The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

It's too close...

I'll do what I can no matter the outcome... Even if you continue with the Shuffle! theme, I can start work on something you'd want after you are done with them.

Lol. Your current new one looks quite rough to be honest. Just pass the original on to me and I can resize it and keep it nice and smooth while I'm at it.

Lol. Your current new one looks quite rough to be honest. Just pass the original on to me and I can resize it and keep it nice and smooth while I'm at it.

Rough?

The original was the same size as the ones I've had for the past six weeks... I think.

Rough?

The original was the same size as the ones I've had for the past six weeks... I think.

Most of it's smooth, albeit the full body shot of her on the right. It's awesome nonetheless, though.

Im ok guys! Im learning to controll my drinking problems! Things are looking good for me right now....and well...i wanna tell you all what happened and why I was gone.

im going to tell the short version.

ok so about 2 weeks or so ago i couldnt controll myself and got drunk again.

Candy found out when she met with me that night.......and we had an argument.

She broke up with me.

2 days later...............i got my father's gun and tried commit suicide.....again.....and i would have succeeded if my little sister, Holly, wouldnt have caught me....and demanded i gave her the gun. In the end i gave it to her.

I wanted to say good bye to everyone here....but i thought it best if i didnt say anything else...

I hated my life.........i truely did...I wanted to die but my little sisters wouldnt let me.

THIS is when i started going to this "teen help center" for teen who have problems like mine.

so.....i have been going for almost 3 weeks now.......

It has helped......it really has. And it gave me the courage to talk to my best friend and greatest love once more......

So yesterday night i met with candy. And i apologized to her. She almost didnt forgive me, and in my sadness I told her I wanted to marry her.

And in the end.....we got back together......

and were getting married after highschool.

and although i crave alcohol every now and then....i think i found my will power.

Edited by Gatrie: Guns Blazing

YEA FOR GAITRE, HE'S DOING IT, unfourtunatley I kind of saw the middle part coming, but the fact that you didn't kill yourself and that you and candy got back together is good, also with that comes advice, if someone gets angry at you you do not need to get depressed, we would miss you too much.

Dude.

Like with what I said to TLS, suicide is a sign of weakness. Ever since I played Tos, I've been against suicide, and I lose nearly all my respect for people who go through with that stuff.

If you're life gets so bad that you're thinking of ending it, then do something. Go out, find something to do that will help someone. Even if it gets you killed, you've already found your life to be purposeless, then what's the problem?

Enough with the harsh crap though, I'm glad you're back, I'm glad you didn't do yourself in, but if you ever think about doing that again I'll beat your ass in the afterlife.

Like I said in my friend topic Gatrie: You're like everyone's bro here. You're irreplaceable. You rock.

If you feel like the whole world's turned against you, you forgot about me. Even if the whole world really IS against you, then survive as a big middle finger to life. "Eff you. I'm livin."

*Hugs.*

*Slaps.*

*Hugs again.*