DND PLAYERS WHEN IT COMES TO FANTASY REALISM.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

Nah, Myth II bowmen had badass retractable knives. But it was so impractical to use 'em, and they were mostly useless...anyway. Archers need to be able to use daggers.

Well, actually, they're actually fine to go with Crossbows. Knives have crappy Mt, so it's almost the samme thing, except Crossbows have higher Atk.

Crossbows are only badass when steampunk, and/or firing red-hot spikes. In fact, a steampunk crossbow is the preferred weapon of the Furetchen.

Knives and hammers are badass ALL the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Can Ultima feed off of the worst, most poisonous, most disgusting of all foods?

*Pours in some vegemite*

Anyone who dislikes vegemite should try spreading on only a quarter as much.

Anyone who STILL dislikes vegemite either used to get through half a jar in one slice of toast or...just doesn't like it.

Anyone who dislikes vegemite should try spreading on only a quarter as much.

Anyone who STILL dislikes vegemite either used to get through half a jar in one slice of toast or...just doesn't like it.

I'd say it's the same as Marmite, the ULTIMATE love-it-or-hate-it thing, due to being the food equivilant of a spinoff.