The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

This was just a random thing that popped in my head last night while I was working on a MIDI song. Who or what gave your inspiration to go into music? Do you consider this person (these people) or thing (or these things) as a major impact of your musicianship?

What inspired me to pick up the violin was during a field trip in the 2nd grade, we were treated with a grant to see the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra play for the local grammar shchools in the area. Watching the musicians play such beatiful melodies and sounds of passion (cheesy as ****, I know) stirred something in me to pick up the violin and be play like them. Also, a family friend and a member of my former church was also a member of the orchestra and would play for the church inspired me as well because he was just amazing!

So during my 3rd grade year, I decided to learn to the play the violin because I thought it was a beautiful instrument to play.

What inspired me to play the piano about three years later was that the family friend told me that if I want to know the true background of music and it's base, I would need to learn the piano. That, and he got ****ed over in college because they made him play the piano, an insturment he never had prior training with.

Just a neat little topic so we all can get to know each other better, and of course you only need to answer what you want to.

Screen Name: Cynthia

Date of Birth: April 30th 1991

Favorite Game: Don't have one.

Favorite Food: Strawberries

Favorite Phrase: "We are who we choose to be."

Favorite Band: None really, I don't follow bands really.

Favorite Song: It changes.

Favorite Book: Blood and Chocolate

Favorite Anime: Strawberry Panic

Orientation: Undecided

Future Career: Web Designer

Crowds or Solitude?: Solitude

Leader of Follower?: Neither, I just go alone.

Turn Ons?: Well, I like being snuggled, and personality is a big thing for me, I have a strange fetish for fingers as well... Also massages are nice.

Turn Offs?: Smoking, drugs, alcohol. Personalities that are not agreeable with me, and of course controlling people. Possibly the biggest turn offs...

Friendly?: I'd like to think so, I wouldn't say I'm the kind of person everyone jumps to meet, but I try to be decent.

Relationship?: I'm not married, not in a relationship, or any of that, I guess I'm waiting...

Favorite Candy: Runts.

Anything Else?: Not that I can think of.

I got this survey from a friend.

Yeah. We already have something like this in the intro forum.

This one is different, plus it's in the Far From the Forest section, so it's not as if it's raising post count. It doesn't need to go in the introductions forum.

This one is different, plus it's in the Far From the Forest section, so it's not as if it's raising post count. It doesn't need to go in the introductions forum.

No. It's essentially the same. And posts don't count in the intro forum here.