The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Dont you all just love her~

<3

Personally, I hate her guts. Who makes that sort of decision that she did anyway. "Betray all morals and play a heavy part in ending the world in order to save own country which will be ended with the world, or just let Daein die?" Seriously, there's no need to drag the rest of the world down with you when you die UNLESS you really hate the world.

Basically, I think she's something of a self-righteous, hypocritical bitch. (Sorry Soul!)

Blagh. Failcaiah.

I'd still invade her vital regions, but I'd prefer someone who doesn't blow so damn hard and could actually put up more of a challenge. Like Fiona.

Yeah, have fun facing down Thani. You'll be added to the many many enemies that get OHKOd by her. Take a look at civilian stats and tell me again you think you'd win.

Yeah, have fun facing down Thani. You'll be added to the many many enemies that get OHKOd by her. Take a look at civilian stats and tell me again you think you'd win.

Archsage

Bolting/Blizzard/Meteor

Adept

GGs No Re

Trueblade

Brave Sword

Astra

Cancel/Disarm

Adept (in case Astra doesn't activate)

GGs no re.

Marksman

Double Bow

Adept

Corrosion/Disarm

GGs no re.

shall i name more?

She is a HORRIBLE UNIT, though she is my 3rd favorite CHARACTER (not based on usefulness).

Her fail stats and inability to promote at will makes her not one of my overall favorites (which are based of usefulness, personality, and looks)

Edited by someonewhodied

Archsage

Bolting/Blizzard/Meteor

Adept

GGs No Re

Trueblade

Brave Sword

Astra

Cancel/Disarm

Adept (in case Astra doesn't activate)

GGs no re.

Marksman

Double Bow

Adept

Corrosion/Disarm

GGs no re.

shall i name more?

soldiers =/= Civilians. Try the guys in the swamp in 1-8. Them. That's basically what we are. Do you really think anyone here on this site is even in the same league as base Fiona or Wendy? Okay, maybe in the same league as them, but anybody else in the games? Keep dreaming.

soldiers =/= Civilians. Try the guys in the swamp in 1-8. Them. That's basically what we are. Do you really think anyone here on this site is even in the same league as base Fiona or Wendy? Okay, maybe in the same league as them, but anybody else in the games? Keep dreaming.

Woah man, I'm not some useless dumbshit class, my class has a real name. It's like, Defeatist Elitist or some shit.