The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Good!

You know what's funny? People who describe themselves as 'pro-life' who support the death penalty. Which describes basically all of them.

Subs are a bitch to order, though. Besides, what was the latest time you ever heard of a bacon and egg sub?

A bacon and egg sub? Sounds pretty good.

I usually just throw on shits of meat and a bit of lettuce/carrot and eat.

Subs are pretty common. There's two sub shops near where I live and another near my school. My school is far away from my house.

Also that's really hippocritical. Death penalty I'm iffy on. I'm not sure on where I stand with it. I guess for me it's how they use it, not if.

Shits of meat?! Shits of meat on a fucking submarine sandwich? Going into the pits of a carnivore to steal their crap for a fuckin' sub is where I personally draw the line. Fuck, I've got a perfectly carnivorous ferret at home and I ain't makin' his shit into a sandwich.

Hypocritical, idiot. And as far as I'm concerned there are three main things wrong about the death penalty.

1) The law is not omniscient. Innocents have died and will continue to die.

2) Life shouldn't be in the hands of the government anyway. Too much power, too few people. What is this, monarchy? Certain conservatives throwing accusations of left-wingers wanting a tyrannical government should really look at themselves. (Somewhat 'hippocritically' I support big government despite this. Inasmuch as it should give me welfare, but I'm not placing my life in the hands of the law. That's just fuckin' stupid. It makes sense to me, anyway.)

3) It's too fucking expensive, unless you propose we just ditch the whole 'appeals' thing. You got any idea how much money it takes to kill an asshole these days?

Of course it isn't. But in the case someone isn't innocent, is it right to let them go? The afflicted party (or parties) has the right to ask for retribution (in the case of murders), and this should never be ignored.

2) Life shouldn't be in the hands of the government anyway. Too much power, too few people. What is this, monarchy? Certain conservatives throwing accusations of left-wingers wanting a tyrannical government should really look at themselves. (Somewhat 'hippocritically' I support big government despite this. Inasmuch as it should give me welfare, but I'm not placing my life in the hands of the law. That's just fuckin' stupid. It makes sense to me, anyway.)

You're still young. You might understand with time, or at least, I hope you do, that the law and the government aren't entirely bad.

Shits of meat?! Shits of meat on a fucking submarine sandwich? Going into the pits of a carnivore to steal their crap for a fuckin' sub is where I personally draw the line. Fuck, I've got a perfectly carnivorous ferret at home and I ain't makin' his shit into a sandwich.

You know what I meant. I think.

XD

Hypocritical, idiot.

I hate spelling <_<

And as far as I'm concerned there are three main things wrong about the death penalty.

Well of course but it's the same thing with jail. Then again I suppose being jailed would be better than death.

If only government was run by people who weren't corrupt. But that'll never happen. :/

Somewhat 'hippocritically'

<_<

3) It's too fucking expensive, unless you propose we just ditch the whole 'appeals' thing. You got any idea how much money it takes to kill an asshole these days?

Not sure, how much actually is it?

You're still young. You might understand with time, or at least, I hope you do, that the law and the government aren't entirely bad.

It kind of depends on the where. Entirely is the key word here, some places are definately worse than others.

Mudkip.

I heard you like them.

Of course it isn't. But in the case someone isn't innocent, is it right to let them go? The afflicted party (or parties) has the right to ask for retribution (in the case of murders), and this should never be ignored.

Only Ultima can intertwine politics and Mudkip.

Yes, but still...death, man. Although to a certain viewpoint imprisonment for life is worse, at least it doesn't rob them of life immediately. I mean, if the innocent guy's condemned it's still a miscarriage of justice, but at least he isn't dead. Besides, in the unlikely event that something comes up after the three appeals...

Of course not. But that doesn't change the fact that they aren't infallible, and they shouldn't have control over your life. They are there to protect you and to shelter you respectively, and if they can do that I got no problem with 'em...but they shouldn't be able to just end my life.

Eh, the issue will never truly be resolved anyway, not when so much of it depends on individual social values.

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this dilemma

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this dilemma

yo momma